Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
swat0403

KOS Bug

Question

swat0403    0

What happens if I get that bug where I raise my gun and it starts shooting and I end up shooting and/or killing another player? Will I get reported for unjustified KoS? Or is there any way to check the game log to prove it wasn't intentional?

4 answers to this question

Jamie    1413

What happens if I get that bug where I raise my gun and it starts shooting and I end up shooting and/or killing another player? Will I get reported for unjustified KoS? Or is there any way to check the game log to prove it wasn't intentional?

There's no way to check it out to see if it was a bug I believe. Your own chance is to jump on teamspeak and talk it out with the guy. Otherwise you could get reported for KOS.

Bruce    0

The last time I checked this wasn't a bug, but an issue with your mouse. It is generally stated that you are responsible for your own hardware and it that occurs then tough luck. However, if a report is made and you talk with the person and explain what happened they will most likely close the report.

Vapor    0

Yes. You will get reported for KOS. Whether it is a bug or a malfunction with your equipment.

If there is a report against you, you can always join teamspeak and find the person that reported you and inform him about what had happened. There is always a chance they may drop the report.

Kanen    108

No this is not a bug. Your best bet is to find the person that you did this to and apologise and hope that they will understand. The harsh truth is if they do put up a report and follow through with the report you will most likely have to suffer the consequence. As of that being said most of the community are nice people and will understand just stay polite to them and apologise the best you can. 

/solved