Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:29

Sign in to follow this  
TheWolf2777

Hell-Spawn Torture Thread

TheWolf2777    2

Hell-Spawn Torture Thread!

Torture Ideas for all your sick IG desires

Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls Welcome to the Hellspawn Torture Thread! This is the only thread (that I know of) solely dedicated to the discovery and exchange of the most brutal, most severe, most punishing and most rewarding RP torture devices known to the DayZRP community. This is not a guide or tutorial page, rather a page meant for the community to explore one question: Which torture method is the worst of the worst? 

The Goal:

The point of this page isn't to be the hub of some 4chan Heavy R style real life torture, but rather to spread ideas about more rewarding torture RP across the vast land of Chernarus, and to benefit the RP of all the entire community by helping devise more creative methods of misery. All Ideas that can be feasibly done IG are welcome, even if you yourself have never done it in game but rather just have an idea. All ideas must also follow the rules as presented by the community, as people WILL want to try these methods after all, and we don't want any reports to come from this.  If the idea is not your own, please do the creator a favor and credit them so that the community can bask in their work.

The Reward:

At the end of each week I will look through the comments to see what ideas you guys come up with. Whichever method of torture receives the most "replies" (your replies to the methods in the comments will be counted as 1 vote each, only 1 vote per account) will be announced the winner for that week. To be blunt, there is no great reward for coming up with the best idea. But there is a competition to be won! Not only that, but if you win, you have benefited the community by doing your part to help avoid boring torture and hostage RP! So devise away community! Let's see the worst of the worst :)

-Ody "Joker" Freeman

[align=left]*I made this on a whim, so if anyone sees any issues with it feel free to tell me in PM or comments, if an admin sees any reason to take this thread down, feel free to do so. 

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

Hell-Spawn Torture Thread!

Torture Ideas for all your sick IG desires

Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls Welcome to the Hellspawn Torture Thread! This is the only thread (that I know of) solely dedicated to the discovery and exchange of the most brutal, most severe, most punishing and most rewarding RP torture devices known to the DayZRP community. This is not a guide or tutorial page, rather a page meant for the community to explore one question: Which torture method is the worst of the worst? 

The Goal:

The point of this page isn't to be the hub of some 4chan Heavy R style real life torture, but rather to spread ideas about more rewarding torture RP across the vast land of Chernarus, and to benefit the RP of all the entire community by helping devise more creative methods of misery. All Ideas that can be feasibly done IG are welcome, even if you yourself have never done it in game but rather just have an idea. All ideas must also follow the rules as presented by the community, as people WILL want to try these methods after all, and we don't want any reports to come from this.  If the idea is not your own, please do the creator a favor and credit them so that the community can bask in their work.

The Reward:

At the end of each week I will look through the comments to see what ideas you guys come up with. Whichever method of torture receives the most "replies" (your replies to the methods in the comments will be counted as 1 vote each, only 1 vote per account) will be announced the winner for that week. To be blunt, there is no great reward for coming up with the best idea. But there is a competition to be won! Not only that, but if you win, you have benefited the community by doing your part to help avoid boring torture and hostage RP! So devise away community! Let's see the worst of the worst :)

-Ody "Joker" Freeman

[align=left]*I made this on a whim, so if anyone sees any issues with it feel free to tell me in PM or comments, if an admin sees any reason to take this thread down, feel free to do so. 

I was reading the Ashes series by William Johnstone, and one torture technique that really stuck with me was very, very brutal. It involved a small glass tube being inserted into the urethra, followed by the torturer lightly tapping the penis with a hammer, therefore cracking and possibly shattering the glass within.

No clue if it would even work, but it definitely seemed horrific to me.

That aside, I'm not so sure if this thread will really take off. Granted, there are a lot of people who want to do torture roleplay, but since people can refuse that sort of thing it may be difficult to bring into the game.

not gonna go into detail. but have you heard of the black dahlia?

nah I'm just kidding, I wrote this a while back as part of a creepy story thread for separate rp thing from 2014

“You don’t recognize me? That's too bad. I’m the angel of judgment and you have been deemed unworthy of life! Enjoy hell instead!” Joseph hissed sadistically, walking towards Miller.

