Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Breekachu

Hi.... Bye!

Breekachu    0

Joined recently, imagining some fun RP and some cool people. 

I have found some cool people, but besides someone asking "So how did you get out here" nobody is RPing. Any time I try RP, people put guns on me or rob me. 

In the tower at green mountain trying to get signal for a radio? Hands up. 

Walking towards Zelenogorsk? Bang bang dead. Oh, I said "HEY" so I had KoS rights. 

In simple clothes, farming in Kabanino? Hands up, even though you have nothing to rob and offered everything you have anyway. 

People just want you to give them a reason to kill you. 

Really? This is what the RP servers are all about? 

At this point, it seems like the RP is an obstacle behind people killing you for no reason.  

If I had known you could just say "HEY STOP" to anyone and if they don't obey within 3 seconds you can shoot them with no problem, I would never have gotten my hopes up that an actual RP DayZ experience exists. 

What a let down. 

Cheers

Vapor    0

Yo bruh. You can always make a report if you feel that people are ruleplaying over rolplaying.

Also, you just have to find the right people to play with. Go look for a group to join. There is a lot of groups that would like to have more members. Join one and you'll probably find a better enjoyment for your roleplay.

:)

Sasha    0

Record and report. You'll always run into some bad eggs, but there is great RP to be found as well. One thing to mention as well is that robberies can turn into fantastic RP, it's a two way street though.

Wong    0

Hey man. Sorry to hear your not enjoying your time here. I have to disagree with you though. If your going to GM don't expect good roleplay.. Don't like being robbed? don't have a weapon or if you do have something civvy. Don't forget this is a apocalypse so people will Robb and initiate on you just for the Roleplay. If people kill you within 3 seconds of initiating Report...It's against the rules.

DayzRP is the best thing that's happened to Dayz hate to say it but everywhere else people use staff abuse or it's just KOS..If you are not enjoying Rp by yourself Join a group...Plenty of things you could do but don't take the easy way out..

Breekachu    0

Hey man. Sorry to hear your not enjoying your time here. I have to disagree with you though. If your going to GM don't expect good roleplay.. Don't like being robbed? don't have a weapon or if you do have something civvy. Don't forget this is a apocalypse so people will Robb and initiate on you just for the Roleplay. If people kill you within 3 seconds  of initiating Report...It's against the rules.

DayzRP is the best thing that's happened to Dayz hate to say it but everywhere else people use staff abuse or it's just KOS..If you are not enjoying Rp by yourself Join a group...Plenty of things you could do but don't take the easy way out..

Then howcome both times, their has been no punishment for the person who has killed me? 

The first time there was even a video and he shouts "HANDS UP HANDS UP" then pops me in the back in under 3 seconds. 

THIS EXACT VIDEO is what they said clears his name. 

If this is the rules we play by, and you can just say "STOP" and if they don't you can shoot them in under 3 seconds, which like I said has been shown to be alright... 

Then why...?

Sasha    0

Hey man. Sorry to hear your not enjoying your time here. I have to disagree with you though. If your going to GM don't expect good roleplay.. Don't like being robbed? don't have a weapon or if you do have something civvy. Don't forget this is a apocalypse so people will Robb and initiate on you just for the Roleplay. If people kill you within 3 seconds  of initiating Report...It's against the rules.

Then howcome both times, their has been no punishment for the person who has killed me? 

The first time there was even a video and he shouts "HANDS UP HANDS UP" then pops me in the back in under 3 seconds. 

If this is the rules we play by, and you can just say "STOP" and if they don't you can shoot them in under 3 seconds, which like I said has been shown to be alright... 

Then why...?

Did you turn around to face him with a weapon in your hands? Kindly show the video, I'm curious now.

Wong    0

Then why...?

Actually that is against the rules. When you initiate on somebody you have to tell them do something and a time frame to do it and a outcome if they don't...For etc "Get on the ground now you have 10 seconds to comply or you will be shot" If they say Stop and shoot you then that is not a clear initiation and a RDM. Pm a link to the report maybe you missed something?

Don't give up because some people don't know how to be bandits. Stay away from GM and if you do go there have friends near by. I had a problem yesterday where someone initated on me and maybe me strip naked and lay down. He took my shit and ran within 30 seconds. That is against the rules. You see

Sasha    0

Then why...?

