Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Amnial

Looking for two guys who randomly shot at me at green mountain (Us server)

Amnial    0

First off i don't want to make this into a report i simply want to find the two people so i can talk to them.

So the story.

Im walking up the west road to Green Mountain at dawn. I notice this guy wearing what looked like a tortillia back pack running in my direction. He stops and i wave at him. He says nothing when i say hello, so he just runs into the woods followed by another guy who ran out of the compound. So im confused at what is going here. So i put my hands up to show that im not armed(The entire time im wanting to trade because ts green mountain and that's the norm right?) But then i see them run deeper into the woods after i say hello again. So i decide to check and see if anyone else is the compound. I do so by walking  slowly up to the gate and when i see no one else is in there i turn around to face the woods trying to see if those two guys come back. It looks like they just ran off so i go to check around to see if anything is left in the compound and i see this random propane light on the ground. As i walk up to it i here 2 shots go off and one hits me in my chest. But thanks to my plate carrier i didn't take any damage.

So i run to the side and duck under the wall and wait. After running out of the fence in the front i drop off my bright orange mountain backpack and loop back around. I see the two guys up the hill close to the gate. So instead of killing them both i debated on shooting one and breaking the legs of the other but just as i was about to pull the trigger they both stand up and start walking around yelling something about "it was just some fun mate." Both of them have there hands up walking about like idiots. So instead of killing them then, i decided it would be best to just try and talk to them on here. I left after that and really didn't want to play anymore because that kinda ruined my role play experience for that night.

So if you two guys are reading this i was wearing a bright orange mountain back pack with full summer camouflage and a camo face mask with a tan hat. If you could please respond i just want to talk to you. And to state it again i don't want this to turn into a report.

Defiance    96

I think you should make this into a report, talk to them, then drop the report. It would be easier to find these two.

We appreciate your calm demeanor regarding the matter but I think Staff's position on this sort of topic is to make a report.

Even if you don't have the intention of punishing the accused - putting it in a report alerts staff, keeps the forum organized and puts the protocol in motion to check server logs. For example; if I get shot and hit/die. I can't just ask the admin for logs - I have to make a report to get them to check.

Bureaucracy is inevitable.

if you don't want to file a report, I would suggest going up to team speak and requesting the hit logs on who shot at you at this specific timing. that way it'll be much easier, calling them out on the forums will attract unwanted attention. and also way too many people get RDM or KOS'd at green mountain so it's hard even for the admins to pin point it. unless you have the specific timing

if you don't want to file a report, I would suggest going up to team speak and requesting the hit logs on who shot at you at this specific timing. that way it'll be much easier, calling them out on the forums will attract unwanted attention. and also way too many people get RDM or KOS'd at green mountain so it's hard even for the admins to pin point it. unless you have the specific timing

I've done that before. They told me to put up a report.

Jamie    1418

It's very very rare the staff give out hitlogs prior to a report being made. And I think it's unlikely that they will own up. If you feel like they ruined your RP and killed you just for gear and such, then make a report. To be honest, threads like this never get responded too by the hostile party. So that's your best shot.

Got to agree with Jamie here if a rule has been broken they are not going to own up 90% of the time.

Make a report if you want more information cause its the only way you'll get it mate.

Amnial    0

Ok well if this happens again I'll make a report. Seeing as I don't have the time of the incident I'll just keep that in mind. Thank you guys for informing me

Amnial    0

I'll come out and say this was me. I'm sorry. But I really just wanted your M4.

Dude it was a rifle that only held 5 shots  and a clip. You would've been highly dissapointed . Please don't randomly shoot at someone. Thank you for being honest but id rather you try and rob me. You damaged my pristine plate carrier. On top of that i would've traded you for the 2 i was carrying in my back pack.  I was 10 yards away from you and your friend when you guys had you hands up and prolly would've shot one of you in the head and tortured the other for it but thank you for owning up to this. Id like to see you sometime in the future and either fight it out or trade for what you want. But no there was no m4. I had a carbine

I'll come out and say this was me. I'm sorry. But I really just wanted your M4.

Dude it was a rifle that only held 5 shots  and a clip. You would've been highly dissapointed . Please don't randomly shoot at someone. Thank you for being honest but id rather you try and rob me. You damaged my pristine plate carrier. On top of that i would've traded you for the 2 i was carrying in my back pack.  I was 10 yards away from you and your friend when you guys had you hands up and prolly would've shot one of you in the head and tortured the other for it but thank you for owning up to this. Id like to see you sometime in the future and either fight it out or trade for what you want. But no there was no m4. I had a carbine

Lmao bruh the last time I joined a Dayzrp server was on 8/29/15. I was joking man.