Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:52

Sign in to follow this  
Chief

taking a break

Chief    597

I have enjoyed my time here but coming IG feels forced and all I ever see unless you are arranging RP is bad robberies and pointless terrible torture RP. I may come in TS now and again but what has happened today is the last straw, I love many of you and I hope that one day the RP will be as refreshing every day as it was when I first got here.

o7 hope you guys have fun and remember that friendship is one of the most valuable things this community brings us.

72003d90-5da2-0133-4cff-0e3f8b958f63.gif?

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Welcome to the club.

o7 Chief. Hope to see you back soon.

Hassan    380

Seeya dude, hopefully you'll come back to us.

The Marshal    351

My best friend here, forever and always. This makes me lose a bit of drive myself... I was always so excited when I saw you in game... Happy, from the start... Now... I don't know. Feels likes something's missing.

I've been gone for what two months I think due to work but I check the forums and all it seems to be is reports. I know it seems weird but it depends on the timezone you play. Euro timezone seems to have more mature players vs US time that has the immature players (just my opinion) sometimes a brake does wonders cause when you don't feel it it reflects on your own RP

Welcome to the club.

Ellie    335

Chief I love you so much <3. Hope to see you around soon. I'll miss you :(

DeeBlack    290

Hope to see you can see, gonna miss you trying to guard green mountain in the old days.

hey chief I know I didn't know you that well, rp'ed a couple times with ya, bantered in the Teamspeak, and shit like that a couple times. it was good to know ya, you are an awesome guy and I get how you feel man. o7

DJScotchTape    11

o7 man. I remember when we had some good ole' fashioned RP a couple of times. Back in the good ole' days. You probably don't remember me because nobody ever does, but it was always a pleasure running into you in game.

The pointless torturing is really dragging RP down across the boards. And the crazy "let me carve out both of your eyes and eat them and cut off 4 fingers and replace your eyes with two fingers in each eye socket, because talked to a group I don't like 4 months ago" (over the top crazy, devolved humanoid, torture RP for mostly innocent people) is getting crazy old, crazy fast.

ANYWHO,

o7 again. Adios. Hope to have you back soon.

Jade    176

Don't be a stranger Chief :( If you want to beat up some zombies in Dying Light just send a message

giphy.gif

zoyo    64

Sorry to see you go, o7

Hope to see you come back some day.

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

fuuuuuck. Man, I'm going to miss you a ton.