Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Billy Jack

Well, Hello everyone!

Billy Jack    0

Like the title says, Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbie here and to actual RP as whole for that matter. I've been playing DayZ for a while now, roughly 450 hours over the last year, but never really got involved in any community. Figured now is a good a time as any get involved and why not try something a little different from the typical RDM style game play, which I'm really much of a fan of any how.

Any who, I'm off to get a backstory figured out. Look forward to meeting some of you guys and gals in game.

Storm    215

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions be sure to PM a Community helper or go to the helpdesk on teamspeak. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Jamie    1414

Welcome to the Community Billy. Have fun writing your story. Feel free to PM myself or any Orange folks if you need help!

Ellie    335

Welcome! Jump on teamspeak or send a pm if you need anything c:

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

Welcome!

What i like to do in terms of back story is leave you back story with some wiggle room when you first make a new character.

That way you can settle more easily in your role if the story is not set in stone.

You will be able to change minor aspects of your character to fit your play style better.