Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest KennYSP

[Open Frequency] I heard you are alive sister i come help you don't be alone.

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

*Khalifa thinks what to say*

Valya i heard you are alive and alone i am very sorry for leaving the family but now we need each other again.

*Takes a deep breath*

I don't want you to get hurt but as i don't know your frequency i have to tell this open.

*Sits down lights up something and starts smoking it*

Alright Valaya we are not the best brother and sister but now i don't want you to be alone if you listening please..... please respond i need someone as you do too.

*Khalifa eyes watering and starts talking with a crying voice*

I know what happened between us but please i am sorry tell my where you are and i come get you you don't have to be alone i know i left you but its over.

You never gonna be alone again i protect you i promise i changed. *Hits the wall* I know it was all my choice and when they died i left you alone but.. but...

Just Respond to this and will talk this out.

*Stands up turns off radio and walks away*

moonlanesan    1

*Khalifa thinks what to say*

Valya i heard you are alive and alone i am very sorry for leaving the family but now we need each other again.

*Takes a deep breath*

I don't want you to get hurt but as i don't know your frequency i have to tell this open.

*Sits down lights up something and starts smoking it*

Alright Valaya we are not the best brother and sister but now i don't want you to be alone if you listening please..... please respond i need someone as you do too.

*Khalifa eyes watering and starts talking with a crying voice*

I know what happened between us but please i am sorry tell my where you are and i come get you you don't have to be alone i know i left you but its over.

You never gonna be alone again i protect you i promise i changed. *Hits the wall* I know it was all my choice and when they died i left you alone but.. but...

Just Respond to this and will talk this out.

*Stands up turns off radio and walks away*

*Valya hears his brother voice*

*Valya takes a deep breath before starts talking with a kind of tristful and angry voice*

Brother,I thought you....you are like a dead person for me...

*Starts crying*

You left me alone when our family passed away...IT WAS YOUR DECISION!

And now suddenly you want to help me and make fals promises? ONCE MORE AGAIN?

*Valya takes a deep breath again and begins to think about it*

I will...I will think about it.

Maybe the best for us is to be separated. I can take care of myself as I did when you left me!

*Starts crying and shouting*

Do you really want to make promises and then leave me alone again?! I think that I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!

I'm sorry brother. I....I just...

*Crying*

I missed you so much and I really don't know what to do now. What is the best for us but...I want to see you so we can talk this out.

*Valya turns off the radio and walks away slowly and confused*

-Sammy Boy picks up his radio after listening to the two babble on-

"Boy, listening to you two argue back and forth is giving me a headache, you two siblings? Jesus I thought we were done with little kids. Boy fuck was I wrong.

"Well shit, This chick sounds hot, give me your frequency sweetheart and we'll meet up and go on a date girly."

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

"Boy, listening to you two argue back and forth is giving me a headache, you two siblings? Jesus I thought we were done with little kids. Boy fuck was I wrong.

"Well shit, This chick sounds hot, give me your frequency sweetheart and we'll meet up and go on a date girly."

*Khalifa Hears a man in the radio*

*Decided to reply*

Don't ever talk to my sister like this again.

*Sound worried*

Peoples like you should D.... should just D....

Anyways if you ever touch my sister i find you who ever you be i wont promise you anything.

*Sits back down and starts smoking something then turns off the radio*

moonlanesan    1

*Valya hears the man talking to her over the radio*

*Valya starts to talk a little bit worried*

Can I ask you,who are you?

And maybe that,why are you speaking like this to me?

Thank you for this kind invitation,but I think that I have to refuse it. I'm really sorry.

*Valya sits down and starts to smoke something*

Brother...I decided that I want to meet with you. I'm finally strong enough for a meeting I think. It's not good to be alone...

*Valya turns off the radio*

-snip-

Thank you for this kind invitation,but I think that I have to refuse it. I'm really sorry.

Brother...I decided that I want to meet with you. I'm finally strong enough for a meeting I think. It's not good to be alone...

