Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8pm server time

Daytime or Night-time: night time

Your in game name: Elijah Marley

Names of allies involved: TBP

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Alex something

Suspects weapon/s: sks

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): one of my group members was recording

Detailed description of the events:  I'm talking with Gina and walking with her towards Kabanino on the road. We see a guy hiding in the bush and I decide to approach him and he starts running. I call out for him and he turns around and we start talking. My groupmembers join me and bobby goes into the treeline in front of me, sees someone and gets shot at. he comes back to us says ' i got shot ' and the guy in front of me with the cowboy hat shoots me and i die. Bobby explains on TS that somebody just started shooting at him in that treeline he went in wtihout any inititation.

Both Bobby and I got kos'd. The person that killed me got shot right after I died, he knew he was surrounded and would die if he'd try anything.

We have video evidence.

Hit Logs

19:58:38 | "George Cheeks(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by Repeater into RightArm."
19:58:38 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::4500 H::4800 HP::0."
19:58:38 | "George Cheeks(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by Repeater into RightArm."
19:58:38 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::4000 H::4600 HP::0."
19:58:40 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
19:58:41 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) SHOT George Cheeks(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."
19:58:41 | "George Cheeks(uid=) STATUS S::3000 B::2000 H::3800 HP::0."
19:58:52 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Elijah Marley(uid=) by SKS into leftarm."
19:58:52 | "Elijah Marley(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::1696.34 H::4622 HP::0."
19:58:52 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Elijah Marley(uid=) by SKS into leftarm."
19:58:52 | "Elijah Marley(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::1196.34 H::4422 HP::0."
19:58:52 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Elijah Marley(uid=) by SKS into Chest."
19:58:52 | "Elijah Marley(uid=) STATUS S::4000 B::-1803.66 H::3222 HP::0."
19:58:52 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Elijah Marley(uid=) by SKS into LeftArm."
19:58:52 | "Elijah Marley(uid=) STATUS S::4500 B::-2303.66 H::3022 HP::0."
19:59:06 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) SHOT Alex Hudson(uid=) by M4A1 into head."
19:59:06 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) STATUS S::3685.12 B::4500 H::4423.48 HP::0."
19:59:07 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
19:59:08 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."
19:59:08 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::1340 B::2800 H::4200 HP::0."
19:59:08 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."
19:59:08 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::1840 B::2300 H::4000 HP::0."
19:59:08 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by M4A1 into pelvis."
19:59:08 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::2340 B::1800 H::3800 HP::0."
19:59:09 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) SHOT Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
19:59:09 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) STATUS S::2840 B::1300 H::3600 HP::0."
19:59:11 | "Player Bobby Sigfrid(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
19:59:12 | "Player Alex Hudson(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
19:59:20 | "Drew Griffin(uid=) SHOT Alex Hudson(uid=) by AKS74U into Chest."
19:59:20 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) STATUS S::5885.12 B::1965 H::3423.48 HP::0."
19:59:21 | "Drew Griffin(uid=) SHOT Alex Hudson(uid=) by AKS74U into pelvis."
19:59:21 | "Alex Hudson(uid=) STATUS S::14885.1 B::-7035 H::-176.52 HP::0."
19:59:21 | "Drew Griffin(uid=) SHOT Alex Hudson(uid=) by AKS74U in

Kill logs

19:58:41 | Player "George Cheeks"(id=) has been killed by player "Bobby Sigfrid"(id=)
19:58:52 | Player "Elijah Marley"(id=) has been killed by player "Alex Hudson"(id=)
19:59:21 | Player "Alex Hudson"(id=) has been killed by player "Drew Griffin"(id=)
20:00:10 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"
20:00:10 | "Bobby Sigfrid(uid=) was KILLED by Bobby Sigfrid(uid=)."

Calling George Cheeks and Alex Hudson to give their full POV regarding this report

I was running towards Alex to meet him, but some guys trapped him and wanted his M4. I was ready to shoot whenever something goes bad. They started threating Alex and they were so close to robbing him. A guy spotted me and ran to me, he said something and then Alex told me that one of them raised his weapon so I took the risk and tried to shoot this guy. I paniced took the shot and missed. Then the guy started shooting at me. Nothing else.

Here is my only picture of that moment.

