Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
IAmJackBandit

Goodbye Chernarus (Open Frequency)

IAmJackBandit    80

*As Jack finishes his climb up the large tower in Novodmitrovsk, he sits on the roof for a bit taking in the scenery and how peaceful it is up there, like the peace he has not felt since this whole outbreak hit. He brings his radio to his lips and smiles a little*

Hello good ol' people of Chernarus, a lot of ya may recognize my voice and a lot of ya won't, but my name is Jack Pendergras. Since this whole outbreak started, I have seen so much happen to society...I have made friends, I have lost friends be it by the grim reaper or by their own loss of humanity. I have played the hero trying to help folks get back on their feet and protecting the weak...that didn't work out so well and through those actions I kinda birthed a group of people who caused havoc through these here lands, you may know them as the Reapers...hehehe sorry about that. I too have also tasted the chaos within my heart, as we all have it, I gave up hope, I became desperate to survive and done some things I ain't too proud off. I guess what I am saying is, I think I have had my run...it was the best of times it was the worst of times...but for me...time is up.

Before I take my leave, I just want to say tell those I considered my friends that I love you all. Dom...I know ya here this mane, don't lose hope, ya a good guy...don't make the mistakes I made mane. Sonny Mitchell...hehehe...go ol fighting irish, keep fighting my friend, keep fighting. Alyssa Morgan...the beautiful rose surrounded by the morning dew...I have to admit, I had a little crush on ya but I ain't never been good with women, always ended with my heart being broken...besides, I heard from a bird that ya had yourself a man already so I didn't want to step on any toes, but you keep trying to help folks Miss Alyssa....ya have a good heart and its in the right place.

*Taking out a half smoked joint from his pocket, he brings it to his lips and lights it*

*sigh* I ain't to good with goodbyes but if ya know me, and I didn't mention ya well just know that I love ya to death...hehehe to death.

*Jack takes a long hit of the joints, stands and walks to the edges of the roof. He takes a longer hit and thows whats left off of the roof. Taking off his cowboy hat, gently resting it on the rooftop, Jack observes the scenery once more and inhaling the fresh air and bringing the radio back to his lips*

Goodbye Chernarus

*The sound of wind can be heard threw the radio before a loud thump and the radio goes silent*

GreekGodx    150

*Lucius hears Jack's last words and brings his radio close to himself*

"Jesus Christ!" "Jack!"

*Lucius stops responding and breaks down in tears with Dom by his side*

Boston    787

Alyssa Morgan...the beautiful rose surrounded by the morning dew...I have to admit, I had a little crush on ya but I ain't never been good with women, always ended with my heart being broken...besides, I heard from a bird that ya had yourself a man already so I didn't want to step on any toes, but you keep trying to help folks Miss Alyssa....ya have a good heart and its in the right place.

*Norman begins to transmit as he's cleaning his teeth with the toenail of a rotten toe... The scratching noise is heard for several moments, then Norman wipes the plaque off on his pants...*

"You know, it's quite funny... Goodie-goodies fallin' in love..."

"Guess what? Sounds like one of the goodie-goodies is dead. Time to go fetch Alyssa and hit that harder than you just hit the ground!"

"-Sincerely, Norman 'Bates' Casey!"

*Norman presses his face against the radio and laughs loud...He then stops transmitting*

Alyssa Morgan...the beautiful rose surrounded by the morning dew...I have to admit, I had a little crush on ya but I ain't never been good with women, always ended with my heart being broken...besides, I heard from a bird that ya had yourself a man already so I didn't want to step on any toes, but you keep trying to help folks Miss Alyssa....ya have a good heart and its in the right place.

*Norman begins to transmit as he's cleaning his teeth with the toenail of a rotten toe... The scratching noise is heard for several moments, then Norman wipes the plaque off on his pants...*

"Guess what? Sounds like one of the goodie-goodies is dead. Time to go fetch Alyssa and hit that harder than you just hit the ground!"

