Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest xXToYeDXx

Hello everyone. Glad to see some real RP for DayZ

Guest xXToYeDXx   
Guest xXToYeDXx

Hello. My name is Christian. I've been gaming for over 20 years and I don't just mean video games. Video games are my favourite gaming platform but I also play tabletop RPGs, most notably Dungeons & Dragons.

I heard about this server/mod and decided it was something I wanted to be a part of. When I first started playing DayZ I had hoped, like many, that role playing would be the norm. My first few days playing were spent trying to group up with others and work together to find resources and fight off zombies. Unfortunately I grew tired of the game quickly when I realized most people preferred to kill on sight. To be completely honest I was hoping something like DayZ RP would come along and provide a dedicated community for role players.

Before I make this too long I'll simply close by saying I generally tend to take support roles. I play mostly Clerics in D&D, I played a Disc Priest in World of Warcraft (before Cataclysm when it was still decent) and overall I just enjoy helping others get the most out of their experiences.

Jerry    22

Hey, Toyed make sure you read the rules man :D Cataclysm wasn't so bad :P but lets not talk about MoP..*cringe*

Guest xXToYeDXx   
Guest xXToYeDXx

Read the rules 3 times to make sure I had them down.

Cata sucked. They screwed up Disc Priests and I wasn't going to play Holy. Nothing scaled right when Cata was released. Shields were weak, Penance was weak. PvE Disc Priests just became weak and not viable anymore. I'm sure it wasn't so bad for other classes and specs, but Disc Priests got screwed big time.