Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
baskorthuis

Camp Romashka [open radio frequency]

Recommended Posts

baskorthuis    10

Grabs radio from the table*

* A man starts to speak. You can clearly hear his dutch accent*

 

 

Hello! I don't know if anyone hears this, but I hope a few people will hear it.

I'm Jan,

Me and my friend Robert recently found this abandoned  summer camp.

It's a rather small camp but it has everything you will need.

There are multiple wooden cabins, A hospital, a Cafe, a radiotower that doesn't work unfortunatly.

We cleaned up some rubish around the place and placed some furniture in the shets.

It became our home.

 

After living here for a while we saw a great opportunity to make this place usefull for more people.

There is plenty of space, Maybe we could even set up a farm if we find the right people.

We also saw is an opportunity to set up a trading post at our camp.

This can be done, but the traders also need a place to sleep.

We could use some guards around the place. To protect it. Solve conflicts and so on.

We need people to get this working.....

Because of the space, we can offer people shelter for as long as they want to stay.

Maybe we can built up a little town.

We'll see.

If you want to visit the camp, I would be pleased to receive any respone on this radio frequency.

the location of the camp is great!

*searches for map*

Lets see...

The camp is in the middle of nowhere. It's south-east from this so called ''devil's castle''

The coördinates are: 081 043

If there is nobody around when you arrive, you are advised to just wait.

Feel free to stay as long as you want even if we aren't around.

People will return to the camp eventually.

We also have a couple of rules. They are quite simple:

- Don't steal anything.

- Don't bother people when they are working.

- Listen to the guards and the person in charge.

- Ask for shelter if you want to stay for the night.

- If there is any trouble, please solve it without violance.

We all want this place to be Safe and feel like home.

To maintain this, we need you to listen to these rules.

  

I Hope to see some people coming around.

We always have a warm fire burning for visitors.

Maybe this place could work out.

Maybe.......

 

*The voice slowly fades away*

*Puts radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chance    48

*Hugo listens to the whole broadcast*

I would recommend that you don't advertise your "camp" over the radio, bandits figure out where you're based and they rob you of everything. This has occurred multiple times, before. I would recommend that you disclose the location of your camp, to the people you meet on your travels - you can gauge who would be a good addition to the camp, who would be a bad one, who will/won't rob you... et cetera. 

Stay safe, good luck.

*The transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*Jan listens to the respons on his broadcast*

You think I didn't know?

It was the only way to reach as many people as possible.

*Signal fades away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndreyQ    0

As Luke hears his radio he quickly presses the button:

"I have seen many rise and fall...be careful with who you bring inside...otherwise...well...

I might be coming your way one day or another, if you survive this long"

*static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
benzofou    1

*Robert picks up his radio*

It's great here.

I have my own shet and it really feels like home.

Hope to see more people comming.

*Puts radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*Jan grabs his radio*

Most of the time we are.

We still have some place left.

Your welcome to take a look.

*puts radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slash    87

*Mason hears the transmission and talking afterwards*

"A man has a dream... A dream to unite people in camp together..."

"The man is stupid to share that dream with people..."

*Stops*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rimrald    21

*Props himself up against the tree he was sleeping on and pulls his radio out, and waits for a break in comms*

"You said you have beds and need some law enforcement? Color me interested.."

*Lets his hand off the transmitter and listens*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*Picks up radio again*

We can use people like you. There are now 4 people in the camp.

But there are still people on their way. We'll see how many beds are left at the end of the day.

Hope to see you around.

*Signal fades away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
APureGamer    55

[align=left]*Grabs radio from backpack*

[align=left]Mm.... seems nice. Maybe ill stop by and greet you.

[align=left]*Screams heard in the background*

[align=left]Well seems like the party has started. Ill bring some Gifts. See you soon.

[align=left]*Hysterical laugh fades away as he Clicks off radio* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rimrald    21

*Stands up a chair and sits before clicking his PTT*

"Does anyone still reside here? Ain't seen a soul since I rolled in here the day before last lads."

*Lets off his transmit key*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*picks up radio and reacts*

Im sorry we went on a run yesterday.

We are back in camp right now.

*stops talking for a second*

We still need some guards in the camp. 

All the sheds are occupied at the moment , but there are some beds left. Please response on this radio message if you are interested.

*puts radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haliax    1

*The Doctor Looks at the road and than picks up his radio*

If any of you are in need of medical supplies My clinic isent that far away and I could easily make the trip to come and help you out if need be I can also bring some farm equipment and Seeds with the Medical supplies if need be. Or if you want come down to staroye which isent that far away only one or two kilometers and pick up the supplies I have on hand.

*The Doctor puts down his radio and grabs a bag and starts filling it with supplies*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*picks up radio again*

We are good on medical supplies. We have our own clinic in the camp. I'll contact you if we run out of supplies. 

*stops for a second*

Mr Decimus, I hope to see you around. If you arrive at night when we are sleeping, I advise you to go sitting in the main building and wait for someone to wake up.

*puts radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrBowTie    46

*You hear some static, then a man with an American accent begins to talk*

"So your camp is open?...To everyone? If that's the case I'll have to come see it some time... But right now I'm a little bit. Em, preoccupied"

*You hear someone else mumbling words and some rustling leaves

then the man that was talking before says something but he sounds farther away.*

"Hold on give me a second th--"

*Static cuts the man off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rimrald    21

*clicking his PTT, you hear the clicking of gas as the small stove ignites*

"I'll be out in the field for some time, but i'll be back tonight. I'll have the lights on and a small stove going in the pub if anyone should want to have a bite and some company."

*Lets off his transmit key*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond    0

*clay turns on his radio and tries to make out the mans accent*

I will be sure to put that on my radar.. Maybe I can stop by. Hopefully sooner than later.

*clicks the radio off and continues his walk to chernogorsk*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rimrald    21

*Pushes his PTT*

"The lights are on, any and all feel free to make 'ur way in, if ye forgot the coordinates are 081,043 you'll see the pub light boyo"

*Lets the PTT key go as he clicks on the small portable lantern*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knightblast    1

*While sitting next to the lit fireplace in the main building Carlson decides to turn on his radio and speak*

Well, i can confirm that this place truly is a safe haven, lots of animals in the Forrest, kind and open minded people, enough food , and also enough people around that had thier first Aid lessons.

Well of course this would not be possible if everybody would just be lying around all day, so if you want to live here excpect to do some work.

But i got to say that it is definetly worth it.

*Carlson smiles as he puts down the radio , knowing he'll be safe.... For now atleast....*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the sounds of it the only thing this place is missing is women. Shame everywhere is like that

The radio goes quiet once more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*As Frank hears the radio transmission again he picks up the radio*

I will make my way there, but its gonna take a couple days before I arrive .. You say theres a medical center? Any doctors,nurses? Im looking for a place to stay for a while,where I can continue my.. research .. I can explain more when we meet.. Its not safe to talk about over the radio

*Frank ends the radio call and crawls back into his hidey hole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baskorthuis    10

*Jan picks up the radio*

We have a medical center in the camp. We are looking for someone with medical experience.

We will talk when you arrive. Hope to see you soon.

*drops the radio on the workbench*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×