Server time (UTC): 2023-09-28 02:30

RDM, BadRP, GM

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): S2, 2:30 GM

Daytime or Night-time: Night

Your in game name: Nathan West

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Clay Diamond was holding someone up and permascarring them.

Suspects weapon/s: Sounded like an M4 or AK, something that had a flashlight on the front.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have full video of the ordeal and will posted if needed but internet sucks so it will take an hour or two, its about a 1:30 video.

Detailed description of the events: Walked into GM as my new character going to tell my story since he is brand new and came from behind a building going over to the left side of the jail when I heard "Stop moving or you die" so I turn around and there is a man shining his flashlight at me so I press the wrong button to surrender (I binded the surrender key to "0" and I pressed "9" then "0" as I was shot) then I was shot and was dead instantly. All this happening while Clay Diamond just carved a Diamond into someone named "Yoyo's" shoulder. The shooter never addressed any sort of features to identify that it was in face me who he was talking to and I had NO weapon on me or in my hands, all he said was stop moving or you die".

Hey Beau.

I owe you an apology.  Yes you were unarmed and I did not realize this until you died.  We saw you run inside and I initiated on you behind the guard house.  You started moving behind the fallen over tree near admin and I saw it as you ducking for cover.  Since I wasn't sure if you were armed or not I take a shot.  The shot hit you in the head killing you instantly.  I didn't expect it to kill you since I was aiming for a leg but unfortunately my aim sucks and I was shaking.  It was most definitely not fair to you that you died so fast.  I would be very upset with the circumstances as well.  I was going to look for your name "Jack West" on the forums once everything cooled down so I could let you know that is was indeed a shitty situation for you and to say sorry.  

As for the perma scarring Clay got his usual permission to do it.

Again, I am sorry for killing you, I would feel the same way if I was unarmed like that.

Hey Beau.

I owe you an apology.  Yes you were unarmed and I did not realize this until you died.  We saw you run inside and I initiated on you behind the guard house.  You started moving behind the fallen over tree near admin and I saw it as you ducking for cover.  Since I wasn't sure if you were armed or not I take a shot.  The shot hit you in the head killing you instantly.  I didn't expect it to kill you since I was aiming for a leg but unfortunately my aim sucks and I was shaking.  It was most definitely not fair to you that you died so fast.  I would be very upset with the circumstances as well.  I was going to look for your name "Jack West" on the forums once everything cooled down so I could let you know that is was indeed a shitty situation for you and to say sorry.  

As for the perma scarring Clay got his usual permission to do it.

Again, I am sorry for killing you, I would feel the same way if I was unarmed like that.

If you didn't seem genuinely sorry then it'd be different but things are cooled down now and I appreciate the apology, and I just watched over the video and didn't realize that you said "Let me see your hands" then after I died that you were apologizing and things, it's much appreciated. The report can be dropped and I understand the misunderstanding since things were already heated there. Have a safe night in Chernarus! :D

• Sapphire

/Closed by OP's request. Glad you guys settled this without quarrel and were able to come to a mutual agreement.