Server time: 2017-09-19, 22:22

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Chernarus EXTRA - Issue 1

Rolle    2711

I'm saving this to read when I'm bored at work, so much effort! Thank you Media Team! :D

Volke    131

OP Updated with guide info -

I'm saving this to read when I'm bored at work, so much effort! Thank you Media Team! :D

YES - THIS IS THE PURPOSE : YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO READ IT IN ONE SITTING :3. I hope you enjoy it :D

damn thats alot, didn't read all but what I read was nice. Goodjob guys!

I think you should read more Spartan :P, pleasure reading is good for you ^-^

Wow, i have to say, this...this is impressive. No other words for it....kinda speachless

Thank you! The team put a lot of time into this project, we actually originally had much more content but had to hold it for the next newsletter because of it . I hope it was entertaining!

wow guys.

So nice - did not have the time to read it all yet. 

it looks great!

It's not supposed to be read in one sitting :P, favorite the link or download it and read on the bus, at work when bored, when lying in bed, ect. READING WILL DO YOU GOOD MARY!

" A lesson that I learnt was to pick less OP bandits" :D I love this hahaha!

Yes... I think Levi learned this lesson well xD

Roach    1604

I read everything last night lying in bed on my phone. Such an amazing amount of work put into this. Everyone did great. I am happy I could be involved with my POV on how to play a crazy and also happy my creepy picture was selected as well :D

Anyways AMAZING!

Although I enjoy reading here and there, it was a tad bit long.

I'd go for a 20 page or less next time. But heck this was issue number 1.

Gotta start with a bang :D

Volke    131

I read everything last night lying in bed on my phone. Such an amazing amount of work put into this. Everyone did great. I am happy I could be involved with my POV on how to play a crazy and also happy my creepy picture was selected as well :D

Anyways AMAZING!

Although I enjoy reading here and there, it was a tad bit long.

I'd go for a 20 page or less next time. But heck this was issue number 1.

Gotta start with a bang :D

Hmmm...Maybe 15 - 25 pages would be a good number Maybe we could have on a ....biweekly basis? That would be ... 7 to 12 pages a week, but... I really don't think that would be difficult at all.

But yes, the goal of it being that since it was the first issue it would be expansive.

I'd personally be down with the above formula, but have to see what the team wants.

Turned out really good guys, nice work :)

Thank you , we worked hard on it :P

Wow! This is impressive. Absolutely amazing crazy the time and effort you all have put into this! :thumbsup:

If I would criticize a thing, then it would be that it is really long. I opend it and read the first 2 pages, the rest I only skimmed over.

That is maybe just me :blush: However, I will try to read the rest later.

You should read more Terra :P it's not supposed to be read in one sitting x.x , but yes, I think the general consensus is less papers, it was the first issue so we wanted a big bang, but I think 15 - 25 pages on a bi weekly basis or so would be more acceptable and wanted. I hope you enjoyed what you have read though :P

Great amount of effort went into this, good job to everyone who was involved!

I promise, the white knight comic soon

great jobs boys, the newsletter looks really good, pack full of information

We originally had more and skimmed it x.x

:hype:

Such efforts, much impressed.

All sillyness aside, I want to thank and applaud the team who created this. WoW, just WoW.

Off to read it now.

Enjoy it Wendsill :P, hopeful someone of your wisdom can appreciate such texts ;)

Impressive! This looks really really good!

Keep up the good work!

Will do so! Team and I will continue working hard at it :P

Fantastic job to all involved. Was nice reading through that this morning with a coffee whilst trying to recover from a hangover. Looking forward to the next edition.

Glad it helped with the hangover Samaritan xD,

Clumsy    205

applause-approval-approves-clap-clapping-good-job-Shia-LaBeouf-GIF.gif?gs=a

Looks awesome guys! You can see all the hard work that has gone into this and I actually can't wait to see the next Issue. :)

Keep up the good work!

Rory    1308

Thank you Media Team! :D

Hoping to bring this back officially if we do well the next few issues :)

Ghost    8

looks good :D

though you quoted me wrong that dare! there is more than just demon zombies, the other kind will just scare the living shit out of you if you are not careful :P

Kanen    108

though you quoted me wrong that dare! there is more than just demon zombies, the other kind will just scare the living shit out of you if you are not careful :P

Shouldn't be reading get to work!.

Rory    1308

hate-to-wait-hurry-up.gif   :troll:

Storm    214

There better not be any of those jumping things up there...those are terrifying...

Ghost    8

There better not be any of those jumping things up there...those are terrifying...

who knows :P

hate-to-wait-hurry-up.gif   :troll:

Sorry to announce that all the files for Exilerp have been permanently deleted and starting work on new files is out of the question.... :troll:

Saalpeter    3

That's some kind of DayZRP magazine like Esquire is, right. I like the look of this booklet format and I also like to deal with it. Operation works simple and fast, much smoother for me than pdf. I also had some really good reading about opinions from some enthusiastic and smart members. Great work guys and I guess it was much of it. I am looking forward to see how the scale and categories are designed in the future.

To prevent speculation; Who has censored the questions/answers 5 to 8 in the interview with Rolle?

`

And why did you do that?  :troll:

Volke    131

That's some kind of DayZRP magazine like Esquire is, right. I like the look of this booklet format and I also like to deal with it. Operation works simple and fast, much smoother for me than pdf. I also had some really good reading about opinions from some enthusiastic and smart members. Great work guys and I guess it was much of it. I am looking forward to see how the scale and categories are designed in the future.

To prevent speculation; Who has censored the questions/answers 5 to 8 in the interview with Rolle?

`

Oh - it wasn't censored, we have the answers: we only put the most important questions & answers that we deemed important to the newsletter.

Rory    1308

We usually cut a few things out here and there to make sure the newsletter doesn't become 20 pages longer than it already would be.

As you can see it's already quite long, it would've been a lot longer. we had a lot more topics ready to be put in but had to cut them.

johnm5425    2

You've created something really positive in the community, really well done guys looking forward to issue 2!

Bjon    15

Great job on this everyone! This really is special and will hopefully be helpful and entertaining to newcomers and veterans alike. It really was an honor to be asked to partake in something like this and I'll always be willing to lend a hand with future issues if requested.

Can't wait to see what's to come next!

Bryan    0

Great Job! Enjoyed reading it! The interview with El Presidente was also nice to read.

Thanks for putting your time into it! Keep it up :)

Rory    1308

Great Job! Enjoyed reading it! The interview with El Presidente was also nice to read.

Thanks for putting your time into it! Keep it up :)

El Presidente was nice to interview and very fun to put together. All in all it's an amazing ongoing project that I am proud to be part of and reading all the positive feedback we are getting is really nice as well! 

Thanks everyone for the kind words <3

Volke    131

I like. :thumbsup:

WE'VE BEEN MUSH APPROVED - HYPE!