-Sammy would look back at his radio at the response of the lady, a smile coming onto his face.-

"Come on girl, you know you want a piece of ol' Sambo."

"Don't getchur brother on me, i'll snap him like a twig girly."

"How old are you anyway girl?"

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

I am happy to hear it Valya and we will i tell you where but not here its not safe will get us in trouble.

Don't you worry i am here and we gonna be together and this time i promise and not like that time.

*Sounds happy sits back down and turns off the radio*

moonlanesan    1

-snip-

-Sammy would look back at his radio at the response of the lady, a smile coming onto his face.-

*Valya hears the same man again and decides to reply once more again*

*Valya feels worried and a little bit anxious*

I...I am 18 years old...but really...who are you?

Are you watching me...?

I...

*Valya quickly turns off her radio while her heart beats really fast*

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

-snip-

*Valya hears the same man again and decides to reply once more again*

*Valya feels worried and a little bit anxious*

I...I am 18 years old...but really...who are you?

Are you watching me...?

I...

*Valya quickly turns off her radio while her heart beats really fast*

Valya STOP TALKING TO THIS MAN! no stop talking in this frequency.

*Sound worried*

I contact you but you got to stop you don't have to talk to him no he is not around you he is not watching you.

Don't worry if i say i contact you i go get you right now but you have to stop talking to strangers like him.

*Starts smoking something and walks away*

I don't know him but anything stand between you and my or anyone try hurting you he first have to go trough my SO DON'T WORRY!. I have been dealing with peoples like him everything alright.

*Khalifa try to lie to make his sister not be worried. Background noise i hope he is not fallowing her i swear.... i don't even know what i would do.. I got to find her now*

*Khalifa turns off his radio*

-snip-

-Sammy laughs before pressing the button down once more and speaking-

"Oh yeah girly, I'm watchin' you right now, getting closer every second. You better run! Get runnin girly! Yeeehaaaw!"

Combat Logo    84

-snip-

"Oh yeah girly, I'm watchin' you right now, getting closer every second. You better run! Get runnin girly! Yeeehaaaw!"

*Logan sits by the trunk as they start to work on the tires, he need to go on a supply run anyways but he needed to check his radio to see if he need to get up-to-date on anything. His question is quickly answered when he hears the reunion of a brother and sister, which warmed his heart. And then the sound of a man praying on the 18 year old sister. At that, a nerve was struck. Logan grabs his radio and smashes down on the talk button.*

"Hey, the man harassing the girl, you best back off man. If she's not interested, then stop with the fucking taunts... *sigh* To the brother and sister out there,... stick together... Family is important out here,... I got my self a family, sure not blood related like you two, but I'm not sure where I'd be without them. And there are good people out there... though it may be hard to believe. I would be willing to help in any way I can, especially with down time I have... But that choice is up to you two. The name's Logan by the way."

*You can hear the truck start up in the back ground. You can hear Logan in the distance, "Yeah Gary, you're good to go. The tires have been all patched up. I'll see yah later." Logan brings the radio back up to his mouth.*

"So, uhhh... yeah, just contact me if your need of help. But I'll end it here. Stay safe out there, and God's speed to where ever your next destination is."

*Logan lets go of the button and takes a deep breath. He didn't know were that anger came from, but he couldn't stand listening to that man for one more minute. He starts walking down the road to his house, he was needing the sleep and a supply run could wait till tomorrow.*

Jack the Ripper    354

*Stanley takes a swig of Whiskey, washing it around in his mouth for a moment before spitting into the dirt. Leaning back he puts his radio to his lips, smiling as he speaks. He speaks in a gruff British accent, though his tone is pleasant.*

"You know, I bet that girl could break you in half like a piece of wafer. Fuck I could go for some wafer right now....

But seriously, you sound like one of them fuckin' basement dwellin' neckbeards that used to sit in front of a computer an' harrass little girls over the internet.

'Cept now you're a basement dwellin' neckbeard harrassin' a little girl over the radio.

