Server time (UTC): 2023-09-28 17:12

The Signal [Limited Recruitment]

Luke

• Emerald

EDITS TO BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (FEW DAYS) - LOTS OF OOC STUFF GOING ON SO WORK WILL BE DONE SHORTLY. THANKS -

500x500http://i.imgur.com/7P40xMs.png[/img]

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/5706da384e939.mp3[/mp3]

The Signal is a group of civilians. We are not a military, we are people. We aren't ranks or numbers. We are stories waiting to be told.

800x200http://i.imgur.com/ncx8J0t.png[/img]

We were all once "normal" weren't we. We'd walk past hundreds, maybe thousands of people everyday. But would we ever think twice, about who that person is? What their history is? Then leads the questions, could they kill me? Will they kidnap me? Exactly, we never used to think like that, but hell we do now. My name is Clancy Road, and honestly I don't know why  I'm bothering to write this book but maybe someday someone will read it.

---

Act I - Pre-Outbreak

So it began back in England, oh good old England. Place I lived in was a shithole, and a bad one. Yeah, I was one of them council estate kids. Mum was on benefits, Dad was killed from malaria when I was just a kid, he was an aid worker out in some African place, but nobody cares about whining. The fact is, my mother soon died, and all that was left was me and my cousins, which were already staying at ours seeing as though my stupid Aunt buggered off to Rome with some "Romeo". Anyway, it was me, Wulff and Charlotte. Before you bloody ask, yes, German names, at least for them, so don't ask... My aunt was a terrible parent, and none of us ever really heard from her again.  So it was the three of us trying to make something for ourselves, seeing as though the government seemed to ignore our very existence.

I was the second oldest to Wulff, he was 24, I was 19, and his sister was only 17 when we left. A few days, call it a week maybe after Wulff hit 27, he became a photographer. It was perfect, I mean he could actually bring in money to the small family we had but of course all good things don't last. Eventually he was asked to go to "Chernarus" in the Green Sea, to the South of Russia. That's how he explained it, I think even he was a bit surprised about it, as none of us had ever heard, or probably learned, about Eastern countries. But he was able to take five family members, and I mean he only had us two so I guess we had to do.

So that was it... Off to Chernarus. All a bit too excited but none-the-less we arrived safely, and found our accommodation rather easily. We landed at a large airstrip somewhere in the Novigrad area, I had no idea where we were but Wulff seemed to have it all planned so we just stuck with him. From there, we boarded a small plane that had the most amazing views down to Chernarus' North East Airfield. From there, we were just a bus trip away from our accommodation. We were staying at "Отель земель", supposedly "Hotel of the Land"... So we set off, pictures here and there, bloody everywhere. Devil's Castle, the Island, we went everywhere, and after only a week everything went wrong, all wrong.

Act II - The Beginning

It was in the middle of the night, we knew tensions were getting bad in Chernarus and riots were taking place. We couldn't do anything about them other than to sit back, hide and hope it clears off soon. So that's exactly what we did, and that, that right there was the worst mistake of our lives... During the night, I'd say three o'clock, Charlotte was kidnapped. I'm not going to go too deep in detail, because in all honesty I didn't see much, but as far as I can recollect, a group of masked guys managed to unlock our hotel room and just, well took her. All I saw was them leaving outside in a big cargo truck. Of course, I woke up Wulff and we went searching. It was a horrible day, this infection thing was getting out of hand and we were listening in to a few local radio broadcasted that said advised us to either stay at home or just get the heck off the country, emphasis on the latter, but we weren't leaving without our family... It was quite simple actually, we just searched and searched, stopping at towns to drink from wells and practically beg for food, and when they didn't give we stole. Every town we went through Wulff begged for any information, and bugger all came up till we arrived at some Rogovo and a woman had heard and seen a group of what she called bandits heading up Green Mountain with cargo trucks full of women and girls. So that was that, we were heading to Green Mountain.

But don't think this entire search was easy, and I don't mean physically. My cousin, Wulff, was insane. The minute he lost her sister he became more and more blatantly fucked... His head was just, I don't know how to describe it. He always used to be caring, but in that search... He was becoming violent and literally beat the shit out of me multiple times for talking. But anyhow, nobody cares about beating, we arrived at Green Mountain and luckily for us, there was nothing to stop us walking in. We had heard a gunfight take place up there just before we reached the bottom of the hill and turns out some other hero-wannabes went and cleared them out. Lo and behold, the girls were there... But god, it was so grim. I walked into the room, it stank horrifically, and it was horrible. Bits here, there goddamn everywhere, and that's when Wulff saw Charlotte, lying there. Don't think this is a happy ending because it's not, the world is a fucked up place you know, so she died. She had gone to a better place, and Wulff, well I don't even know what to say about him. Somehow it was my fucking fault, so there we have it again. "Oh beat the shit out of Clancy, it's his fault your fucking sister died"... By this time the world was getting don up its arse as well.

