Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:07

Sign in to follow this  
Dolphin

Hello Everyone!

Dolphin    7

Hey! My name is Kyle and I live in Wisconsin. I was just browsing the server list and saw your full S2 server and immediately attempted to get in at the thought of not getting shot every 5 minutes from my year or 2 of playing public servers. The Quinn Bauer series further got me excited for this opportunity of being an actual survivor in Chernarus. Now That I can play in the servers I was wondering 2 things. 1. Could you veterans give me some advice on how to be successful in Dayzrp. 2. How could I get involved in the community? By just talking and get to know everyone in teamspeak? Thanks a lot in advance, I look forward to role playing with you all!

Hello Rainbowztroll! Welcome to DayZRP!

Slash    84

"So... who are you heh? A new one? oh... I like new ones... So you came here for RP heh? Yes? oh okay... well I have to say something to you... You just found the right spot"

// Welcome buddy to this awesome community! Be sure to check out this guide and don't forget to read the Rules and the Lore very carefully for your whitelist application and to improve your experience here! And don't forget to hangaround in the "Newcomer TS"

If you have some questions feel free to PM me or any anyone of the Staff.

I wish you a nice time here! And hope to see you in Chernarus!

- Stay safe

Ramon    342

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Rainbowztroll I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Ellie    335

Hey! My name is Kyle and I live in Wisconsin. I was just browsing the server list and saw your full S2 server and immediately attempted to get in at the thought of not getting shot every 5 minutes from my year or 2 of playing public servers. The Quinn Bauer series further got me excited for this opportunity of being an actual survivor in Chernarus. Now That I can play in the servers I was wondering 2 things. 1. Could you veterans give me some advice on how to be successful in Dayzrp. 2. How could I get involved in the community? By just talking and get to know everyone in teamspeak? Thanks a lot in advance, I look forward to role playing with you all!

Welcome rainbow! If you'd like some advice, feel free to check out the guides and tutorials section. Theres a guide for almost anything there. We also have a newcomers channel on teamspeak. Feel free to hop on there and talk to veterans and new people such as yourself.

If you have any questions or any help feel free to pm or jump on Teamspeak. Best of luck on your future adventures! c:

Kanen    108

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me or any other Community Helper If you need assistance 

You can also find us in the Teamspeak if you prefer to get a direct answer to your questions!. Make sure you fully understand the RULES and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. :)

Hi there! Welcome to the community - Roach, the fellow who played Quinn, is one of the many great talents here. Have you seen his Eddy Beck series? If not, I highly recommend it.

As for getting involved and being successful, it can be tough in the beginning - it seems like so many storylines are already so far along, but I recommend just getting IG and roleplaying with as many people as you can. Bring something interesting to your character, and don't be so quick to spill your background story to just any ol' stranger - leave something to mystery.

Visiting people's open comms on TS can be a good way to meet people, but just remember if someone doesn't hop down to say 'hi', they might already be in RP, or doing RL stuff. There's also our Newcomers Channel on TS - make sure to visit there and hang out. 

Getting involved in forums threads is also a great place to start. Check out the groups and leave your feedback or a hello for them. Check out Lore and Stories, and do the same with the journals you like best.

Make sure to remember that your IC and your OOC are separate - I know this might sound like common sense, but sometimes the adrenaline and immersion of the game can blur the lines. Around here, sometimes people want to kill you (IC) because they love you (OOC) ;-)

Most importantly, remember that this is a community that supports an array of different play styles. You'll find that there's a spectrum from people who desire to play completely organically (i.e., not setting up meetings on TS, or doing anything OOCly) to other who'll be a little more flexible, and everything in between. Additionally, You'll find a spectrum between peaceful and hostile players, and everything in between. Remember to be flexible somewhat with your own RP style, and meet others where they are as often as you can. We're all here to GIVE our best performances, and we all only write part of the script.

I hope this is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck.

Roach    1558

I am happy that I somewhat helped motivate you to join this amazing community.

Welcome dude and I hope to meet ya.

In fact we should as my character Tony will be using the Chernarus Post a lot!

See you soon :)

Dolphin    7

I am happy that I somewhat helped motivate you to join this amazing community.

Welcome dude and I hope to meet ya.

In fact we should as my character Tony will be using the Chernarus Post a lot!

See you soon :)

That's amazing! Looking forward to meeting you in game

*Whispers* That is if the servers stop getting ddosed...

Anyways thanks roach and hope to see you soon!