But then again, I s'pose you're only after a pair o' panties right? Then you'll 'ave somewhere to hide like the pussy you are."

*Stanley utters a short bark of laughter before switching off his radio and returning to his booze.*

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

-snip-

*Logan sits by the trunk as they start to work on the tires, he need to go on a supply run anyways but he needed to check his radio to see if he need to get up-to-date on anything. His question is quickly answered when he hears the reunion of a brother and sister, which warmed his heart. And then the sound of a man praying on the 18 year old sister. At that, a nerve was struck. Logan grabs his radio and smashes down on the talk button.*

"Hey, the man harassing the girl, you best back off man. If she's not interested, then stop with the fucking taunts... *sigh* To the brother and sister out there,... stick together... Family is important out here,... I got my self a family, sure not blood related like you two, but I'm not sure where I'd be without them. And there are good people out there... though it may be hard to believe. I would be willing to help in any way I can, especially with down time I have... But that choice is up to you two. The name's Logan by the way."

*You can hear the truck start up in the back ground. You can hear Logan in the distance, "Yeah Gary, you're good to go. The tires have been all patched up. I'll see yah later." Logan brings the radio back up to his mouth.*

"So, uhhh... yeah, just contact me if your need of help. But I'll end it here. Stay safe out there, and God's speed to where ever your next destination is."

*Logan lets go of the button and takes a deep breath. He didn't know were that anger came from, but he couldn't stand listening to that man for one more minute. He starts walking down the road to his house, he was needing the sleep and a supply run could wait till tomorrow.*

*Khalifa hear the man in the radio and starts talking*

Umm hey i am happy to see that there is good peoples out there and thank you for the inspiration we both are a bit huh... *Quiet talk can be heard in the background scared but huh.. i would die for my sister*

My name is Khalifa by the way where can we contact you in case we need some help you know we can handle our self we are not scared *Valya whispers umm i am kind off scared. Khalifa whispers back shh i am talking in the radio don't let peoples know our fear* So umm yeah we are not scared from anything just a bit worried but its good to see peoples like you.

*Khalifa and Valya sits back down and they both starts smoking something*

*Khalifa turns off the radio*

Combat Logo    84

-snip

Umm hey i am happy to see that there is good peoples out there and thank you for the inspiration we both are a bit huh... *Quiet talk can be heard in the background scared but huh.. i would die for my sister*

My name is Khalifa by the way where can we contact you in case we need some help you know we can handle our self we are not scared *Valya whispers umm i am kind off scared. Khalifa whispers back shh i am talking in the radio don't let peoples know our fear* So umm yeah we are not scared from anything just a bit worried but its good to see peoples like you.

*Logan sits at the kitchen table in his house, jacket laying over a chair as he works on the burns on his left arm. He stops for a moment to see if there is anything being broadcasted, when he gets the response from one of the sibling from the other day, he decides to respond. He was in the middle of something, so he grabs a roll of duck tape and tapes down the talk button before placing it on the table.*

"Hey... uhhhh... You should be able to hear me. I'm working on something so I got my button taped down so I can still talk to you while I work. It's good to hear that you two were able to get back together. It sounds like you're safe."

*Logan dabs his burns with a cold, wet rag. Once he is done, he starts to bandage them.*

"For your question on were you can get ahold of me, you can on frequency 108.8. Its still an open frequency, but usually its only used to contact us directly. If you get on there and I'm not on the frequency but my friends are, tell them Logan gave you the frequency, and they'll help you until I do get on... If you wish to meet up and we agree on a location, is there anything you're in need of at the moment? I'm going to be doing some runs and I'll see if I can get it on the way. Stay safe out there, and hope to hear from you soon."

*Logan takes the duck tape off the radio and places it in his bag before pulling out his Bible and starts to read and he waits for a response.*

*Logan sits at the kitchen table in his house, jacket laying over a chair as he works on the burns on his left arm. He stops for a moment to see if there is anything being broadcasted, when he gets the response from one of the sibling from the other day, he decides to respond. He was in the middle of something, so he grabs a roll of duck tape and tapes down the talk button before placing it on the table.*

"Hey... uhhhh... You should be able to hear me. I'm working on something so I got my button taped down so I can still talk to you while I work. It's good to hear that you two were able to get back together. It sounds like you're safe."