Act III - The Struggle

Knowing that your staying with someone that could kill you in the blink of an eye could turn a man insane, especially when it's your cousin. I mean shit, if I ever brought her up he'd beat my face in, and there was no point fighting back because I'd just probably die, and not only that but I was a little pussy back then.

So we had been staying together, travelling, whatever you want to call it for a good few weeks, and there was one thing I got to keep from Wulff, and that was the radio... Obviously I told him it was to listen out for safe havens, anything that would keep us safe, but really? A safe haven, I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the goddamn end of the world, nobody is doing shit for other people. No, the reason I had the radio was because I wanted to find other people, different than Wulff, or "Shepherd" as he was demanding me to call him. I wanted to find people like me that wanted to get the hell out of this mess, or at least make it better for ourselves rather than just making what seems like shit even shitter. So that's exactly what I did. I found a guy over the radio who was willing to meet up, of course I was sceptical at first because I mean, I had no idea who he was but he was better than Wulff. Anyone was better than Shepherd. One night whilst we were out camping South of Lopatino, I decided it was time to go. I left my cousin out of sheer hope he would get the damn hell out of here and I would never see him again. I didn't want to kill him, he was my cousin, but I couldn't deal with his shit on top of this fucking outbreak. I took my bag and went, nothing more, no sound. "Jack" from the radio had promised to be at the edge of the North West Airfield, hidden away from the eye, he warned me he'd be armed and I told him the same. I had no gun, just a crossbow which I usually used for hunting but I thought I could've taken someone out with it, at least injured. But I found him, after decades of help, sat next to a bush holding the radio which he had used to speak to me with, and I went up to him, and that was that. Nothing special, he agreed to travel with me and we headed off pretty much. He even set me up with a revolver with a handful of rounds, rounds I would need.

(NOTE: The story of Wulff "Shepherd" Miller will be written with explanation behind the whole nickname etc soon)

Act IV - The Loss

I never forgot about Wulff, wherever I was he was always at the back of my mind. I didn't care about him, I was worried we'd somehow clash and that would be it, but that didn't happen, at least not for a while.

Jack and I had been travelling for about a week, and everything was calming down. The infection thing was still going about and we came across more each day but they were becoming less of a problem as we learned how to deal with them. In fact, everything was going perfectly. We had food and water that would last us at least a week, and we had weaponry that we could protect ourselves. Then the inevitable happened. We met a large group, around seven of them, and they seemed friendly enough. We all got settled down in a barn and that was when one of them asked us a single question. An innocent one that shook me so bad I felt my teeth clench.

"So you fellas heard o' this Shepherd fella?"

What was I supposed to say? Yes, no!? I sat there blank minded, he must have been doing something, saying something to people? It's funny looking back on it. Well at the time, I was scared shitless. But now I look back and remember it as probably the best moment of my life, at least the build up to it.

So I admitted it to them, I was his cousin after all. I told them about Charlotte, about the beating. Everything, and it was a story worth telling. Weirdly, they liked it. Not in that way, of course they didn't like the beating the shit out of me part, but I'll admit it's an interesting story, and after I told them about it, they made a promise. They promised that they'd put him down, so there'd be no chance of him finding me. My own cousin? Somebody was asking me, if I wanted him to kill my cousin? My family? And you want to know the fucked up thing? I fucking said yes! I looked at the guy and began mumbling,

"Yes... Yes I do" Then the courage built up in me and I began shouting, "Yeah! I fucking want him dead! I never want to his fucking face again!".

Oh, and before whoever's reading this asks, I guess this is the point I turned a bit fucked. So fucked it changed me for the rest of my time here on Chernarus, for my decision would have the consequence which causes this.

So the next morning we set out to find him. The group somehow knew where he was which took me by surprise but I wanted him dead. I wanted the screaming voice in the back of my head to stop. The sense of freedom overcame me and the adrenaline filled my veins. It felt amazing and he wasn't even dead yet. Jack noticed and tried asking what's wrong. I replied with something so simple it made me feel like something out of a film.