“No, get the fuck away from me!” Miller screamed and tried to run, but was caught and overwhelmed by the towering murderer.

“Let me go!” Miller screamed.

Joseph chuckled in pure ecstasy; the screaming was always the best part.

He nailed Miller onto the wall as if crucifying him, Miller screamed in pain. Joseph laughed again, a deranged and sadistic laugh that left no doubt to anyone listen that he was insane, but he knew that if Miller continued to scream, people would quickly notice.

He slammed his fist into Miller’s mouth, breaking the jaw and some of his teeth, then he grabbed Miller’s tongue and yanked, pulling it out as far as possible before slicing it off with his bayonet.

He had to work quickly, Miller would bleed to death quickly with the tongue cut off and Joseph wanted him to suffer as much as possible. He raised the bayonet and began to slash randomly onto his body, watching and chuckling as Miller coughed out blood, trying to beg for mercy but ending up swallowing his own teeth.

It was time for the climax, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a Swiss knife, reaching closer to the body, he began butterflying Miller’s arm like a butcher, sliding his knife close to the bone and slicing keeping the knife steady he slit the flesh clean off the bones.

He repeated this step to Miller’s thighs, legs and arms until it was a body hanging from bones.

The agonized face Miller made excited Joseph, despite not being able to see, he was trained to smell fear and agony. Finally, he decided the fun part was over and with a regretful sigh, drove his bayonet deep into Miller’s chest with one smooth motion, dragging the sharp blade down, slicing his victim in half.

TheWolf2777    2

Geez man that's brutal for sure!

I feel really bad for Miller tho...poor guy. Of all the ways to die that has got to be one of the worst I have ever heard, even more so than being skinned alive.

Wulfe    6

-snip-

I was reading the Ashes series by William Johnstone, and one torture technique that really stuck with me was very, very brutal. It involved a small glass tube being inserted into the urethra, followed by the torturer lightly tapping the penis with a hammer, therefore cracking and possibly shattering the glass within.

That aside, I'm not so sure if this thread will really take off. Granted, there are a lot of people who want to do torture roleplay, but since people can refuse that sort of thing it may be difficult to bring into the game.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed on the server because it borderlines on the rape territory, which is against the rules. Anything involving the genitals I would consider a no-go area, or at least the victim's consent. 

But It's a bit more complicated than just consent I'd guess. I would probably just avoid the whole thing. I believe it was Volke who RP'd as a rapist once. He went through a lot of hoops to make sure it was okay, and I don't think any "actions" were performed ingame, rather a part of the backstory. Maybe he'd be able to give advice on this.

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

-snip-

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed on the server because it borderlines on the rape territory, which is against the rules. Anything involving the genitals I would consider a no-go area, or at least the victim's consent. 

But It's a bit more complicated than just consent I'd guess. I would probably just avoid the whole thing. I believe it was Volke who RP'd as a rapist once. He went through a lot of hoops to make sure it was okay, and I don't think any "actions" were performed ingame, rather a part of the backstory. Maybe he'd be able to give advice on this.

I've no plans to re-enact that part of the story, so don't worry.

Phoenix    1048

+1 for thread effort :D

Geez man that's brutal for sure!

I feel really bad for Miller tho...poor guy. Of all the ways to die that has got to be one of the worst I have ever heard, even more so than being skinned alive.

hahaha I have more graphic torture scenarios on my phone, spend the most of 2014 doing Creepy Pasta Rp as a serial slasher and torturer on another forum. that's always fun to do :3

laid out all the insanity in one, I have one where I made a 7 year old girl, play lottery box with a man's guts.

everyone goes through their sadistic murderer, gothic phase I guess

Personally my fapvirte is the can opener molar removal, I also like to strangle/tie them with intestines. Also feeding them a fallen foe is a great method of getting info and tormenting a hostage.

zoyo    65

Only ever tortured someone once in DayZRP from what I recall... and that was when I gouged out someone's eye with an engagement ring O.o I guess that would be my favorite method of torture by default.

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Only ever tortured someone once in DayZRP from what I recall... and that was when I gouged out someone's eye with an engagement ring O.o I guess that would be my favorite method of torture by default.

I still have the scars <3

zoyo    65

I still have the scars <3

sorrynotsorry <3