Bam.jpg

Ok so I was running from Kabanino to Stary Sobor to my friend, when I saw 2 guys running on the road. I hide in the bushes and I waited to them to pass me so I can avoid them. They saw me probably. They came to me and started to ask many questions. I answered most of them but I repeatly asked to leave them and be on my way. They did not let me go and they were offering me trade my M4 for AK. I did not agreed with that and they started to be angry and nervous. I wanted to go away they did not let me. And than I heard shots from bushes, a guy came out of bushes shouting that he was shot. And right after that the guy who was talking to me raised his weapon at me. I saw 3 guys total. 1 injured and the other guys were exposed. I opened fire on guy that pointed a weapon at me becouse I knew my limits my character was skilled soldier. I killed the first guy than I killed second one that bled out. And suddenly I bled out too. It was close. I knew they are exposed and weak couse of that situation back there in the bushes. I did not NVFL becouse I could easily take out every one of them. They did not looked scary to my eyes. :) Peace

I was running towards Alex to meet him, but some guys trapped him and wanted his M4. I was ready to shoot whenever something goes bad. They started threating Alex and they were so close to robbing him. A guy spotted me and ran to me, he said something and then Alex told me that one of them raised his weapon so I took the risk and tried to shoot this guy. I paniced took the shot and missed. Then the guy started shooting at me. Nothing else.

Bam.jpg

I could be Wong but I believe Bobby has his gun lowered. And you shot him in his chest.

Ok so I was running from Kabanino to Stary Sobor to my friend, when I saw 2 guys running on the road. I hide in the bushes and I waited to them to pass me so I can avoid them. They saw me probably. They came to me and started to ask many questions. I answered most of them but I repeatly asked to leave them and be on my way. They did not let me go and they were offering me trade my M4 for AK. I did not agreed with that and they started to be angry and nervous. I wanted to go away they did not let me. And than I heard shots from bushes, a guy came out of bushes shouting that he was shot. And right after that the guy who was talking to me raised his weapon at me. I saw 3 guys total. 1 injured and the other guys were exposed. I opened fire on guy that pointed a weapon at me becouse I knew my limits my character was skilled soldier. I killed the first guy than I killed second one that bled out. And suddenly  I bled out too. It was close. I knew they are exposed and weak couse of that situation back there in the bushes. I did not NVFL becouse I could easily  take out every one of them. They did not looked scary to my eyes. :) Peace

There were 8 of us. You would not have killed all of us, and clearly did not kill all of us. You did NVFL because you did die. And you are now somewhere on the coast, not rifling through 8 dead enemies. Re-think how you role play as a super soldier, because you're now dead, for no reason. We had no intention of robbing you

I shot him because somebody raised gun at ALEX, not me. And I didn't even shot him to the chest...

Bam.jpg

I could be Wong but I believe Bobby has his gun lowered. And you shot him in his chest.

Ok so I was running from Kabanino to Stary Sobor to my friend, when I saw 2 guys running on the road. I hide in the bushes and I waited to them to pass me so I can avoid them. They saw me probably. They came to me and started to ask many questions. I answered most of them but I repeatly asked to leave them and be on my way. They did not let me go and they were offering me trade my M4 for AK. I did not agreed with that and they started to be angry and nervous. I wanted to go away they did not let me. And than I heard shots from bushes, a guy came out of bushes shouting that he was shot. And right after that the guy who was talking to me raised his weapon at me. I saw 3 guys total. 1 injured and the other guys were exposed. I opened fire on guy that pointed a weapon at me becouse I knew my limits my character was skilled soldier. I killed the first guy than I killed second one that bled out. And suddenly  I bled out too. It was close. I knew they are exposed and weak couse of that situation back there in the bushes. I did not NVFL becouse I could easily  take out every one of them. They did not looked scary to my eyes. :) Peace

There were 8 of us. You would not have killed all of us, and clearly did not kill all of us. You did NVFL because you did die. And you are now somewhere on the coast, not rifling through 8 dead enemies. Re-think how you role play as a super soldier, because you're now dead, for no reason. We had no intention of robbing you

8 of you ?! Im sorry but I only sow you 3 guys and 2 guys passing by on the road they did not cared at all. You did not wanted to rob me? seriously? You were shouting at me and swearing a lot talking something about that M4 and If I know who are you.

Bam.jpg

8 of you ?! Im sorry but I only sow you 3 guys and 2 guys passing by on the road they did not cared at all. You did not wanted to rob me? seriously? You were shouting at me and swearing a lot talking something about that M4 and If I know who are you.

i like how you are lying about someone aiming their weapon at you to make this go in your favor.. i would add lying in a report here

i like how you are lying about someone aiming their weapon at you to make this go in your favor.. i would add lying in a report here

I dont know if it was missclick or something else but it Is all on Wong to tell the truth becouse he did it ... I did not hesitate!

I have no more information to share.

You can join us in our open comms (Pestilence Brotherhood Open Comms187.0) to talk about it, but as of now we're not dropping the report.

I dont know if it was missclick or something else but it Is all on Wong to tell the truth becouse he did it ... I did not hesitate!

I have no more information to share.

repeater guy says he shot me cus someone raised a weapon at his friend.. guy with m4 says he shot cus someone aimed a weapon at him AFTER repeater guy died.. apperantly this weapon was aimed before and after the repeater guys death?