"I've never felt fucking better"

So there we were. We arrived. Turns out my cousin was hiding out at a shed trying to hold passers-by up as they passed "his" road. The stupid fuck never saw us coming. Bang, the door goes down and these guys, Jesus Christ, they literally grabbed him and chucked him to the ground and began pummelling his face in before a word was even said. Finally he was left to sit there, two rifles aimed at his face. At this moment I expected him to look up at me and smile, say something vile or spit at me. But I saw a different face, much different than what I wanted. I wanted him to be filled with hate. But what I saw was tears. I saw trembling. He was scared of us, he was scared of me. This was when I became who I am, I wanted something else, but this was even better. He sat staring at me, tears running down his bloody face and he pulls out a single coin, a single silver one. Somehow I think I knew what he wanted me to do, though he never made it clear. I assumed he wanted it put down to luck.

"Heads... Or Tails Cousin..."

"T-Tails..."

His decision was final. The coin was flipped and at that moment I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life.

...Heads

And before I could even load the round in my revolver, his blood was splattered all over me. I had nearly forgotten the groups side of the deal... I won't go into much detail on to what happened after he was shot. Their group were pretty quick to leave, and Jack and I weren't too keen on staying around. We didn't bury him, the fucker didn't deserve it, no, we just left him sitting against the shed. Though, even though the group left, one man decided to ask to join Jack and I. It took a lot of his persuading but eventually we decided to give him a chance. To be honest, it was my desire to test Prince's luck, and he succeeded, called tails, and of course, we flipped tails. If it had been heads, I would have stuck to it. That's how I made decisions from then on, and I liked it that way. Anyways, he had muscle and was overall a nice guy, and we wanted that.

Act V - The Rescue

So "Shepherd" was gone, and I now had this coin and another friend. Prince Thakor, South American guy, dreadlocks, pretty stereotypical actually and he even mocks himself for it. The chemistry between us was great. I know I was getting a bit fucked up in the head but it made me feel stronger and other than my obsession with that coin, I guess I wasn't that fucked right? Well anyway, we kept moving and moving. We didn't want to settle down quite yet, in fact we wanted to get something started, like a little group. The more of us there were, the better chance we'd have in this shithole, to a limit of course. We didn't want a fucking army of us patrolling Chernarus demanding food left right and centre. We were hoping a group of maybe ten to fifteen of us, and little did we know we'd meet the next two very soon.

As we were following a dirt road near Myshkino, we came across an abandoned radio tower, but it was surrounded by a mass of infected. It was the bloody largest horde I'd seen. So, because we're fucking idiots, we try and drag them away. In a mass of adrenaline and cussing, I'd say we lured about half of them down into Myshkino before we looped back up to finish off the rest. It was a pretty simple job, three of us and a group of infected just banging at a wall, nothing out of our reach. Don't expect something dramatic, like "One of us got bit" or some shit like that, I mean we literally killed the horde attacking the door, and crowbar our way in. After about 20 minutes of kicking the shit out of this door we finally got in, and strangely we were greeted by a man asleep. He looked around 20, turns out I was right, but we found out later on. He didn't seem to wake up from the sound of us at the door and we finally got his to come back to consciousness after Prince picked him up and nearly threw the poor fucker. His name was Finbar, Finbar East and he became trapped in there only a day ago after trying to help someone further inside the building. After finding out, I let Prince and Jack stay with Finbar whilst they check him for any weapons or injuries. I check room after room till finally I find the food storage. Kicking down the door I see another man, slightly older than Finbar, mid 30s most likely, and he looks up at me and asks.

"Get me out of this fucking mess"

So quite blankly, I go over to him and pick him up as the poor sod probably can't walk, nor see anything in the light. He reckoned he had been there for a week maybe? If not longer, and no daylight. God knows how he went through that, but this was the fifth addition to our little group, Scott Tracey, a radio broadcaster.

And it was at this moment it hit me like a ton of bricks, but the bricks were more like golden feathers or something.

"The Signal. That's who we are. We're The Signal! This guy can broadcast a radio station! We can have our own fucking station!"

Of course he agreed to it. Nobody was going to say no.

And that my friend, whoever you are, is how we were formed.

The Signal was Formed - 18/10/15

800x200http://i.imgur.com/dWhMUDa.png[/img]

400x400http://i.imgur.com/pkLezfJ.png[/img]400x400http://i.imgur.com/I4NsQ8j.png[/img]

[spoiler=Clancy Road]

Clancy Road

Role: Leader

Quote: "You see? It always comes down to luck! I mean, that's why we're both here talking to one another!"

