Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

[CANNIBAL WARNING] Luanne Galloway [open broadcast]

RedSky    123

-Finnr stares of in to the stars and picks up the radio-

For all of those who are listening,

This is a warning.

we caught Luanne Galloway in the act of cannibalising her own friend.

She has cut off pieces of him and ate them while her victim was still awake and alive.

After interrogating her and showing her the wrongs of her way,

She has decided to leave behind her friends and family.

In the turn of the events we have done the same that she has done to her friend.

She has clearly shown that she has grown mad since she started screaming and quotting the bible in latin.

We have decided to have mercy upon her life.

and decided to let her go.

However you should not trust this individual,

She has gone insane and can no longer tell right from wrong.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Ramon    360

* Noah hears the message on the radio while sitting in the grass near a lake *

'' This is shocking news, I will keep a eye out for her. And thanks for the warning! ''

'' I would kindly ask you to broadcast these radio transmission more often. You never now... ''

* Noah ends his radio transmission and takes a bite of a freshly caught fish *

Autumn    127

*The courier sighs, grabbing at her radio on her desk and muttering into the receiving end*

"And this is shocking how? And I should care... Why? Sure I'll pass word on, but you act like I give a fuck."

*She lets go of the button and takes a long drag of a half-spent cigarette, exhaling the smoke soon after, leaving it's hazy remnants to dissipate*

"I've never met a Luanne, but if  you felt what she did... Was so... so wrong. Would you not kill her? In all your infinite, wise judgement. Why wouldn't you bless her with a round to her forehead? Take the one thing that is hardest to steal."

*A pause follows*

"A life."

*Static*

Joules    274

*Haas hears the transmission and sighs. He depresses the PTT*

"Do... Do I happen to know the person that this Luanne betrayed?"

*Haas releases the PTT and sighs again. He hopes that Finnr can confirm it's someone that he doesn't know. Haas isn't in the mood to be grieving.*

Saalpeter    3

Elim is sitting in his underwear in a small wooden house which was built lonely at the forest edge. He looks at his cold and scarred feet. He tried to move every single toe deliberately and stretch it from his foot, so that he regains a feel for them.The shadows of the fire blure on his pale aching feet. But everything he notes is that the nerves appear to be ruined in them. He starts to massage his left foot gently...a daily ritual.

When he hears the sound of his radio on the table, he solidified and fixed the table with wild eyes. The reaction of an animal. Months have passed when he heard a human voice for the last time. When the message ends in noise and cracking and the usual silence returns,he takes a deep breath and feel the tension disappear. He leans against the wall, draws on his legs and puts his head between his knees. With a broken voice he speaks softly a name: "Lu Anne Gallo-way" ... "Luanne", what a beautiful name.

The voice on the radio sounded calm, trustworthy, rational and confident of what it mentioned. Luanne should have eaten her companion

in his living body? An act of cruelty, without any doubt. However, cannibalism does not seem to be unusual in this world. Elim knew to what

people were capable in need. Immediately he thought of the witch hunts at the Middle Ages. At the vampire beliefs and stories of revenants

in the lore of the early modern age from Southeast Europe. His face turns into a cynical grim grimace when he thinks of all the infected, he had to kill.

The voice on the radio called no name, no location. The voice remain anonymous and raises interpretative authority over the fate of a woman. How credible could this voice be? Elim wants to sit up, take the radio and ask the voice, who spoke there. But his exhaustion and a resistance stops him. Is it fear that prevents him? He has no answer. A helpless and confused woman likes to be out there in the dark...somewhere. "Luanne Galloway" Luanne, she is alone and she is lost.

Elim closes his eyes, his jaw moves and cracks nervous, his tinnitus beeps to a new climax. And in many colors and shapes, the silhouette of a woman nourishes his mind. She is coming closer, moving in graceful movements of a dance. She is black and red. She is wearing a dress in the colors as fire is made of. Luanne Galloway. She is beautiful. She must be the most beautiful woman on earth ...Elim falls asleep immediately.

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio once more-

We left her with her life, that wasn't my call....

I wanted a bullet in her, but the people that she was with they couldn't break their own rules they obey those rules.

You dont hurt your family, no matter what happens she is family.

she had chosen her path so thats how she will live,

and Yes T.

Im pretty sure you knew the person she has done this too.

His mind is broken and he is missing flesh on his body but he'll make it trough. It was stopped in time.

-Finnr clicks off the radio following the tracks of Luanne trough the dirt-

He whispered to himself, Ill finish this job. Like they should've

DeeBlack    310

*Merik picks up his radio handset and begins broadcasting*

This is Merik Hus plukovník armády of Zbor, the Army and the party take a zero tolerance line on cannibalism and this information has not fallen on deaf ears.

The information will be discussed within the army and party to determine an outcome suitable, keeping the benefit of the people of South Zagoria first in our mind always.

