Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:47

Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know how to get to Green Mountain from elektro?

Question

Does anyone know how to get to green mountain from elektro?

14 answers to this question

Phoenix    1058

1) This should be in Questions

2) Find a Map

3) If you're wise, don't go to Green Mountain unless you want to get robbed

Head north from electro along main road till Novy sobor then go west till vybor then South till u see the big antennae

Not a guide or tutorial...

/moving to Questions

Kanen    108

Best option is to try and find a map. You could also find some great and interesting RP on the way. Good luck with your quest.

If you run north-west you will have a good chance. If you are in elektro I am sure you will be able to find a map without issue. 

/solved

Phoenix    1058

Head north from electro along main road till Novy sobor then go west till vybor then South till u see the big antennae

Why make it so complicated? Just go cross country to Green Mountain. No need to go all the way round then come back on yourself

Honestly...Find power lines then follow them.

well if you're unsure, follow the main road. it'll take you to Cherno then kameka, just follow the road until you hit the town pass the prison island. then take the road leading north, you'll hit Pavlovo keep going up and you'll hit zeleno. green mountain is right there

or you can try your luck and run north west, from electro. it's easier to reach if you start from Cherno. check a map, DayZDB is a good place to start. just remember the road takes you anywhere if you're unsure don't go off road unless you're certain you can navigate your way out. the road on the other hand only goes 2 direction, and there will be signs at the side to help you

Theirs this deal I used to do when I only had one monitor and didn't know the map to well, but afterall its RP get lost only way you will understand the map. when you press shift tab (Steam overlay) you can open the web browser allowing you to use what I used dayzoverlay (or whatever you like if I recall this one was made for steam browser) then you have a full map with water/food/gear spawns

Theirs this deal I used to do when I only had one monitor and didn't know the map to well, but afterall its RP get lost only way you will understand the map. when you press shift tab (Steam overlay) you can open the web browser allowing you to use what I used dayzoverlay (or whatever you like if I recall this one was made for steam browser) then you have a full map with water/food/gear spawns

that or you can just use your phone, save the image to your phone and zoom in on where you need to go. use the map to your advantage, it ain't as detailed as the DayZDB map but at least you don't have to pause every 6 seconds to check for your location. after all you only need one hand to hold down the shift and w key.

Almasm    0

Without trying to sound like an asshole, but...

Doesn't the fact that you're looking at a map which your character doesn't have count as meta gaming?

Surely we can't give directions here on the forum, but in Character in game would ok?

Doesn't the fact that you're looking at a map which your character doesn't have count as meta gaming?

Surely we can't give directions here on the forum, but in Character in game would ok?

This community's position is that using a map can be easily rp'd. like a radio with teamspeak. You just have one.

Its up to the individual to choose whether they want to apply that to their personal experience or not.

If people know the map then the likelihood of them meeting eachother is raised; thus more RP

Its too hard to enforce a ban of any out of game map (based off personal knowledge or third party website) and does not detract from someobodys experience.

Yeah. I wasn't thinking about the metagaming part. Thanks!