Backstory: I think you've heard enough about that haven't you...

Bio: Clancy is still rather young, being only 20, the youngest of the group. Since killing his cousin he's strived on forming "The Signal" and becoming known. Over the time of staying in South Zagoria, Clancy has developed a distant form of social anxiety. His mood changes frequently, and tends to be the voice of reason whereas his co-head Scott, likes the form of being up front. Clancy stays back, making the decisions behind closed curtains, unless of course he feels directly provoked, which could lead to a snap in his emotion causing out-right hostilities.

[spoiler=Jack West]

Jack West

Role: Advisor

Quote: "I'd like to say I whistle a lot, but that's not a quote is it..."

Backstory: "Before I met Clancy? Well can't say I was up to all that much. I had my run-ins with others, some worse than others. The worse was probably being held captive with nobody coming to save me. Long story short I got the fuck out of there with only a graze or two. Before all this shit happened? Er, well isn't much to say there either. I had an office job as an advisor to several sub-companies of this big corporation. Bored the fuck outta me so I came to this barbaric place to escape it, and that was before it went to shit, not after."

Bio: Jack was the second member of The Signal, and has secured his place as Clancy's Advisor, as he believes his skills from his past life would be effective to put into play, and also since Clancy's still young. His head is slowly going and if anybody is going to lose it within the group it'd be likely to see him go first, though he still manages to earn his authority within the Chernarus border. Being the oldest of the group doesn't stop him from doing what the rest of the group do and he's always willing to join someone on a nice walk on the beach.

400x400http://i.imgur.com/ifief7t.png[/img]400x400http://i.imgur.com/GIy7ADQ.png[/img]

[spoiler=Prince Thakor]

Prince Thakor

Role: Muscle

Quote: "You think you can outmatch us? Shut the fuck up. You have no idea who you're talking to do you."

Backstory: "I'm South American. I spent my earliest years as a kid in my family's tribe that had gone on for generations, but as all stories go, I was taken away. I never knew my name, only part of my last, hence why it is cut short. So after being taken away from my family by British tourists, I was thrown into some fucking boarding school in England. I don't understand how the fuck any of that happened so your better off asking a tree than me. Anyhow, I made it through school after beating the shit out of more kids than numbers I could count up to, and I had actually made it to a point in life where I could do what I want. Of course this was a long time ago, and shit's changed now but here I am. I ain't going into detail how I got here because it's fucking private, and if you don't respect that, well you better stop reading this shit now."

Bio: Prince had one of the worst upbringings somebody could ask for, and it's paid off. His anger was focused into developing his body, and now he's gained the role of being the muscle of the group. The rest of the group know they couldn't do anything to stop him, but since Prince requested to join himself, there's no worry of him ever turning, especially due to his close relation with Clancy.

[spoiler=Finbar East]

Finbar East

Role: Medic

Quote: "Call me clever, sexy, handsome... Whatever you like, just don't call me Doc"

Backstory: "Haha! Me before this? I'm not sure what to say. I was a paramedic, only for a while but that's how I ended up here. With all this  stuff going on, I was forced here, even as a small paramedic, I was sent here. Of all fucking people they forced me. So I got here and it was too late, is there anything else you want to know or not?"

Bio: Finbar holds his place within The Signal by providing constant Medical and Mental treatment for those that require it. He knows his way around most medkits and can perform a quick treatment in almost any location. Finbar tends to stick around Scott a lot and also knows his way around wires. He plans on helping Scott set up the station.

400x400http://i.imgur.com/jvf6ZUo.png[/img]

[spoiler=Scott Tracey]

Scott Tracey

Role: Radio Specialist

Quote: "Goo-ood morning South Zagoria! This is Scott Tracey, bringing Chernarus, to you."

Backstory: "I was a radio host back in Ol' England before it all hit shit. I came here for news and damn I got it. After getting trapped in my old station, I was forced to stay in a pitch black food storage room for what seemed like weeks. Since being freed from that shit-hole, my eyesight's slowly recovering, but for the meantime I'll be avoiding guns, and plan on taking back the wastes from savages by bringing life to this dark world."

