Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:54

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Phlox

Delivery for three

Doc Phlox    24

*Sol reaches into his battered bag and pulls out his radio, a little worse for the wear, but it will do. Stubbing out his cigarette and clearing his throat Sol depresses the transmission and says*

"This is Solomon Auster, Courier of the Chernarus Post. I know all you crazy cats and kittens are just waiting for someone to prove they care by sending a letter. However, today I only can make three people happy.  I am looking for Aurora, I am sorry, my client only was able to provide a first name. As well I seek out a man named Chief and Richard Nowell, these letters come from a man whom you all know, but would prefer his name to be kept off the airwaves.

Respond at your earliest convenience. Sol Auster, out."

Oyface    309

*Richard listens to the broadcast, before pushing the talk button*

"Richard Nowell, here. How do you suggest we find each other? I don't usually reveal my location over the air."

*He ends the transmission*

Doc Phlox    24

*Sol listens to Richard's message, chewing his lip in consternation, thinking of a way to keep this as private as possible.*

Mr. Nowell, I understand completely your request of privacy. We at the Chernarus Post value privacy to a great degree. I have no concerns informing you I am near the Turovo area. Please tune in to frequency 97.7 to hear a new message. Sol Auster, out.

Aurora Sky    28

*Hearing the radio going off in her bag Aurora scrambled to get the thing open. Once she had her bag open she dug to the bottom of it and with a bit of haste pulled out the loud device.*

" Yes, what? umm I mean I am Aurora... Only one in this area that I know of. I'm um... close to Zeleno, I think... I can meet you if you wish just tell me where."

*With that she drops the device back in her bag and continues on knowing she is late meeting Jay.*

Doc Phlox    24

*Solomon listens to Aurora's message, 2 of 3 responding, not bad.*

"Dear Aurora, apologies for the delayed response. I found myself at the wrong end of my own gun when a person thought it would look better on their back. Luckily he left me unscathed, and did not steal my letters. However he did leave me quite shaken, and in an area I am quite unframiliar with. A place called Krasnostav. My current condition is not conducive to delivering. Please pardon the delay. After a rest and a smoke I will be ready again."

*With shaking hands Sol turns off his radio*

Aurora Sky    28

*Hearing the response she grabs again for the radio and reply's.*

" I am sorry to hear that, as for the letter no rush I am still in the same area and imagine I will be for another day or so."