Drew Griffin POV:  http://www.twitch.tv/richuncle/v/22432383

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, for Moonkys, how'd you take a screenshot at the exact same time you fired on Bobby?

Also, Moonkys in your POV you state that you fired because somebody raised a gun at Alex, however, in Alex's POV, he states that he heard shots and Bobby yelling "I've been shot" before a weapon is raised at him.  Could you please explain why this is?

I took the picture with Print Screen. Aimed with right hand, clicked the button with left :) If you play DayZ for a long time, you learn how to do it fast and at the same time :) :) Alex told me, somebody raised weapon, 2 second after that he told that he lowered it... well it was too late to apology for shooting at a guy in front of me :) It was probably a missunderstanding in our communication.

Alex told me, somebody raised weapon, 2 second after that he told that he lowered it... well it was too late to apology for shooting at a guy in front of me :) It was probably a missunderstanding in our communication.

Well even IF somebody raises a weapon, it doesn't grant you or anyone else any KoS rights. Unless there is some kind of initiation also involved. No one was initiating on Alex, we were trying to trade with him for that weapon and no one raised their weapon.

You (Monkys) acted as if you were playing on a public server, I'm pretty sure Bobby startled you when he starts talking to you and you took your shot straight off.

After reading both your PoV's I am 100% sure now that you both kos'd me and Bobby. Nobody initiated on you Alex yet you took your shot on me.

Alex told me, somebody raised weapon, 2 second after that he told that he lowered it... well it was too late to apology for shooting at a guy in front of me :) It was probably a missunderstanding in our communication.

Well even IF somebody raises a weapon, it doesn't grant you or anyone else any KoS rights. Unless there is some kind of initiation also involved. No one was initiating on Alex, we were trying to trade with him for that weapon and no one raised their weapon.

I dont know what kind of trade is it when you are shouting and swearing at me, but OK, I´ll take it. If you think I played against the rules. Ill take my punishment. I have no need to lie to you :)   But please Ask Wong If he missclick aim becouse It happens to me all the time, and in this situation i was on the other side of it and i did not took that option in consideration. That was my bad Im sorry. He lowered his weapon one millisecond before I shot him 10 times with SKS. Sorry Wong but that happens when you are shouting at me :D

Two things Tiger. Wong was never near you, how do you know he was there? Also, you didn't kill Wong.

Two things Tiger.  Wong was never near you, how do you know he was there?  Also, you didn't kill Wong.

This may sound racist ( Im sorry ) but the guy who was talking to me was asian. And only Wong sounds asian name for me. So anyway ask pearson who was talking to me. I see it now it was Elijah Marley Im sorry Wong MY BAD :/ I just saw that name next to player that wrote Report

Sorry Wong but that happens when you are shouting at me :D

Sorry but you clearly don't care about the rules.. Shouting is not a reason for you to shoot on the person. 

If you have a problem with a person shouting at you, you INITIATE ('put your guns on the ground and your hands in the air') and if that person doesn't comply you get KoS rights. 

You didn't do ANY of this and you are proud of your actions. I mean, you guys are even lying in a report ... Do you realize what you are doing?

Oh and by the way, I am not Wong, you did NOT kill Wong.

Alright, before this goes any further, I believe we've clarified all major points.

If we need anything extra, staff will ask. Please refrain unless you have something NEW to add.

Sorry Wong but that happens when you are shouting at me :D

Sorry but you clearly don't care about the rules.. Shouting is not a reason for you to shoot on the person. 

If you have a problem with a person shouting at you, you INITIATE ('put your guns on the ground and your hands in the air') and if that person doesn't comply you get KoS rights. 

You didn't do ANY of this and you are proud of your actions. I mean, you guys are even lying in a report ... Do you realize what you are doing?

Oh and by the way, I am not Wong, you did NOT kill Wong.

Chill bro. I said sorry. I have absolute mish mash and that was not the reason I shot guy that was talking to me it was becouse he (probably missclicked but I dont care) raised weapon at me. It was to late for him that he lowered it. Tiger Signing Off. :) ( sorry staff I did not saw that post)

My POV

me and the crew were heading towards kabanino/vybor when david finds a random on the hill, me and another person went up and i talked a bit with one ofthe accused. i saw something moving in my side vision and decided to scout it out, i run into a bush and see a guy lying on the ground. i ask him why he is hiding and he stands up, aims his weapon and shoots me in the chest and i kill him in return. i run out towards my brothers shouting that i got shot and i start to bandage, thats when one of the accused raises his sks, shoots david and i stop bandaging to take out my m4.. i aim at his head and starts shooting (somehow hitting him in the head but not killing him) and i get shot unconcious and i bleed out..

-Snip-

So I was talking to Chloe and Keith when I heard shots turned round saw my boy Bobby drop and go unconscious then my other boy Elijah get dropped so I started shooting but missed every shot I believe cause I was out of breath.