This message is brought to you from someone who has seen the horrors of cannibalism, the Party and its ideology has no sympathy for cannibals in Chernarus, we view them as sub-human and unequal to us.     

They will be dealt with.

*Merik sets down his radio writing down and additional information*

Faith    730

-snip-

Riviaira replied, her tone straight and formal.

"Sir. I have managed to write out a minor report, if you wish to ask for any additional information please feel free to ask me. I've stated names of the victim and the accused. She has even admitting to eating... one of her own. I'm currently waiting on the witness' POV and will also attend to his medical needs."

She flicks the radio off, memories fading in and out of Luanne screaming like a lunatic in latin prayers. Being shot in the leg. Stabbed. Cut. Kicked. Burnt...

RedSky    123

*Merik picks up his radio handset and begins broadcasting*

This is Merik Hus plukovník armády of Zbor, the Army and the party take a zero tolerance line on cannibalism and this information has not fallen on deaf ears.

The information will be discussed within the army and party to determine an outcome suitable, keeping the benefit of the people of South Zagoria first in our mind always.

This message is brought to you from someone who has seen the horrors of cannibalism, the Party and its ideology has no sympathy for cannibals in Chernarus, we view them as sub-human and unequal to us.     

They will be dealt with.

*Merik sets down his radio writing down and additional information*

-Finnr clicks on the radio again-

Mister Merik Hus,

This isn't the first time I hear you speak.

One of your people was with us at these events, Im sure she was one of yours the uniform matched.

I believe her name was uuhm? Riviara?

Anyway she will be able to give you a very nice description of the situation, so you can make sure you got the right intel.

Boston    772

*Norman listens in on the broadcast as he hears the name 'Luanne', a name of a person he knows quite well...*

"Luanne, huh? You think you're gonna mess with Kaiden's people? Huh? If you hurt Luanne, then you hurt Kaiden. If you hurt Kaiden, then you hurt me, and you don't want to hurt me. Watch yourself, bub."

*Norman stops transmitting and awaits a reply...*

RedSky    123

*Norman listens in on the broadcast as he hears the name 'Luanne', a name of a person he knows quite well...*

"Luanne, huh? You think you're gonna mess with Kaiden's people? Huh? If you hurt Luanne, then you hurt Kaiden. If you hurt Kaiden, then you hurt me, and you don't want to hurt me. Watch yourself, bub."

*Norman stops transmitting and awaits a reply...*

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Listen Norman, I have no beef with you. Not even after this.

Luanne has betrayed that family, It was Destiny Galloway herself, her own sister. that called me there that night for her conviction of fucking with her own people.

I have no beef with Kaiden nor with his people. Luanne went above and beyond her way if anything she has beef with them not me.

Go ask them yourself.

Coreena    93

*Not knowing whether her sister was alive or not, she quickly picked up the radio with haste after hearing her voice* 

*She places her thumb on the radio button and begins to speak. She has a soft, southern accent with a hint of sadness in her voice*

Luanne... I'm sorry, but you died a long time ago. *She pauses* You haven't been my sister for a while... 

We had the last straw when you betrayed us by hurting your own family. We were going to originally talk to you, but you started to show your true colors as the night progressed, trying to turn us against each other as we were interrogating you. Also saying you do as you please and you were trying to protect our family by *She raises her voice slightly* HURTING THEM! 

You took a fucking chunk from our brother Brodie and ate it raw! Then you proceeded to tell him that you're done with him and our family is done with him. All of us love Brodie. Not to mention, this is not the first time you have done this to him. You have also attempted to do this to others of our family! Saying you wanted to, "taste them." We tried to get you to stop, but you continued to persist that you do as you please...

That day you captured Scarlett and Sophie, I told you that you cannot go and capture whoever you want and hurt them, then you forced them to eat each other!

*spits and raises her voice again*

They did nothing to you!

When someone eats as much human meat as she has, you start to go fucking insane, and that's exactly what happened. We wanted to put her out of her misery... stop her suffering. Obviously, we didn't go through with it...

*She mumbles quietly*

Please Luanne, remember who you used to be. Be my sister again... I hope there's hope for you... I'm sorry that we had to do this.

*She takes a deep breath, composing herself and her voice sounds a bit more confident, but you can still hear that sadness and honesty in her voice*

As for you Norman, Kaiden has not been around for a while. He's been off doing his own thing and probably hasn't realized that Luanne is going slowly insane. I hope he hears this, and realizes it had to be done. I haven't been able to get in contact with him... You of all people should know that some people are beyond help.

Our actions against her are under the laws that Kaiden had created. He should be nothing but understanding, at the very most, upset that she is no longer with our family. However, I cannot speak for him... so his actions are unpredictable.

