Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:48

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobman235

For the Regulators...Come and get me.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*you hear a voice come on over your radio*

"Hello all. my name is jack dufan. i know that name means nothing now but it will in a moment. this is a mesage to the regulators."

*theres is a pause before he continues*

"not long ago i realised that i have nothing to live for. and im not saying that in the "im gona go kill my self" kind of way but still. so... to help give me a task if you will i would like to confece to the following crimes."

*you hear someone uncrumple a peace of paper and then he continues* 

"Hijacking,Breaking and Entering,Theft,Burglary,Arson,Eavesdropping,Stalking,Impersonation,Bribery,Aiding and Abetting,Conspiracy,Resisting Arrest,Concealing Identity and jail-Breaking"

* you hear him laugh before startting to speak once more*

"It sounds so bad when you list them all out. god dam man. well anyways. i am guilty to all of the crimes i have just listed. so this is wat i task you with mr.hollows. make my life interesting."

*there is a short pause*

"come and find me"

*Clay turns on his radio*

Hello sir. This is Mr. Diamond, I will help you destroy these peasants. They don't deserve to walk the ground us able people do. Fucking filthy cops. Bunch of swine. I killed 4 in a gun fight in the states. 4 counts of Capitol murder. HA!

*squeals*

*turns off radio*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*you hear a voice come on over the radio*

"sir i will tell you this once and once only. at one point or another the regulators saved your life. you may not know it. but they have. so please dont associate your self with me. in ither words fuck off and dont try to help me"

ThePoshFart    16

killed 4 in a gun fight in the states. 4 counts of Capitol murder.

*Sitting in the Regulators radio station, Grant picks up the microphone to respond to what hes just heard.*

"I'll be updating the Regulators bounty board with a Mr. Diamond and 4 counts of Capitol murder. Thank you for your input sir."

*He sets the mic back onto the old desk and switches off the radio.*