Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:53

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobman235

To the Regulators... Lets try this one more time.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*you hear a voice come on over your radio*

"Good day to you all. My name is Jack Dufan. This will be my Second message to the Regulators. In my first i told you i was gulty. Guilty of Theft, Hijacking and a hole list of other crimes and yet you ignore me. Well lets see if you will continue to do so."

"Say hello to Miss.Jenafer Decon"

*You hear the muffled crys of a gaged woman*

"Miss.Decon and her daughter are in my custody for the time being. Mr.John Decon is curently waiting at the light house just on the coast across from your island. He will be there untill someone from your group shows up to talk to him. Otherwise he might have a problem with his family's quality of life."

*You hear more muffled crys*

"You Regulators might want to get moving soon. otherwise things are just going to get worse"

*your radio cuts out for 5 minutes before sudenliy coming back to life*

"Oh! i allmost forgot. You can add kidnapping to my list of crimes"

*your radio cuts out*

*turns on radio after hearing regulators*

*lets out a hearty pig squeal*

Bunch of law enforcement cunts. Worthless. They'll all die off eventually.

*turns off radio*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*turns on radio after hearing regulators*

*lets out a hearty pig squeal*

Bunch of law enforcement cunts. Worthless. They'll all die off eventually.

*turns off radio*

*a voice comes on over your radio*

"first of all sir. this has nothing to do with you. so pleace do kindly fuck off. secondly. if you think you will out live the regulators... i think you are greatly overestimate your skill. have a nice night."

*your radio cuts out*

*turns on radio*

Oh that's just grand Hahaha. Oh that's grand son. Considering I thought we shared a similar hate in a worthless group of cunts. Well you have a mouth on you I'll give you that. Usually that's a one way ticket to a tomb stone in my book. But I digress. I'm sure you will regret speaking to me in this manner... I think you might be missing a chromosome or something along those lines but I guess you will be a big tough guy on the radio. I have heard your first broadcast. I can use this to my advantage and reach you some respect. The round table will be paying you a very much needed visit.

*calmly shuts off radio and begins to ask around to find this man*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*turns on radio*

Oh that's just grand Hahaha. Oh that's grand son. Considering I thought we shared a similar hate in a worthless group of cunts. Well you have a mouth on you I'll give you that. Usually that's a one way ticket to a tomb stone in my book. But I digress. I'm sure you will regret speaking to me in this manner... I think you might be missing a chromosome or something along those lines but I guess you will be a big tough guy on the radio. I have heard your first broadcast. I can use this to my advantage and reach you some respect. The round table will be paying you a very much needed visit.

*calmly shuts off radio and begins to ask around to find this man*

*you hear a voice come on the radio*

"Well if you need me ill be siting here with Miss.Decon and her daughter. Feel free to pay my friend over by the lighthouse a visit. I hope he will tell you what you want to know. Won't you Mr.Decon?"

"Also. Regulators, you still have not shown yourselves to Mr.Decon. What will it take for you to come looking for me? For his daughters sake i hope you show yourselfs soon."

*your radio cuts out*