I would suggest that you and anyone else listening to this be very careful with her. She may seem normal at first, but that is the the game she likes to play... She likes to hurt her friends and do as she pleases. 

CODEHX    1

*After a long rest in the civilian barracks, Alexander Mccoy takes out his radio from his backpack and rotates the power switch to on*

*He hears the conversation going back and forth about Luanne Galloway and remembers seeing her days ago at Green Mountain*

*"She seemed like a sweet person who just wanted to help people, but you really can't judge a book by its cover"*

*Alexander presses the PTT button*

"Im sorry to everyone involved, Thank you for getting this transmission out there so survivors like us can stay safe. I hope all goes well for you Destiny"

APureGamer    55

*Clicks on his dusty radio ontop of the mountain*

*Static* ...........Luanne Galloway. *Laughs*

I was very fond of you at one point. but seeing what you have done to one of us, is unforgivable. The next time we meet it will not be pleasant and I will do what should have been done in that barn. You hurt my friend and you will pay! It wasn't my choice to leave you with your life, but it will be mine to end it. You take these few last breaths, You say your goodbyes and then i will put you out of this madness that has consumed you. *Looks into the distance *

The Luanne I knew is gone.

*Tone changes to threatning*

AND Norman, is that your name? I am Kaidens people. You hurt Finnr and.......Norman you're messing with me and you dont know me but you will if you persist to threaten Finnr.

*Clicks off his radio*

Dustin    0

Marek picks up his radio and keys up his mic

-Eh ... Jak se o vás všech dostanete pokoj dohromady a udělat Černarusi laskavost ... sebevraždu.

After a moment of silence he speaks again

-Fucking crazy people.

He ends his transmission with a little chuckle.

Jack the Ripper    344

*Ivan paced  back and forth, his breathing heavy and erratic. Eventually he pauses and speaks into the radio, anger in his voice.*

"Destiny. Do as you will, I will have no part in whatever comes next. I'm done with friends and family betraying and harming on another. Is this what we are? The moment one of us becomes a problem, you just put them down like a dog? FUCK THAT!"

*Ivan punches the wall, causing the plaster to dent slightly.*

"If you can't help her then fine. Kill her and make it quick. But if you're not using that as ONLY, a last resort, then I may have to reconsider where my standing in this family.

But Luanne.... This isn't a free pass to come hunting us. If I SEE or HEAR of you harming any of us again.... then I wash my hands of whatever comes next."

*Ivan turns off his radio before dropping it on the floor. He stalks over to the couch and sits with his head in one hand. What a damn mess....*

marksman48    44

Charles listened to the broadcast as everything unfolded with the fire crackling next to him. It was another cold night in Chernarus, and it had just gotten colder. The family- as they liked to refer to themselves- was openly condemning the actions of one of their own. Even more surprising was that it was the new leader's sister. Kaiden had walked away from it all and left the responsibility in Destiny's hands. It was a good move, Destiny had always seemed like the true leader anyway, but this new turn of events was... shocking to say the least.

The family tortured Luanne because she had broken the set of laws written out by them-- and like those laws, her facade had been broken.

She'd always shown signs of various craziness and being... unhinged, but this new bible shit was a whole new level of batshit insanity. These were her true colors.

Charles lifted up his handheld from the grass and keyed the mic.

"Luanne is now just dangerous. To everyone. To remove her from Chernarus would be preventing further innocent death and torture. She's already done unmentionable things when she seemed to be a semi-sane person. She’s gone from sociopath to just a straight-up psychopath.To mess with her in this state would be just asking for trouble."

He ran his hand through his hair before continuing.

"But, it'd be for the betterment of Chernarus..."

He closed his eyes.

"And that's all I care about."

Charles released the push-to-talk button on the radio and dropped it back in the grass. He pulled his knees up to his chest as he had a realization. Things were going to get very interesting. 

Destiny's punishment of her sister was what made her snap. Now that she wasn’t there to stop Luanne, Luanne became a one-woman wrecking crew craving her way through the country.

In a way, it was Destiny who broke her sister out of her sociopathic cage.

In a way, it would be Destiny who got her killed.

Coreena    93

*Ivan paced  back and forth, his breathing heavy and erratic. Eventually he pauses and speaks into the radio, anger in his voice.*

"Destiny. Do as you will, I will have no part in whatever comes next. I'm done with friends and family betraying and harming on another. Is this what we are? The moment one of us becomes a problem, you just put them down like a dog? FUCK THAT!"

*Ivan punches the wall, causing the plaster to dent slightly.*

"If you can't help her then fine. Kill her and make it quick. But if you're not using that as ONLY, a last resort, then I may have to reconsider where my standing in this family.

But Luanne.... This isn't a free pass to come hunting us. If I SEE or HEAR of you harming any of us again.... then I wash my hands of whatever comes next."

