Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:19
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
jay ryan

Battle Royale

jay ryan    0

If it would be possible you should make a battle royale server where after a certain amount of time you would have to go to the  NW airfield and fight. You could team up with anyone that you find on the map and make an alliance. You would also have to make it official so that your specific allliance could win. Or do something like a "who's going to eat the berries?". I think that a lot of people would join this and play it. I also think that it may just become a bloodbath like normal days bit it is worth a try.

Grihm    16

If it would be possible you should make a battle royale server where after a certain amount of time you would have to go to the  NW airfield and fight. You could team up with anyone that you find on the map and make an alliance. You would also have to make it official so that your specific allliance could win. Or do something like a "who's going to eat the berries?". I think that a lot of people would join this and play it. I also think that it may just become a bloodbath like normal days bit it is worth a try.

In what way would this benefit RP?

No offence and I mean this in no way as a flamy comment however if you want to play battle royal go play H1Z1 people do not join this server for PVP . I very much doubt people are interested in getting together just to shoot at each other. You want a public server theres plenty of them but your in the wrong place for that here mate.

Storm    215

This is a roleplay community. We have KOS hour when we know a wipe is going to happen, but something like this would not be worth doing. People are here to RP, not to kill everyone in PvP events.

Bruce    0

Let's not all jump down this dude's throat here, I know we all love giving the "we come here to RP" answer. But remember, they did Hunger Games in the mod.

As much as this could be cool and refreshing once every few months, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Especially without modding tools out.

Randle    927

Let's not all jump down this dude's throat here, I know we all love giving the "we come here to RP" answer. But remember, they did Hunger Games in the mod.

As much as this could be cool and refreshing once every few months, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Especially without modding tools out.

This!

Johnny    0

I wouldn't mind doing a new hunger games. I would be a nice friendly thing that would allow people to get rid of some stress. To the people that are saying this is a rp server we can still have fun events that aren't attached to the lore. Especially with us taking a step toward exile this is not as hard to put together as it seems anymore.

Diamond    0

I wouldn't mind doing a new hunger games. I would be a nice friendly thing that would allow people to get rid of some stress. To the people that are saying this is a rp server we can still have fun events that aren't attached to the lore. Especially with us taking a step toward exile this is not as hard to put together as it seems anymore.

Agreed

Events with goals are one thing, rounding people up at NW airfield for a gunfight Meh but who knows that's just my opinion

Johnny    0

Here's the nice thing about events. If you don't wanna be involved you don't have to sign up. I know a lot of people that would enjoy this so if someone took the time to set it up why not?

Like I said mate just my opinion I would not be involved but others might just a case of organising it with staff and the community just don't see it happening personally

Scouser    115

No offence dude but you joined this community this month and your first post you want a kos event. If you want to have a  Battle Royle then join a 50 pop pub

Bruce    0

No offence dude but you joined this community this month and your first post you want a kos event. If you want to have a  Battle Royle then join a 50 pop pub

Why is this necessary? Everyone has the right to make suggestions and that's what he did. We aren't here to insult/demean other community members.

Scouser    115

Why is this necessary? Everyone has the right to make suggestions and that's what he did. We aren't here to insult/demean other community members.

Wasn't insulting, it's the way I type it may seem aggressive to some people but it's not meant too

Bruce    0

Wasn't insulting, it's the way I type it may seem aggressive to some people but it's not meant too

Alrighty, just remember we were all new at some point.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

$*flexes*$

I love Battle Royal just don't really want it here...

would be fun to have, but no. you want PVP go to green mountain

unless you know you want to host a PVP event

Montanez    25

lmao everybody's gunning the new guy like if he just insulted your mother. he's making a suggestion relax.

Some people's comments come across as insults but I do agree with them I see this as a troll suggestion the dudes new that means the rules are fresh in his head so he knows what we are about and what we want to achieve and he suggests a pure pvp event I see it as a troll but just my opinion

Skeetsi    0

Devs have stated Battle Royale gametype will be introduced at some point. For now you'll just have to settle to Arma 3 BR and H1Z1. I love Arma 3 BR. There used to be Arma 2 BR too with zombies which I used to plsy like crazy.