Actually that is against the rules. When you initiate on somebody you have to tell them do something and a time frame to do it and a outcome if they don't...For etc "Get on the ground now you have 10 seconds to comply or you will be shot" If they say Stop and shoot you then that is not a clear initiation and a RDM. Pm a link to the report maybe you missed something?

Don't give up because some people don't know how to be bandits. Stay away from GM and if you do go there have friends near by. I had a problem yesterday where someone initated on me and maybe me strip naked and lay down. He took my shit and ran within 30 seconds. That is against the rules. You see

No. Wong. You don't. You have to state a demand and it needs to be clear it's hostile. 

You do not NEED to state a time frame or a consequence. You just need to make it clear it's a hostile demand.

Drop your fucking gun! = Fine initiation

Stop! = Not fine initiation, it's not clear if it's a hostile demand or not.

Stop or we'll shoot = Clearly hostile, and fine.

Thumper    0

Then why...?

Have you....ever...actually  read the rules...seriously?

Breekachu    0

Then why...?

That sounds wonderful. 

Unfortunately EVERY SINGLE experience I've had had been contradictory to that. 

This was my first death

Count how long before he says "hands up" to when he shoots. 3 seconds at most. The first shot hit me and I went behind the wall, at which time his friend sprayed many rounds into me.  

Quick Edit : I was running to the red house anyway to check if it had any water bottles or 9mm ammo. Him saying "Hands up" was not understood by me until the first shot hit.

I did not hear what he said, I thought he was shouting because he wanted to ask me something. At that distance the voice is very soft.

Unfortunately I do not have video of the 2nd death but who knows maybe the killer will have recorded

Slash    87

I hope you will rethink your decision and maybe try playing in a group or something!

If you don't good luck else where! I hope you find a place that suits you!

Breekachu    0

I hope you will rethink your decision and maybe try playing in a group or something!

If you don't good luck else where! I hope you find a place that suits you!

Thanks for the nice words. 

I wish I could find a group or something but I've yet to meet anyone like that. 

I've been trying to RP pretty heavily and find groups ingame, no avail though.

Wong    0

Then why...?

That sounds wonderful. 

This was my first death

Count how long before he says "hands up" to when he shoots. 3 seconds at most. The first shot hit me and I went behind the wall, at which time his friend sprayed many rounds into me.  

Quick Edit : I was running to the red house anyway to check if it had any water bottles or 9mm ammo. Him saying "Hands up" was not understood by me until the first shot hit.

I did not hear what he said, I thought he was shouting because he wanted to ask me something. At that distance the voice is very soft.

Unfortunately I do not have video of the 2nd death but who knows maybe the killer will have recorded

Well that group that did what they did in the to you are always in reports just yesterday they initated on my group and started shooting as soon as they initiated. I mean they did shout Hands up hands up... Yes it was around 3/4 seconds before he started shooting.

Jamie    1414

Like stated above, try and find a family in game. RPing on your own only gets you so far IMO. Inner group RP is great, browse the group thread and see if any tickle your fancy.

Breekachu    0

That sounds wonderful. 

This was my first death

Well that group that did what they did in the to you are always in reports just yesterday they initated on my group and started shooting as soon as they initiated. I mean they did shout Hands up hands up... Yes it was around 3/4 seconds before he started shooting.

That's what I'm talking about. They keep playing and having fun, while they kill off characters people spend time creating and storylining. 

These guys are not RPing. 

They are using RP as a shield to hide behind and shoot from. 

It's so obvious

Conor    254

Then why...?

Have you....ever...actually  read the rules...seriously?

He's giving out all the wong information!

To the OP: Take care and good luck wherever you go if you do decide to leave.

Ender    632

its the west it has all the military so all the bandits are around there if you go more east you'll find some good RPers like the immortals an alcyone

Montanez    25

We lost a big one today, the community won't be the same anymore. I pray for the best.

Breekachu    0

We lost a big one today, the community won't be the same anymore. I pray for the best.

Hahahahaha 

This genuinely made me laugh. 

As though anyone cares if someone who's here for a few days leaves, you're right haha. 

"I pray for the best" haha man that kills me. Well played sir

Jester    48

Everything is what you make it my friend, I am sorry your experience wasn't the best. But honestly it seems you have had a completely different experience than most people in the community.

Hopefully you choose to give it another shot. But until then best of luck!

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Have fun somewhere else lol

Vapor    0

Breekachu I suggest that if you plan on leaving. Leave on good terms. Don't leave angry.

Also, to avoid getting points or into any trouble. You shouldn't let anyones negative comments get to you. ;)