*Ivan turns off his radio before dropping it on the floor. He stalks over to the couch and sits with his head in one hand. What a damn mess....*

*Destiny carefully listening to anyone who transmits over the radio frequency, grabs her radio when she hears Ivan's voice*

Do as I will? You act like I want to kill her? Of course I don't want to kill my fucking sister. 

*She raises her voice slightly, but more stern* 

NONE of my family should be killing her unless she goes after one of us again, or if she betrays us in some way shape or form. I mean it, this will be a LAST RESORT on our part. If she dies by someone else, so be it. She's in pain right now, so this might be best thing for her. 

Yesterday we could not go through with it, despite her trying to pit us against each other through manipulation and her signs of utter insanity. She may be extremely delusional, but we must be entirely sure death by our hand is something that needs to be done. 

Killing family will ALWAYS be a last resort Ivan. You know me better than that. Trust and respect are hard to earn now a days, but I ask for no more than what I have given you. From all of you... 

Yes, a somewhat SANE person would be able to determine what is better for them; however, from what we observed, that is not the case in this situation. She is breaking into insanity, and a mercy kill may be the best option... We are understanding people however... so in the case that we may be wrong, we have no reason to go after her, or hunt her down unless she harms one of us again. Unless she so much as THINKS about touching any of us, or shows any sign of betrayal. 

*Mumbling under her breath she states a few words filled with sadness*

I don't even know who she is anymore...

*Hoping the rest of her family hears this transmission as well, she takes a deep breath before removing her thumb from the button, and putting her radio in her back pocket where she normally keeps it*

Wong    0

*Wong Picks up his radio and thought he'd put some other information in*

Destiny Galloway Is also a cannibal. When I had her captured with my brother Elliot We found a Human Thigh in her back pocket. 

Coreena    93

*Wong Picks up his radio and thought he'd put some other information in*

Destiny Galloway Is also a cannibal. When I had her captured with my brother Elliot We found a Human Thigh in her back pocket. 

*Destiny hears her name and quickly places her thumb over the button, while the radio is still in her hands*

*She has a soft, subtle southern accent*

Right... so the moment Luanne starts going around telling people she's gonna join your little brotherhood of pests, you suddenly decide to slander my name by stating that I am a cannibal? Coincidence? I believe so... I don't doubt that the rest of the pests will be adding their false two cents in as well. No one is stupid enough to believe this hypocrisy. 

See now, I'm not going to go around pointing fingers at who's a cannibal and who is not. But to anyone listening... be aware that Mr. Wong has a secret. It's up to all of you to figure it out. 

*She releases her thumb from the button and carefully slides her radio into her back pocket where it belongs*

Sean    25

-snip-

*Destiny hears her name and quickly places her thumb over the button, while the radio is still in her hands*

Right... so the moment Luanne starts going around telling people she's gonna join your little brotherhood of pests, you suddenly decide to slander my name by stating that I am a cannibal? Coincidence? I believe so... I don't doubt that the rest of the pests will be adding their false two cents in as well. No one is stupid enough to believe this hypocrisy. 

See now, I'm not going to go around pointing fingers at who's a cannibal and who is not. But to anyone listening... be aware that Mr. Wong has a secret. It's up to all of you to figure it out. 

*She releases her thumb from the button and carefully slides her radio into her back pocket where it belongs*

*Jay slams his thumb onto the button*

What the fuck?

You're trying to convince everyone to not believe hypocrisy, and then be a hypocrite by saying that you aren't going to point fingers at who is a cannibal, yet you already have pointed your finger at Wong?

The cannibalism must be getting to your head. I suggest you take a rest somewhere soon.

*Jay lets go of the button*

RedSky    123

-snip-

What the fuck?

You're trying to convince everyone to not believe hypocrisy, and then be a hypocrite by saying that you aren't going to point fingers at who is a cannibal, yet you already have pointed your finger at Wong?

The cannibalism must be getting to your head. I suggest you take a rest somewhere soon.

-Finnr clicks on the radio laughing his ass off-

Did you just openly admit Wong is a cannibal? THAT IS A NEW ONE CRAP!

Sean    25

What the fuck?

-Finnr clicks on the radio laughing his ass off-

Did you just openly admit Wong is a cannibal? THAT IS A NEW ONE CRAP!

*Jay presses the button*

Did I once say that Wong is a cannibal? No.

If you open your ears, you would have heard that I said that this woman is simply pointing a finger, when she said she isn't pointing fingers, making her a hypocrite.

Stop trying to be fucking smart and over complicate things for your own benefit.

*Jay lets go of the button while laughing at the claims*

Wong    0

*Wong Picks up his radio trying to hold in his laugh*

Well anyone who knows me KNOWS I'm no cannibal. So stop lying and trying to put shit on my name

I speak facts you speak lies

*Wong releases the button on his radio*

Sign in to follow this