Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:35

Sign in to follow this  
IrishGhost

What Kind of RP do you Prefer?

IrishGhost    2

I don't know if anyone's made a thread like this yet (probably have) but I'm interested to see what kind of RP do you guys like the most? Hero or Bandit? Cannibal or Pacifist? Angry, Tense, Campfire? Whichever it is you prefer!

I like the Rp Siorre and Rpilmore do in Urals. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good times...goooood times <3

U fukin wot m8

zoyo    65

Campfire RP best RP lol but seriously, I do like peaceful RP. Not needing to worry about being attacked by bandits all the time, just hanging out doing miscellaneous survival stuff with friends and family.

There's time for both campfire and PVP. GOOD hostile RP is best, though.

Jack the Ripper    249

Internal Group RP is always fun and interesting.

Hostile RP without PVP or initiations are my favorite, but seemingly rare these days.

Hostage RP is fun on both ends if done right by both parties.

Spartan    1018

Good hostage-takers RP. Haven't had it in months, last good RP when i was a hostage, was when Alfred Fish held up Nora and Pebbles.

IrishGhost    2

Oh yeah I remember, I was there when Fish first met you when he took Pebble's toe. That was crazy good RP :)

I love torture RP. Best thing ever. Especially if the victims let me do what I want. *evil laugh*

:D

Hostile RP is fun if it don't end with bullets flying, cause what's the point of hostle RP if someone gets that itchy finger and decides to kill each other... Oh yeah nothing NLR. If done right can lead to more RP possibilities then an all out PVP war!

Murdercool    32

Good hostage-takers RP. Haven't had it in months, last good RP when i was a hostage, was when Alfred Fish held up Nora and Pebbles.

Damn you bring back the memories here :( That was a pretty fun day to say the least. Gonna have to get round to taking you hostage again, Fish ain't finished yet.

I really enjoy RP that leaves me thinking "Wow, I believed every second of that" it doesn't have to be Hostile or Friendly. It can be either. RP that ends up leaving a large impression on my character so they'll remember it and shape their actions.

hostile, bandit, banter some times, but I love intense rp. makes me all nervous and scared, but at the same time gives me the rush. sometimes even get me some nervous attacks or panic attacks as much as I hate the feeling of an attack, it still gives me an awesome immersion when I suddenly have to pop pills during a hostile situation that's how I know I'm in a good situation

Chinchilla    75

ERP

Word

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

I like... one of each please....oh and add extra sprinkles.

Any form of RP i love.

My tastes are more geared toward the kind that propel you character forward. be it a random encounter on the streets of vybor or a in group fight.

As long as something happens that makes me asses my character. tough choices to subtle choices that have far reaching consequences.

A good example of a subtle choice was asking geo to tag along with the vigil on a random time killing trip through Chernarus.

That choice caused him to get married.

A big hard choice was stay in a compound where you are capable of fighting of attacks by zombies and bandits alike but you get attacked on a daily basis.

Or abandon that compound and go low key and not be attacked on a daily basis but lack the protection when you do get attacked.

*looks over at pregnant wife.*

Those choices shape your character they make him/her into the people you see running around in Chernarus.

As long as it furthers the story of my own character of his friend, for me story if the key for any memorable experience.

Hostile. And generally being a dickhead.

Hostile and aggressive RP that does not end handcuffed, naked and unarmed in a field/forest/industrial area/still naked.

Just because someone has nice shoes and beans does mean you "need" those nice shoes and beans.

KOS rights does not mean it's time to pretend it's pubs, story and character development are a thing.

Roach    1542

I like ALL styles of RP. Provided it's being done right!

BRING IT!

Hagger    117

I love when you meet a random survivor, you become buddies and start adventuring. Along the way you meet new people that keep adding up to your existing party. You slowly along the way keep learning new thing from everyone. All the time there is this feeling of mutual trust and the bond just keep getting stronger. And in the end of the day, there is the sad goodbyes and the hope to see everyone again someday.

Ellie    335

All of them IF done correctly and made enjoyable.

With a little sprinkle of ERP to make it spicy :D

Bubbles    31

As Nihoolious said, realistic RP. Especially in hostage situations. The other day I was asked why I was so scared when some people kept me as a hostage, almost as if they expected me to spit in their face and call them cunts. There are no "KoS rule" in the real apocalypse, and I think some people should show some more emotion and give up some of their pride. It makes the roleplay more realistic and more interesting. I'm still working on my own "scared" RP to make it more enjoyable for both myself and the other end.

Pussy    311

I love role play that is focused on heavy realism. Things like *She sets her foot on a knot before lifting herself into the tree, collecting more apples into her arms.* Because how many apples are in arms reach?