Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:14

Sign in to follow this  
kirba

A tourist's first and final transmission

kirba    0

*The tourist had been running in the rain for nearly 30 minutes when he entered the wooden deserted house. He sat down on the floor, rubbing his hands and unsure of what to do. The man is shaking as he is soaked through and his clothes are drenched. His attention is drawn by the static noise made by the radio on the kitchen table. Without loosing any more precious time he grabs it and presses the button. The static noise stops...*

[align=left]"I d-d-don't know if you can hear th-th-this but I th-th-think I'm about to go to s-s-s-some place else."

*The man grins.*

[align=left]"It's a f-f-funny feeling really, to know th-th-that your time is runnnnning out. After a whole y-year in this sh-sh-shithole I am yet to f-f-find my brother. I hope he managed to escape ch-ch-chernarus before I came. I was robbed and t-t-tortured. And for wh-wh-what reason...? What does it m-m-mater anymore. *Sigh*. This w-w-world is even more f-f-FUCKED than I th-thought. 

[align=left]The p-p-person I was with... Isss d-d-dead because of me... Friend, If you're still out th-th-there.......... I'm Sorry..."

*Pauses as he takes a look at his left hand.*

"Actually it's not so cold anymore..."

*The man said as he released the button. The static noise can be heard again in the house. The shaking has stops and the man collapses on the floor.*