Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest KennYSP

The story and death Of Kenny. Friends/Enemies/Family

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

Before the outbreak explaining Kenny's life.

Kenny was born in 1997 he had a really sad but as well full with love life his mother was suffering by cancer and Kenny had a brother Brian he was born in 1994. Kenny and Brian was living in an apartment with their mother their father left them for work long before when Kenny was 10 years old he went in a vacation with his mother and brother. Brian was always jealous because Kenny had more attention but their mother love them both same. Brian cut off the brake of the car for the reason Kenny had more attention witch ended up that half way the car crashed down hill Brian and Emma(Mother) died in that crash Kenny woke up and see too body Brian and Emma he trying to wake up his mother with no success then he try to wake up his brother with no success after 10 mins Kenny slowly walks away the car explodes and burns Kenny's face he falls unconscious when the ambulance saves Kenny's life time passed Kenny started growing up and when he hit the 18 year doctors saw that he has mentally instability'es he started acting strange. When Kenny went sleeping he woke up shortly after and acted like a new person he kidnapped and tortured peoples when police got him for this he have not remembered anything and doctors shown that he have mentally instability'es so they bring Kenny in a mentally unstable hospital.

The Outbreak end of the line.

A year later when the outbreak come Kenny managed to escape from the hospital and Kenny went in a plane just to see how is it inside of a plane that plane fly'ed away with Kenny and ended up in Chernarus he shortly after got tortured by other peoples there he made a friend Called Jamie and Marry they know Kenny is a special one they helped him but they could not be around all the time to help Kenny so when they where not around Kenny most time found trouble or trouble found Kenny as many blood he seen as fast The other personality come up when he went sleeping hes other personality was his brother brian so he kidnapped again peoples and tortured them he thought that it was a bad dream but it was real. Shortly after he found a guy Called Max that the first time they talked Max know that Kenny needs help and he is a special one he took care of him 24/7 Kenny told Max how he really wants a cat because cats are cute and he is afraid from butterfly'es Max told Kenny he will find him a Cat Max seem like a father to Kenny but day's passed and Max realize that Kenny had 2 personality'es once max bring Kenny to the forest when Max found the guy who tortured his love and Kenny saw how Max friend Jay tortured that person he seen blood and suffer after that day he went to sleep and shortly he woke up as Brian and started being rude with Max and the others he one day he kidnapped Max and tortured him he cut off max finger and made a cut to his face also broke his nose and told him that he will take care of Max love he will torture Maxes love and other peoples he can. Max try to help Kenny with bringing him to Kenji who was a doctor he was not a mentally doctor but he tried he got far as Kenny realized that he actually Brian and Kenny he always was search'ing for Brian his brother but he was Brian two souls in one body or just mentally insanity nobody could explain it. Max know he have to stop before Brian gets his love Charlotte he was hoping when he finds Kenny he will be Brian but when he find's him he was Kenny he was Crying for his life and he did not understand why is all this happening he could not understand it and he really respected max and that friendship turned into a family after a long and suffering conversation they both cry Max hug's Kenny and Kenny was just standing there crying that he hoped Max will not do it and everything goes to normal he promised that he will not sleep anymore he can change but Max knows that he can't and its not his fault but he must do it.

Max ended up shooting him and crying for long he could not stand it he need support but he also wants to be alone will Max ever gonna be the same without Kenny? Something broke in Max that day a scar will always remain in Max soul. Who ever was there that day and had a heart or/and soul he would wanted to leave or help Kenny but they all know what Max was doing was in a way right in a way wrong. No one expect one person a girl could stand this saying that Kenny was pathetic for crying he is not a man and that girl was laughs its broke Kenny's Heart hearing that girl laughs maybe this is what the world have become that everyone turns into a monster after all but no the proof that everyone expect that one girl everyone was sad and could not stand show that peoples can respect they have souls they don't always want to see death not all of them there is a chance that the world might be better. There always will be peoples like the girl who laughs and tells he is pathetic but what matter that there was more of the once who was crying from outside some stays silent and cry from inside.

*This is how an angel dies will not forgive you Kenny*

[attachment=2781]

As the Sun slowly rises a fire can be heard. Kenny slowly falls of, blood dripping off his body and his eyes are watered cry'es he seemed he died sad what had to be done it was done.

(Special thanks to my friend for making this picture that show Kenny's death and max who shoots and the evil girl)

(Thanks to the involved for everything hoping that someone have a video drama went down)

Jamie    1422

Damnit Kenny. I wanted someone to look at the moon sun with. Such a great character, shame to see him go.

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

It was true drama between Max and my i believe his decision was hard but had to be done it made my sad irl it was amazing. There it ends Kenny's road and adventure as well his life.

[attachment=2782]

Rich Tea    0

it was really great, i enjoyed every second of it, no matter how sad it was, and everyone else involved made it really memorable

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

So this is in exile lore and stories...

That is a mistake right there xD its standalone i have not seen it until now.

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

Damnit Kenny. I wanted someone to look at the moon sun with. Such a great character, shame to see him go.

We had our moments back then Kenny never forgive you :P. Shame we haven't met again before this. Always was fun to run into you and Marry.

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

you where a nice experiment :P

Ron    809

Good read!

Rip.

Jamie and Mary met Kenny a few times. Oh  - and of course the Brians.

i6PoHNC.jpg

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

Good read!

Rip.

Jamie and Mary met Kenny a few times. Oh  - and of course the Brians.

i6PoHNC.jpg

You still have this  *hugs*