Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:29
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ramon

Bloody hands after skin a body!

Ramon    360

Clumsy    226

Oh wow! I have to say I really hope this applies to wildlife as well. I always find it to be weird in any game when you skin or kill something and there isn't any blood on the weapon or yourself. This would be a small yet awesome addition to DayZ.

Pussy    382

This looks so amazing c:

Natje    14

Oh yes, then we can easily find out who it was that cut up the body in Green Mountain when we weren't looking!

Roman    0

Love the sound you get when you are done, also the little box that pops up.

Really immersive.

Ellie    335

this looks awesome! time to get our hands dirty

hmm I reckon you can wash the blood away with some water, I mean blood isn't too difficult to get rid off from your hands even when it's dried. couple hard scrubs with a wet cloth and it's mostly gone. I much rather prefer blood stained clothing, that'll be awesome. but this is cool too, I never liked getting my hands dirty anyway. that's Mark's job

hmm I reckon you can wash the blood away with some water, I mean blood isn't too difficult to get rid off from your hands even when it's dried. couple hard scrubs with a wet cloth and it's mostly gone. I much rather prefer blood stained clothing, that'll be awesome. but this is cool too, I never liked getting my hands dirty anyway. that's Mark's job

Well as shown in the video (at the end) he washes his hand using a new action on pump so yes it will be possible! And blood stained clothing would be amazing! Also there should be some blood on face after eating uncooked meat. One could go straight for a savage look.

Glenn    10

But how to remove it?

Would be nice if you could ware gloves and take them off to keep your hands clean.

Ramon    360

Well as shown in the video (at the end) he washes his hand using a new action on pump so yes it will be possible! And blood stained clothing would be amazing! Also there should be some blood on face after eating uncooked meat. One could go straight for a savage look.

But how to remove it?

Would be nice if you could ware gloves and take them off to keep your hands clean.

Glenn, the answer is in the previous post above yours. And the answer is also in the video.

Chinchilla    77

This is pretty badass, hope it does the same with animals.

Wingsy    0

That is so sick!! About time our lovely cannibals get a bone thrown their way.

Or should I say meat? :scared:

Ellie    335

/moved to standalone discussion