Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:42

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buzz_lightyear

I'm just the new guy!

Guest Buzz_lightyear   
Guest Buzz_lightyear

Hi everyone. I found out about this place watching a streamer called (Roach), I was very intrigued to see what this place had to offer.  I came in and saw that this is a HUGE community and one that I want to be a part of.  I currently play daily on a popular Altis life server and on one of the Arma 3 life servers.  I love RP and will make it my LIFE'S mission that this is the thing I'm going to focus on here.  

I have been looking for a long time for an RP DAYZ server. It seems I found it.  Hope everyone welcomes me with open arms.  See you soon!

Guest Mr573v3n   
Guest Mr573v3n

Hi everyone. I found out about this place watching a streamer called (Roach), I was very intrigued to see what this place had to offer.  I came in and saw that this is a HUGE community and one that I want to be a part of.  I currently play daily on a popular Altis life server and on one of the Arma 3 life servers.  I love RP and will make it my LIFE'S mission that this is the thing I'm going to focus on here.  

I have been looking for a long time for an RP DAYZ server. It seems I found it.  Hope everyone welcomes me with open arms.  See you soon!

Hey Buzz same here, another great video you should check out that is from DayZRP is MrMoons video Heart of Darkness. Just type MrMoon in youtube. Its a must see. Hope to see you on the RP fronts both being newbies well have a lot of new people to meet =)

Guest Buzz_lightyear   
Guest Buzz_lightyear

Hey Buzz same here, another great video you should check out that is from DayZRP is MrMoons video Heart of Darkness. Just type MrMoon in youtube. Its a must see. Hope to see you on the RP fronts both being newbies well have a lot of new people to meet =)

Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome. Hope to meet you soon in game!

Defiance    96

Welcome!

I've also been watching Roach's stream. He's fantastic. <3

Your first step should be to apply to be whitelisted. This process can take some time, so be patient. In the meantime, you should get yourself oriented with the DayZRP teamspeak. The newcomer channel was specifically made for people like you, and I've seen a lot of popular community members dropping in to spend time with newcomers in the channel. Reading the rules is ESSENTIAL, but nothing will be able to replace the advice that veterans of this community will give you.

Once you're whitelisted, I would recommend playing a character that is friendly. This will help you get situated within RPing here, and will give you a wide scope to explore our servers. Your focus at first should be on developing your role-play, and PvP should be something you either participate in only when it's necessary, or try to avoid all-together until you're more familiar with the etiquette of our servers.

Last but certainly not least...Our staff team here is wonderful. If you need help with anything, you can join the helpdesk on TS and someone will be with you in minutes to assist you in whatever you need help with!

Enjoy your stay, Buzz. The world of Chernarus within DayZRP is wild,

Kanen    108

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me or any other Community Helper If you need assistance 

You can also find us in the Teamspeak if you prefer to get a direct answer to your questions!. Make sure you fully understand the RULES and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. :)

Make sure you post in the General Discussion to make sure your account doesn't get pruned. Over than that enjoy!