Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:03

Sign in to follow this  
IrishGhost

What is the Best RP Experience you ever had?

IrishGhost    2

What RP experience would you say was your favourite or one you'll never forget? Did you provide the RP or witness it?

Dew    204

What is your best RP experience?

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

zoyo    64

Capturing Terra and Connor with Dveri and Staggs... good times :troll: (if you where there you will know what I mean)

Dew    204

To many to pick my flend.

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

To many to pick my flend.

Same.

if I had to pick one out of all the good ones, I have to say the rp leading up to Jason Monroe's death, it was a 1 hour long rp between me and slash, where we talked about the group which started our character development in the first place, The Federation. where he came to terms with the monster he became and where Kenway finally realize, that he was a Reaper and nothing more

weedy wine    4

One of my favourites for the rush: was a hostage on the top floor of a building of a silent captor. He wouldn't hurt me unless I struggled. This went on a while, he did some great creepy rp. Heard people outside asking what the problem was, who was yelling. I tried to yell a location out the window, was knocked unconscious for the effort. They spread out searching the buildings, and just did an amazing and impressive rescue. It was great rp from everyone around which made it so good.

Erik    93

Favorite thus far had to be White Noise campfire RPing with Lucas Hicks in Novaya Petrovka after a long night, when someone we robbed back in Severograd came and tried to mow us down, and succeeded in hitting no one but Lucas, the one person not affiliated with our group.

NishiUrban    78

There's a lot, but I have to say hands down one of my favorite that comes to mind was during what I think was Joffrey's bachelor party. The party guests, including Joffrey himself, squared off in two teams and had a fist fight tournament where two people ended up dead (not perma). Despite my team getting dropped all around me, and frantically trying to take out the opposition, Jade somehow managed to take down like, four or five people herself while Uncle Carlos cheered her on. (including Joffrey) I watched Joffrey's saved stream of it later, and him cursing Jade when I knocked him the hell out was priceless. Was a crazy tense situation, and very enjoyable, easily a favorite.

Jamie    1173

One of my best RP experiences I had was occurred not too long ago with the Society. We captured Mr Sonny Gun and his wife and forced him to kill his wife. It was the one of the saddest moments that occurred to my character and everyone did such a great job and executed it very well. Jamie was very unsure whether to step in and help his enemy or stand and watch him slowly beat his wife to death. 10/10 RP lads.

Ramon    329

With the 501st at a church in Stary, that was a great but spooky night. I killed almost someone that was unquilty.

IrishGhost    2

My best RP experience must have been at Joffrey's wedding with the Family when my character confronted Joffrey about killing his Father, and Joffrey placed his pistol in front of me and said " You can take your revenge if you want. You can end this now, we'll go down together, you kill me and my men will kill you." My character let him live. And it is my fondest memory from this community.

Zilly    51

Just about every moment I spent with every mentally unstable girl I met...

What? Dont look at me like that! I have a thing for insanity.

Hagger    117

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Best-Ever-RP-Moment

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Post-your-most-stressful-moments

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-What-was-your-most-exciting-moment-in-DayZrp-so-far

We already have a ton of similar threads. I think the content is pretty similar in everyone of these older threads.

(sorry that I am always such a party pooper)

There's a lot, but I have to say hands down one of my favorite that comes to mind was during what I think was Joffrey's bachelor party. The party guests, including Joffrey himself, squared off in two teams and had a fist fight tournament where two people ended up dead (not perma). Despite my team getting dropped all around me, and frantically trying to take out the opposition, Jade somehow managed to take down like, four or five people herself while Uncle Carlos cheered her on. (including Joffrey) I watched Joffrey's saved stream of it later, and him cursing Jade when I knocked him the hell out was priceless. Was a crazy tense situation, and very enjoyable, easily a favorite.

Those fist fights we had were legendary :D

Would literally log on just to fight 8-10 people in the ring outside the church :D

Species    233

Enclave, IRA meeting at Free Medic camp during the mod days. When the Rolle-copter came and dropped off IRA in style and we all prayed to Bryan!

IrishGhost    2

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Best-Ever-RP-Moment

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Post-your-most-stressful-moments

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-What-was-your-most-exciting-moment-in-DayZrp-so-far

We already have a ton of similar threads. I think the content is pretty similar in everyone of these older threads.

(sorry that I am always such a party pooper)

I appreciate the feedback but, those last two you linked were of a specific type of moment. Mine is of any moment that anyone can think of that they enjoyed the most. Fair enough with the first link, but that was six months ago. A lot of new people have joined in the last few months. So this involves them as well. I'm sorry if you disapprove of using this topic. I don't think they're all the same, as I stated earlier those last two are of a specific type of moment: Most stressful and most exciting. A moment does not have to be classed as Stressful or exciting to be someone's favourite moment. But that's just my opinion. Have a nice day! :)

Bauglir2011    155

So far: my initiation with the Immortals!

And torturing Kirill in the process  :D

I hope you enjoyed yourself, you monster! -_-:D Kirill liked it, but now it is his turn...

Fluffles    21

I hope you enjoyed yourself, you monster! -_-:D Kirill liked it, but now it is his turn...

HAHA don't even think about that! We're both initiates now, you can't torture family you dummy! But hey, nice try <3

IrishGhost    2

HAHA don't even think about that! We're both initiates now, you can't torture family you dummy! But hey, nice try <3

Remember what happened last time you hurt family? Yeah.. :D

Bauglir2011    155

Remember what happened last time you hurt family? Yeah.. :D

Fluffles: I wasn't talking about you. I just mentioned, that Kirill will be this time on the other side when it comes to torture.

IrishGhost: You will be lying heavily on my stomach for that. :D