Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

You feelin' bad? No? Well, you will! [Happy Face]

Hello guys! After a looong long time, I'm back to unleash madness over Chernarus. I guess.

I've been out for about 3-5 months, which are some big numbers for me, and why I'm back? I watched some PsiSyndicate videos of the DayZRP Mod times, and it gave me those... feels... So I thought: "Why not?"; And after all, here I am, with my new character, "Tobias"!

"Ayy, who the hell is Tobias?" - you ask -

He is that crazy son of a bitch that says a lot of things out of time, making everyone around him even crazier while trying to strangle him to death!

He is a cool dude, that has a graduation on psychology and psychiatry from Havard! Not that bad huh? Well, it is. He is always trying to get some talk going with the other survivors, no matter what the situation, and most of the times, he gets punched in the face because of this! - I answer -

"Ok, but how did he get to Chernarus?" - you ask again -

Before you say anything, he wasn't inside that crashed plane, ok?! He was surviving at the US, with his friends at New York (He ain't got no family, and also, he is 22 by now) and they had a escape plan. The group found a small plane in a warehouse while they were scavenging, and one of their guys were a former US Marines Pilot, so they had a chance to get the hell outta that deathtrap, so, they ended up roaming the almost-destroyed-Manhattan for fuel, and surprisingly, they found a lot of it. After some days making more preparations, the group started asking themselves: "Where the heck are we going?", and some idiot, I mean, guy, said that they were setting up camps at Takistan to cure the virus.

Long-Short-History: 

The group of 5 got inside the plane, almost not taking-off, crossed the Atlantic, and when landed at Takistan, they were kidnapped. One guy died, and they were left somewhere alongside the borders. Them they just walked east and east, following the coast, passing trought Chernarus's border, crossing Novigrad, and now they are here, at South Zagoria, but the group scattered due to lack of friendship due to the killing of his friend due to ignorance and selfishness. At the end, there was 2 guys left: Tobias, and Jeff. Guess what? Jeff died. Well, someone gotta give food to the infected after all.

So yeah. I guess that's it.

Ellie    335

welcome back!

Storm    215

Welcome back! The story could use a little work, but it has potential :) Its always good to see people returning.

Welcome back! The story could use a little work, but it has potential :) Its always good to see people returning.

This is a less detailed version, but I assure you that there is more to be told!

welcome back!

Thank ya!

Ayo Rogério! Remember seeing you around back then, good to see you again. :)

Welcome back, you going to be hanging in or around Stary again?

I like to stay inside "The Triangle", so, the two places you will mostly find me is at Green Mountain, Vybor's Military Base and probably somewhere around Devil's Castle, since I've heard about some things that are going on there, that I find... Interesting, but I will be passing at Stary Sobor some times to check out everything. Hope to see ya soon!

Ayo Rogério! Remember seeing you around back then, good to see you again. :)

Ayy, nice! Great to see you guys too. Hope to find ya someday!

You're a brave man to stay in the 'Vybor Triangle'!

Nothing can hurt me Samaritan! Except myself! You should've learned that I only appear when I want.

Brrraaassssiiiiillll

[Double Post]

Yaaaaas