Sign in to follow this  
Goku

Rebirth

Goku    61

(Listen to sound files in order.)

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kWfD8/dde9189b1b.mp3[/mp3]

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kKgYt/e04d54d9dc.mp3[/mp3]

Rain.... Thunder..... Lightning.....

It was dark. The only sounds to be heard were slow, deep breaths and a pounding heart. He tried to lift himself hitting his head on wood. Oxygen getting thinner the only thought in his mind was 'Where the hell am I?' until realising where he was. He knew what is brothers had done. He knew that he had been buried. But how? When did this happen to him? he thought about everything then it clicked. 'The Drink'. Left in a grave somewhere by his Brothers.  'I need to get out of here. But if they buried me I'm at least six feet under.' These were the thoughts going through his mind. Low on air. What seemed like nothing on his person. He struggled to find something and there in his pocket was a lighter. He considered not using it as it would waste more air however if he was to have any chance of getting out he would have to use it. 'I will get out of here. And I will come back stronger, for everyone's sake'. He began to use his hands to dig his way out of his coffin. Each movement becoming harder and harder. Until finally. He saw dirt. It was only a matter of time before he died from oxygen starvation he looked down at the lighter 'Flames dim. No more that 1 minutes worth of air'.  He took one last breath before pulling the coffin in on himself. Above his coffin in full view of all was his Tombstone. The name of the one who was forgotten.

Bow+Cemetery+%2528Tower+Hamlets%2529.jpg

HERE LIES THE BODY OF

SLAVOMIR HAKEN.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kWdeo/6f8c6e36e5.mp3[/mp3]

The rain hit the tombstone heavily. Lightning struck the tombstone. And thunder was heard as a hand shot from the ground. 

iStock_000037818178_Medium.jpg

Covered in mud. Soaked from the heavy rain. Slavomir pulled himself from the ground gasping as his head emerged, then his  right arm, then his torso and finally his entire body. He took long deep breaths as the rain cleansed him and the thunder and lightning almost representing the sound of his heart and lungs. As his breathing slowed to a steady pace he stood, looked towards the heavens and gave out a loud cry as Lightning struck his grave stone once more. He. Was. Alive. For the first time in seven years he felt alive. Almost as if he had been reborn. He thought to himself 'The butcher of Gorka is dead. Slavomir Lives'. He felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders, however one part of the butcher remained with him, the anger. Knelt down on the floor Slavomir can feel the rush of anger take hold. No one was safe, all those who knew him should prepare for the worst. And all those who have hurt him should be prepared to suffer. He looked around to see his belongings surrounding his grave. Everything he had on him before the operations was there. He gathered his things one by one and looked around again to get his bearings when he saw lights in the distance. He took out his binoculars and peered down to the light source. It was his brothers. Mourning him he thought at first.  But some looked as if they were mocking him. Angry he took up his belongings looked down to the lights one last time before uttering the words 'I. Am. Alive!' Before walking away Slavomir took a stone and crossed the name Slavomir Haken out and in its place he wrote 'The Butcher of Gorka!' He walked away from the lights into the forest each step taking him towards the new Slavomir Haken!

man-walking-on-dark-forest-road2.jpg

Ramon    331

Nice story! Is there coming more in the future?

Goku    61

I am trying to write the next part of the story. Just trying to find the music that fits.

Goku    61

Risen from the dead :P. No my character suffered from Lazarus syndrome giving him the appearance of death.