Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:48

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie

The True Believers [Open Frequency]

*Miss Heart picks up her radio from the church floor she clicks on the button on the side of the radio and a green light appears on the top and miss heart takes a deep breath and starts to talk down the radio you can hear a strong Texas accent *

Hello There My Friend's how are all of y'all doing today. I am using the radio so send out a radio message to fellow believers in god

*She takes a deep breath and continues*

So i heard of this maker god bull what the fuck is that some made up shit people who believe in this god your eyes have been blinded by that devil of a god but the reason i am making this is to call out to the believers of jesus Christ him self if you carry the Bible on you and you pray to the god or you if you don't believe in god and you are lost then I am calling out to all of you we all ready have 3 people that believe.. *shouts* if you follow in gods name then we want you pleases radio me back if you would like to talk

*The radio goes off*  

Jamie    1173

Jamie is awoken by the voice on the radio, he picks it up and holds down the transmitter.

Fuckin' Preachers. It's the end, the fucking apocalypse and you're still fuckin' doing it? Sad pricks. LET ME GET SOME SLEEP. 

He chucks his radio out his tent and goes back to sleep. 

Para    174

*He picks up his radio and holds down his transmit button. He talks in a tone that makes him sound like he is confused.*

If you don't believe in God you are lost. Lost in what way? This is a fucking joke right? I am not lost, I know what city i am in, Vybor is just up the road.

*He pauses for a moment. He then talks in a more serious tone*

This has got to be a fucking joke. You people are all the same, 'if you don't believe in God you're lost' fuck off. You completely disregard others' views which is sickening especially being as it states in your religion to allow others to believe what they want. Don't try to force your shit onto somebody else.

*He releases his transmit button*

Ethereal    13

*Malvik hears the radio whilst sitting outside of the church, he gently caresses the barrel of his AK74 with one hand, the other holding a cigarette, he grins lightly as he hears Miss Heart preach, he nods in agreement a few times whilst exhaling a cluster of smoke occasionally. As the radio goes silent, he looks up towards the sun rise and whispers below his breath..*

"Praise our true lord.."

*He then hears the rather aggressive male voice crackle through the radio and he raises it up to his lips, ready to speak whilst listening to what he has to say, he frowns slightly before quickly changing his attitude, speaking calmly.*

"My brother, god is always watching, the sinners and non-believers are the enemy, not us.. God will protect you, as you are his child.. I urge you to change your ways, it is the only way you will gain redemption."

*Miss Heart hears the man saying that we are forcing are religion on to people and smiles *

Lord have open arms for you one day Child. You are putting words into gods mouth and his follows also. If people what to learn they come to us we are not doing what you say. What you want to believe in is up to you we believe in god and the only god people will learn form. if they Wish to and join us we will have open arms for them. lord watch over you child and see what you do in your life time and make the evil choice of putting you in Hell

*The radio goes off*

Heroz_Nick    21

*After running through documents and taking a sip from his canteen* Bill quickly speaks intently*

Guess everyone seeks redemption in their own way...*he sighs and looks to the sky* we still haven't learnt from our mistakes... perhaps never will

*~*

TLake    23

Thaddeus sits in the dark counting to five and starting over again switching through radio stations.  He hears the words about god and stops, a wicked smile spreads across his lips.  Thaddeus has heard many things come through the radio, but it has been a while since he heard anything religious.  The last time he could properly recall religious shit being said was 'The Maker'.  He lifts the radio to his lips, 

"One-Two-Three-Four-Five"he pauses, "God isn't fucking real and he ain't gonna save you.  You have to accept it and move on, or don't and kill yourself.  I hope I find you and when I do I'm going to educate you on how the real world is.  I hope you have struggle for your sake"he laughs maniacally, "Because nothing will save you from me or my judgement."

He lowers the radio and returns to counting to five while rocking back and forth in the dark.  He places the radio on the ground and fumbles for his rifle and brings it close to his chest.  "Soon I will get rid of my weakness, very soon."

Ethereal    13

*Malvik hears the last man rambling. He proceeds to sniff and nod whilst forming a smirk briefly, before quickly holding down the radio transmission, letting out an audible chuckle.*

"None believer scum, you try to harm my family, god will guide me and give me protection, the bible states that thou shall not murder, I will ensure that if you try to harm anyone from the believers that I will deal with you swiftly, foolish man... I look forwards to the day we meet."

*He releases the button and smirks.*

Jack Dome picks up his radio in a drunken haze, surgical tubing around his arm.

You must be a true sandwich autist aren't you sweetie?

Jack slowly falls asleep leaned up against a traffic sign.

Ron    738

*Mary turns on the radio hearing a lot of voices on the radio*

*you are able to hear a calm female voice*

If you speak to god ... you are religious.

If god speaks to you ... you are mentally retarded.

*Mary flicks off the radio*

Doc Phlox    24

*Sol listens intently and smiles to himself as the message ends. Taking the last swig from his canteen, he rustles out his radio and says* 

I am sorry m'am, but there is only one god now, and its name is Survival.

Joules    226

*Haas listens to the back and forth on the frequency, and after hearing the last transmission he chuckles. He was always fond of that statement. He depresses the PTT*

"I figured people willing to go on the radio and broadcast their faith would have died off during the beginning of this infection..."

*He chuckles*

"Seems like today's radio preachers are yesterdays televangelists. How long till you demand I send you ammunition through the Chernarus Post? If you want to stay religious, stay religious. Just don't use the idea of God as some crutch to get you though this... purgatory. 

*He sighs and says sarcastically *

"gratias tibi ago, domine."