Bio: Scott Tracey is an immature 25 year old. He lightens the mood with his childish thoughts and definitely brings out his own unique character which is rare to see in South Zagoria. Scott spends his time on radios, and plans on hosting the New Signal Radio Station to make his mark, and the groups mark on the Chernarussian lands. The radio show Scott will host will vary from music requested by listeners, depending on whether the record is available, to interviews with high profile survivors.

800x200http://i.imgur.com/traqfPw.png[/img]

400x100http://i.imgur.com/SNwDByz.png[/img]

Clancy Road

Prince Thakor

Jack West

Aluin Dieu

-

400x100http://i.imgur.com/72jUzcD.png[/img]

Finbar East

Scott Tracey

-

400x100http://i.imgur.com/3OHM0Cx.png[/img]

Chuck Finnley

-

400x100http://i.imgur.com/cTpjeQW.png[/img]

-

-

400x100http://i.imgur.com/JasvH9G.png[/img]

-

-

800x200http://i.imgur.com/HfiiKPZ.png[/img]

The Signal has alternating views on how to go about making choices, but there are a few things always remain the same within Chernarus:

1. If another group takes a hostile action towards us without provocation, we will do the same back to them with ten times the severity.

2. If any member of The Signal decides to attack, provoke, bully etc. another member, they will be beaten to shit, and kicked out. That is the smallest punishment.

3. If any member thinks it is ok to make decisions that will influence the reputation of The Signal without a founding member or leader's permission, the same punishment above applies.

4. If another group provides us with support/supplies, we will aim to do the same.

5. We do not ally with any group that has a large amount of enemies. If you wish to ally with us, sort out your problems first, then try.

The Signal has specific terms on how it operates out of character, as listed:

1. If a member is seen bullying or provoking someone via Forums, TS3 or other communication, they will be kicked and reported to a staff member.

2. No bad-mouthing other groups/individuals, even if it's seen as "banter". There have been cases where people don't see it as "banter", so just don't do it. This includes things such as racism, weight, and gender discrimination.

3. Try and actively participate on the forums, it's here for a reason.

4. ANY MEMBER FOUND GUILTY OF HACKING/SCRIPTING, OR ANY OTHER RULE BREAK WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY AND KICKED OUT. We aim to be a trustworthy group.

800x200http://i.imgur.com/Ns9nWdM.png[/img]

The Signal aim to achieve the following things within Chernarus:

1. Grow and expand The Signal to new members within Chernarus that follow our realistic ideas.

This means we want normal people, with stories to tell, not robots...

2. Find a SAFE place to call home that can be retreated to if needed.

3. Establish a Radio Station to which Scott Tracey can broadcast on.

4. Have our name known within Chernarus, be it positively or negatively. We don't care.

5. To provide both medical and emotional assistance to members if needed.

6. Serve as a strong ally to other smaller groups such as ourselves.

7. "Play with fire" against larger groups that have a lesser view on humanity to send a message.

The Signal aim to achieve the following things outside of character:

1. Provide enjoyable RP within the group itself for its members.

2. Provide enjoyable RP to anyone that comes across and interacts with the group.

3. Develop a history of Lore that the group can look back on.

4. Give newer players / isolated players a chance to feel welcomed into a group.

5. Give members the opportunity to make friends within the group to participate in things outside of DayZRP.

6. Actively participate in the forums and other situations/activities throughout the servers.

800x200http://i.imgur.com/N3bSAOH.png[/img]

Allied:

United Front

Friendly / Mutual:

Auxilium

Neutral:

The Brokers

+ Unlisted Groups

Dislike:

Clowns

The Gamblers

Lopatino Kings

Enemy:

-

800x200http://i.imgur.com/2NwEDfx.png[/img]

[To be filled when we have established Aim 2. / 3.]

800x200http://i.imgur.com/1q07hk2.png[/img]

In terms of recruitment, The Signal is currently OPEN.

Please note that this will change depending on whether we feel like opening ourselves to new members so if you see "CLOSED", please respect our statement and hold back any applications, or attempts to join The Signal until you see "OPEN".

There are two ways to join The Signal:

1) Outside of Character / Outside of game

2) In character / In game

1) Please use the following code provided to complete your OOC application. Once complete please PM LSA (Clancy Road)

[spoiler=Application]

THE SIGNAL OOC APPLICATION

OOC

1. Real Name:

2. OOC Age:

3. Past group experiences:

4. Why you want to join The Signal? (OOC):

5. What qualities do you bring? (OOC):

IC

1. Name:

2. Age:

3. Previous country of residence:

4. How did you find out about us?(Be imaginative):

5. What role could you play within our family?:

6. What makes you want to join our family?:

2) If you find one of our members within the server, there is a chance you could join The Signal without needing to make an application. If The Board approves you will be added on the forums.

