Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:00
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Sam B

All Freq: Missing

Sam B    0

*Zoja turns on her radio and speaks in a calm voice*

Hello. I would just like to ask kindly if anyone who hears this has seen a woman, aged 22, she likes to wear the colour blue apparently and her name is Lucy. Her little sister has been looking for her after she went missing a little while ago, if anyone can give any information it would be much appreciated.

*She releases the transmit button*

Combat Logo    84

*Logan picks up his radio and press down on the talk button.*

"Lucy?... I don't think I've ever met a Lucy before, but if I meet her, I'll pass along the info and give her the frequency so she can contact you. Safe travels out there, and good luck."

*Logan puts the radio down on the table and pulls out a pin and paper. He makes a note; Female, age: 22, favorite color: Blue, Name: Lucy, info: A woman has found your little sister and she is looking for you. She has set up a frequency so you can contact her directly. Frequency: .....*

DeeBlack    310

*Merik picks up his handset*

Zbor will keep an eye out.

*Merik sets down his radio*

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

Roger Sampson's eyes pop open at the sound of the radio going off beside him. With a grumble he sits up from his bubble-bath, leaning in to pay closer attention to what the feminine voice is saying before leaning back. For once he was not upset that someone was hijacking every-single radio frequency in South Zagoria for some personal matter.

A soapy hand reaches for the radio, and a wrinkled thumb presses down on the transmit button. "Copy that, will keep a look out."

He stares at the radio for a moment longer before setting it down, a small amount of water collecting at the bottom.

Sign in to follow this