Server time: 2017-10-23, 18:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DojiBoy

Excited

Guest DojiBoy   
Guest DojiBoy

Hello everyone i just recently was able to get my hands on a nice computer. Hope to be role playing with you all real soon.

Bruce    0

Welcome to the community and good luck on the whitelist! If take your time and read the rules thoroughly you should be fine, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM any Community Helper or hop in the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel on TeamSpeak! You may also want to check out some Guides available and the Newcomer Guide.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Guest DojiBoy   
Guest DojiBoy

Welcome to the community and good luck on the whitelist! If take your time and read the rules thoroughly you should be fine, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM any Community Helper or hop in the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel on TeamSpeak! You may also want to check out some Guides available and the Newcomer Guide.

Alright will do sir, thanks for the support!

Bruce    0

Alright will do sir, thanks for the support!

No problem, welcome to the community!

Guest bunycruncher   
Guest bunycruncher

Hey Bruce the team speak link wasn't working so i was wondering what it was??

Bruce    0

Hey Bruce the team speak link wasn't working so i was wondering what it was??

I sent you a PM with the details.