*Logan dabs his burns with a cold, wet rag. Once he is done, he starts to bandage them.*

"For your question on were you can get ahold of me, you can on frequency 108.8. Its still an open frequency, but usually its only used to contact us directly. If you get on there and I'm not on the frequency but my friends are, tell them Logan gave you the frequency, and they'll help you until I do get on... If you wish to meet up and we agree on a location, is there anything you're in need of at the moment? I'm going to be doing some runs and I'll see if I can get it on the way. Stay safe out there, and hope to hear from you soon."

*Logan takes the duck tape off the radio and places it in his bag before pulling out his Bible and starts to read and he waits for a response.*

-Sammy would once more pick up his radio.-

"Who's this boy? Another White Knight coming to save the woman in distress?

Don't make me fucking laugh brother."

"Besides, gonna protect that girl Chloe from the Pestilence forever? She already got taken and just because she wouldn't take off that fucking beret.

"Watch who you're talking to kiddo."

-Sammy would release the button and hold it by his side, awaiting a response.-

moonlanesan    1

"Besides, gonna protect that girl Chloe from the Pestilence forever? She already got taken and just because she wouldn't take off that fucking beret.

*Valya can't listen to this man without saying something*

*Valy hear beats fast while she presses the button*

Umm...Hello again.Can you please tell me who are you and that why do you try to scare me?

If you want to know I'm not scared at all!

*Valya is still kinda worried and scared*

I was wondering that why you....

*Her brother gets closer to the radio and asks that with who is talking with?!*

*Backround voices:Brother,this man makes me worried so I just wanted to know who he is and why...*

*At this moment Valyas brother grabs the radio while he speaks: "So just leave my sister alone before...before I...Okay,fine...Just leave her alone and if you want something then first you have to talk with me! DID YOU HEAR ME? You don't know yet who we are..."*

*Valyas brother turns off the radio and tosses it down to the ground*

Umm...Hello again.Can you please tell me who are you and that why do you try to scare me?

*Backround voices:Brother,this man makes me worried so I just wanted to know who he is and why...*

*At this moment Valyas brother grabs the radio while he speaks: "So just leave my sister alone before...before I...Okay,fine...Just leave her alone and if you want something then first you have to talk with me! DID YOU HEAR ME? You don't know yet who we are..."*

-Sammy gets up and walks over to his radio and clicks the button-

"I know your sisters name boy..Valya was it?

"And as fer' what I want brother..I just want to go on a date with yer' sister here."

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

-Sammy gets up and walks over to his radio and clicks the button-

"I know your sisters name boy..Valya was it?

"And as fer' what I want brother..I just want to go on a date with yer' sister here."

*Khalifa hears the man and speaks*

Alright you can go to a date with her.

But i promise you its gonna be your last. *Background talking brother what if he find us no he wont and if he does i am here*

Combat Logo    84

*Logan hears the man respond to him while he was reading, at first he reaches over to the radio to respond, and as he's about to grab it, he stops. The man is trying to get him to respond, to get anger out of him. Logan sits there for a second, his hand around the radio, thinking. Logan lets go of the radio and goes back to read his Bible. He needed to get off the radio anyways, just for a little bit.*

-snip-

-He picks up his radio, speaking clearly into it.-

"Sounds good, but..I have friends too brother..You try and do anything to me. My boys'll get you."

"Anyway, what time will this date be at? I'll have to check my schedule."

Combat Logo    84

-snip-

"Sounds good, but..I have friends too brother..You try and do anything to me. My boys'll get you."