[spoiler=Changelog][/color][/size]

CHANGELOG

07/04/16 - Changed Music (The Pixies - Where is my mind)

07/04/16 - Added character portraits

07/04/16 - Added Clancy's Information

07/04/16 - Edited Goals

10/04/16 - Updated Characters (unfinished)

11/04/16 - Big Artwork Edit (neon)

12/04/16 - "Current Family" Section added

15/04/16 - "Recruitment" Section added

• Diamond

looks interesting good luck.

• Emerald

• MVP

Hmm... Interesting

• Emerald

Hoping in a good way? ;)

• Sapphire

Looks good, good luck

• Emerald

This looks really interesting, best of luck. :)

• Emerald

Hmmmm... Well good luck!

• Emerald

looks like a really REALLY nice group however noticed a bit of an error,

its seems like the po from positively ended up infront of the sentence

4. poHave our name known within Chernarus, be it sitively or negatively. We don't care.

• Emerald

looks like a really REALLY nice group however noticed a bit of an error,

its seems like the po from positively ended up infront of the sentence

4. poHave our name known within Chernarus, be it sitively or negatively. We don't care.

Thanks! Changed it now, it's probably from where I kept messing up the size of the font

Interesting looking group idea, and it looks good - the layout is quite nice and not too heavy on graphics. I especially like the fact you aren't a generic survivor group. The whole radio station thing is interesting, along with the whole "playing with fire". I hope to see some guerrilla style ambushes in the future.

• Emerald

Interesting looking group idea, and it looks good - the layout is quite nice and not too heavy on graphics. I especially like the fact you aren't a generic survivor group. The whole radio station thing is interesting, along with the whole "playing with fire". I hope to see some guerrilla style ambushes in the future.

We've seen loads of "survivor" groups, and we wanted to make ours at least a bit significant :D

And the idea of guerrilla warfare will be definitely put into action when we get into trouble with bigger groups!

Also the page is still quite a heavy work in progress, I am yet to add parts of it including some more stylish graphics but not overhaul. I may put in pictures for the backstory but probably not as I'd prefer people to just imagine it rather than see it.

Still to do: Character pictures, character bios, "The Station"

• Emerald

Looks really good, good luck

• Emerald

Looks good, good luck

This looks really interesting, best of luck. :)

Hmmmm... Well good luck!

Looks really good, good luck

Thanks all :)

• Emerald

this seems to have so much potential, if you could pm me with some information on where you stand as hero's, bandits id be really intersected +1

Just have  :)

Reply whenever you feel!

• Emerald

Awh yes my boy BPD!

You fuckin' know it!

• Sapphire

i like it, cant wait to see you in game and i wish you're group the best of luck.

looks great it was great role playing and hanging around with you , cant wait until our group meet hopefully into allies and one more thing i think you have some missing people in the members section ;;)#ISniper

• Sapphire

Very nice, although i would like to see more interesting ideas or maybe expand on the goals?

1. Grow and expand The Signal to new members within Chernarus. - This is one that most groups have when they are small, maybe specify criteria, what kind of people are preferred? seems kind of pointless to have this in goals otherwise.

2. Find a SAFE place to call home. - Fair enough, an impossible goal when you have enemies, which everyone does, so this will keep the group having a purpose at all times I suppose.

3. Establish a Radio Station to which Scott Tracey can broadcast on. - Nothing wrong, very good.

4. Have our name known within Chernarus, be it positively or negatively. We don't care. - This publicity one, is interesting, because it tells us your group is not good nor bad, you just want publicity, it's good to not pre-define what you want to be.

5. Make clear allies and clear enemies. - Another one I wouldn't consider a goal, because it just kinda happens over time regardless.

6. Serve as a strong ally to other smaller groups such as ourselves. - Helping smaller groups, every small group wants to band together, so this one is kinda common for early groups

7. Play with fire against larger groups to send a message. - Sounds lime you've contradicted yourself slightly, saying you want to be known, without caring if it is positive or negative since this goal is likely to get you a lot of negativity thrown at the group IC since big groups run the place pretty much.

Anyways, good luck with the group, and if you want to send any of the lore my way, I can correct grammatical mistakes if I'm not feeling lazy, I done the same for Kenji on The Embers :)