Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
RajunRIck

Rock, paper, shotgun

RajunRIck    0

Evening fellow survivors. Taking a moment to introduce myself. Name is Rick. I like starving nearly to death, staying dehydrated, and taking long runs for my life through the woods. My hobbies are hiding and hoping like hell the bandits / zombies don't find me, and eating the poison berries (I have a weird taste in my mouth). Well, I am off now to compose an award winning whitelist application. I'm thinking a "Village Idiot" and "Town Drunk" fusion with a touch of "Survivor Man" thrown in. See y'all round the fire.

Welcome to the community! If you have questions feel free to PM any CH or come to the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel of TeamSpeak. Also make sure you check out the Newcomer Guide to help the first few days a little smoother and less stressfull. Also good luck on the whitelist, make sure you read up on the rules and take your time on the test. 

Hope you enjoy your time here!

DarkSide    229

Well hello buddy, as you haven't gotten enough hellos in this thread I thought ill give you one. Read the rules and if you need help poke one of the "Community Helpers" The will help you out. :D

welcome to the community and remember kids, the Kurt Cobian is always a legit way out :3 IC not IRL, it's too messy IRL

in all seriousness welcome kid, memorize the rules and put it into action. don't fuck up, you think that'll be common sense but you'll be surprise how rare common sense is

I'm thinking a "Village Idiot" and "Town Drunk" fusion with a touch of "Survivor Man" thrown in. See y'all round the fire.

a touch of "Survivor Man" thrown in.

"Survivor Man"

W H A T

Ellie    335

Welcome and best of luck on the application

Clare    25

Goodluck on your award winning whitelist application <3. But you should work on the berries thing...

Samaritan    246

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there RajunRick and welcome to the community. Nice intro, best of luck with your award winning whitelist application, while you wait for it to be reviewed get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps (community helper), join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Jack the Ripper    249

Love the introduction man, I look forward to seeing what RP you bring to the table. Just remember to touch up on the rules frequently until you have them sussed, and avoid getting into mischief ;) Good luck with the application, and I'll see you on the frontier. :)