*Logan pulls out a piece of paper and a pen, turning up the radio volume slightly as he waited. This sounded bad, he knew that, and he couldn't sit idly by and let it happen. He wasn't going to hurt anyone, but thing can get out of hand, and this brother is going need help at that point. Logan sighs, waiting to hear what comes through. The entire time thinking, "Everyone needs help, we're suppose to help each other. I just hope thing don't go down hill too fast."*

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

-snip-

There will be no date for you not today and not tomorrow.

*Takes a deep breath*

You are a sick person and you need medical help that is the only thing you need.

Probably never gonna see you but if we do i let you know our name Khalifa Green, and my sister is Valya Green now you gonna remember this two names.

This is what you gonna see last if y... y... yo... *Takes out a hand made cigar and lights it up* huh.. if you try touching her DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!.

Right i hope you only the best and the best for you to not see us and get a doctor.

*Khalifa sounded really worried*

*Khalifa takes the only radio they have and throws it in a lake*

Combat Logo    84

-snip-

There will be no date for you not today and not tomorrow.

*Takes a deep breath*

You are a sick person and you need medical help that is the only thing you need.

Probably never gonna see you but if we do i let you know our name Khalifa Green, and my sister is Valya Green now you gonna remember this two names.

This is what you gonna see last if y... y... yo... *Takes out a hand made cigar and lights it up* huh.. if you try touching her DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!.

Right i hope you only the best and the best for you to not see us and get a doctor.

*Khalifa sounded really worried*

*Khalifa takes the only radio they have and throws it in a lake*

*Logan lets out a sigh of relief and presses down on the talk button.*

"Good on yah man. That situation was real sketchy. If you still wish to talk, I'm always free to have a conversation. Stay safe out there."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and puts the radio in his jacket pocket.*

-Clicks on his radio, unpleased with the response.-

"What the fuck brother? Thought you said I was down to have a date with her bud, don't break the deal!"

"If I find you boyo only thing you'll be doin' is laying on the floor dead."

"Now get that girl back on the radio, I wanna talk to her and seduce her."

"Hell, if I have enough fun with her I might come back for you boy! Yeeehaw!"

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

-Clicks on his radio, unpleased with the response.-

"What the fuck brother? Thought you said I was down to have a date with her bud, don't break the deal!"

"If I find you boyo only thing you'll be doin' is laying on the floor dead."

"Now get that girl back on the radio, I wanna talk to her and seduce her."

"Hell, if I have enough fun with her I might come back for you boy! Yeeehaw!"

*Khalifa finds a new radio puts a battery inside and gives it to his (sister)*

*His (Sister) Valya puts the radio in her pocket the button presses down*

*A conversation from the (sister) and (brother) can be heard*

Valya : I don't know if this gonna work Khalifa its really complicated.

Khalifa : There is nothing complicated on this it was your decision that you want to be with my.

Valya : I don't know this Khalifa i don't know it anymore maybe i did a mistake i might j... just *huh*

Khalifa : What is it really matters if you are my sister or love? is it matters i told you i take care of you i am here now am i not?

Valya : You are but last time you promised something and you left my how could i trust you again?.

Khalifa : I left you because of you, you said you don't want to see my again so i left. If you truly love someone you let her go you know.

Valya : I... i... i don't know you should never leave my at the first place give my time to think.

Khalifa : You know what i leave you think about it or just go find this man from the radio he sounds just like a man who will take care of you go date him i just don't care anymore i don't want to wait no there is no time anymore i don't wanna wait for you and your games.

Khalifa : Dont ever search for my anymore it will just hurt my more i loved you for too long and i still do but there is no time to wait for you and your games. You Valya have to play with someone else feelings i am done with you when you said we should say we are brother and sister i agreed but not anymore.

Khalifa : The radio we found you have it so go talk to the man who wanted to date you he will definitely take care of you *Laughs* i was too good to you.

And what i got back is nothing good luck out there Valya.

*Khalifa turns around and starts walking in the other way he haven't ever looked back but his eyes watered he takes out a hand made cigar and lights it up*

Valya : You know what j.. j... just GO! I DON'T CARE I HATE YOU! *she starts crying*

*The radio that is in Valya's pocket shortly after runs out off energy*