*he clears his throat and continues to speak*

It's a terrible way of surviving. Use what is tangible, and things in your control to survive. Take religion and put it out of your mind, it's not important now, and probably wont ever be again... or was it ever really that important... What is important is surviving. If there is a god, this is revelation what we are living through now. Don't make the mistake of those religious of the life we had before all this. Religion will cloud your mind, make you see things that aren't there. Concern yourself with what is in the here and now, and survive, or don't, what the hell do I care if you should die or not."

*Haas releases the PTT*

Doc Phlox    24

*Sol chuckles, the previous transmission making him realize logic and reason still live in this age.*

Well said Haas, a man after my own heart. Latine loqueris? Bonum. Keep alive good sir, and if you ever need a Courier, just call for me. Sol Auster, out.

Buster    3

Branko pauses halfway through his meal of cold beans, listening to the broadcast with mild interest, and some small amusement to the replies.

He puts down the can, and leans forward across his makeshift table to reach his own radio.

''Dobrý den, přátelé! you seek out believers in god ano?'

He chuckles before continuing.

'Well, this is a christian country after all, and we are most all of us faithful in Christ Jesus. Perhaps you should focus your efforts on your fellow

cizinci,...er, foreigners that is. They are the people most in need eh?'

With a sigh, he leans back, looking thoughtfully up at the sky before resuming.

'That being said, simple faith is not enough in these dark times. God helps those who help themselves ano? good luck with your ah...quest? and do be careful who you preach to paní. Some people will take any excuse to do violence.'

He releases his radio and sets it back on the table, thoughts turning to his next supply run.

Mercy    485

Riviaira glares at the bible she was given by a stranger named Abraham. Sighing, over thinking everything which had happened over the past two-three weeks. She lifted her arm up, radio in her hand and spoke. The girl's voice was morbid, again the metaphorical mask had fallen to her feet.

"If God was real, my parents would be alive. I would've not gone through legit hell on earth. In fact, non of us should've gone through this IF GOD WAS REAL... If God was real why would he cast this upon us? If God was real..."

She realised her repetition.

"If only God was real... I guess whatever you believe in just go ahead, but right now... I don't believe God is real... Only thing I believe in, is Lucifer himself."

The transmission cut off, she held her face with her other hand. The girl began to break down into tears. Reality was finally hitting her.

Shit like this is why I'm an atheist

Fortune drops his radio on the floor and crushed it with a bible before setting it on fire and tossing it into the fire. 

"What a waste of space"

Corry    205

*Corry Hears the lady's speech, he turns on his radio*

Hey little girl, Please don't im begging you for your own safety don't.

*Corry puts down radio*

Great Khan    52

The sun begins to rise, its light glimmering down upon Thomas, whom sits on a deck chair situated next to his tent

Corry's radio crackles, beginning to transmit a girls voice. Thomas takes no note until content on the Maker is brought up. 'What did she say? Here, gimmie that!' Thomas presses the button*

Little Girl, you have no idea on the problems that will arise from voicing your opinions to the world. You insult a power which could smite you with your arrogant, ignorant and stupid little voice? I have no concern whatsoever in whether you choose to believe in Jesus Christ or the one truth, our Maker. But do us all a favor and shut up. Don't you dare interfere with my affairs Missy. Whatever you say, it won't take away the fact the Maker has impacted all of us in so many ways, both good and bad.

Thomas looks towards the scars embedded in Corry's arm. He then continues to speak*

Do the right thing and shut up!

Covert sits on his sleeping pad, idly flipping through radio channels, when he settles on listening to some woman rant about god. After hearing other people respond to her, he decides to chime in. He raises his radio, holds down the talk button, and begins to speak.

You believe in god hmm?  You see, I used to believe in your so called god, then he saw fit to take my wife from me. I struggled with my faith after that, but I found new hope, in the eyes of my beautiful son. I thanked god for every day I was given to spend with my son. Then he was taken from me too. I tried to reason with my self. Surely this wasn't gods doing, it couldn't be. Then, just as I started to think that perhaps god was there for me, something else happens. The world dies. So answer me a question, if you would. Why does your so called god turn a blind eye to those left to suffer on this rock? I've found my own answer. Because god is dead.

He lowers his radio, releases the talk button, and turns his radio off. He wipes tears from his face, and settles down to sleep.

ChilliFromPrussia    65

*put the radio out and start to talk*

You fucking morons, its better for you to leave these country here, we dont need you, we dont want you. *static* we know what you are doing to poor childrens, we know it. *static* maybe you kill yourself, this is fast and painless... *breathing* *speaks angry in chernarussian* WE CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HANDS AND PUT IT IN YOUR FUCKING ASS! *static* *whisper in the backround from a female* "Calm down brother" FUCK THIS...yes you are right sister...*static* *breathing* we hunt you down...*static*

*throws the radio against a wall*

TheTrueHawk    28

*Leaning on a wall, tapping a .308 winchester round hears the obscene messages and begins to go through with a transmission.*

"You know, I'm a man of God. But after those who tried to help me under the same principles, "The Family". Guess what? That led to a series of events that I would not want to go through again!"

*Takes a deep breathe and takes a look at his magnum.*

"The only thing I've ever had was stripped from me because of religion, and it is not going to happen again."

*You hear a piece of wood smash before the transmission goes silent.* 

Storm    203

*Elijah spits on the ground before he answers the broadcast, he speaks with a somewhat angered tone*

"God abandoned us the moment this infection was created. No god would allow such horrific deeds to take place."

*He pauses for a moment*

"Enjoy worshiping your fairy tales. All of you will fall victim to this apocolypse, just like everybody else."

*He ends the transmission, and clips his radio back onto his belt*

KpopKilla    64

*While he sits in his newly acquired home Toby presses the button on his radio*

You know for a person claiming to follow the ways of Christ you sure have a vulgar mouth. Tell me what denomination of Christianity do you follow?

*He lets go of the button and awaits a response*