Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horna

Yet Another Drunken Finn

Guest Horna   
Guest Horna

Helloes.

Don't really know if there is another one, but I assume so. Anyways ...

Just got my whitelist application finally through and accepted and already logged in for a bit to start getting my game together. I'm really looking forward to this and can't wait to get the kids to sleep so I can finally settle in. 

About me, you say? Father and a husband. Late thirties. Tired of what seems like squeekers on meth running around shooting me on head every chance they get. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy getting shot in the head just as much as the next guy, but there's just something wrong in the public game.

Enough of rambling, come find me on the south coast in the following weeks and we'll feast on fish and tincture.

Ellie    335

Welcome, Good luck out there ! If you have any questions feel free to pm or jump on Teamspeak!

Hope you have fun c:

Storm    215

Welcome to the community mate! Hopefully you enjoy your time here. Also, try not to be too drunk in game, it will only get you into trouble ;)

Hello Horna! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse! I think you'll find that there are other Finns here, drunken or otherwise ;-)

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

Volke    131

Welcome to the community! If you need help with anything PM a Community Helper - If you need help with the Rules.  If you need assistance with RP tips and making a character - take a look at: RP Masterclass - Good Luck!