- Sincerely, Norman 'Bates' Casey!

*Norman presses his face against the radio and laughs loud...He then stops transmitting*

*Dominik picks his radio breathing heavy, before transmitting the message*

"Norman Bates Casey.... I am going to bury Jack. This is to any and all who would once call themselves a Reaper. This man has disrespected the one who brought us all together, who started what Mikhail continued. If you truly call yourself a Reaper."

"Norman Bates Casey.."

"Bring me his head."

Hassan    450

*Sonny hears Jack over the radio, helplessly he speaks into it*

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, fucking fuck."

*Sonny in shock, continues to listen to the other respondents*

"Casey, take your bullshit elsewhere this isn't the fuckin' time"

"Dom, who the fuck cares about that guy...he's irrelevant, no need to go after him like he's actually somebody of value"

"Jack, in the hopes that your just fucking with us c'mon man, I'm sorry I left you and the guys...I just couldn't stand seeing you go down that path and I gave up on you, why the fuck did I do that!?"

"I'm sorry Jack, come find me...Jack, come fucking find me please, you're my brother, you can't do this."

"FUCK!"

Combat Logo    84

*Logan flips through the channels, seeing what's being broadcasted at the moment. He stops when he hears the voice of a man on the other end, and although he doesn't even know him; he feels compelled to listen. As it comes to the end, and the thump can be heard through the radio, Logan flinches, and lets out a sigh. Logan presses down on the talk button.*

"Goodbye Jack Pendergras... I... I hope that you find yourself in a better place, a place we all hope to go to one day. This world... This world... *sigh* it's really became a fucked up place... I just hope our next generation doesn't have to go through the same shit..."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and places it on the table. He just doesn't want to think about it right now, but there's no avoiding it, so he just leans back in his chair and waits for memories to come rolling back.*

Wulfgar    0

*Hearing this event take place, a wanderer chimes in*

"In this life we make decisions, decisions we can't always deal with correctly, ones that haunt us and others that carry us."

*Tension in voice slowly becomes more intense*

"Every bullet, every swing, every word, every glance. All are etched in our brains, for us to look back on in sorrow or happiness."

*Some soft sobs can be heard*

"I-I-I loved her....I know that now.....and-an-I failed her....I tried..."

*Intense anger erupts*

"I couldn't save her! It came out of nowhere! And then I looked into her eyes....and she....she was gone..."

*Wulfgar tries to continue, but he breaks down completely, soft sobbing can be heard before the transmission ends*

Faith    734

Riviaira looked at the radio with the broadcast before her face immediatley dropped in shock, holding her stomach she tried not to throw up whatever was in her stomach. Her face paled a green tinge before she whispered.

"Oh God... I'm so so sorry..."

She gulped a difficult swallow of spit before tranmissioning her respects.

"Rest in piece.... Sir..."

She looked to Max with an uncertain face, not knowing if she would mentally cope with what she just heard. Lowering her head, shaking it side to side.

GreekGodx    150

*Lucius picks up his radio and begins to speak*

"Well...Jack is safely buried *sniff* and me Dominik will assure you all that the legacy of this man will live on forever..."

"Because....WE ARE NOT TOO FAR GONE!"

*He stops his radio and silently looks into the night sky*

Freak    38

*Clancy listens to the transmissions silently before muttering two words*

"Fucking... Pussy"

*The transmission ends*

Boston    787

- Sincerely, Norman 'Bates' Casey!

*Dominik picks his radio breathing heavy, before transmitting the message*

"Norman Bates Casey.... I am going to bury Jack. This is to any and all who would once call themselves a Reaper. This man has disrespected the one who brought us all together, who started what Mikhail continued. If you truly call yourself a Reaper."

"Norman Bates Casey.."

"Bring me his head."

"You will try... but you will fail..."

Hellish    0

*Pauly begins to speak*

"Jack! You mother fucker!"

*Pauly turns off his radio and starts tearing up*

Sign in to follow this