Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:14
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rich Tea

[Open Frequency] Looking for Kenny... Brian

Rich Tea    0

*Static is heard in the background behind heavy breathing*

Kenny... or Brian... If you are still alive... *Struggles to breathe* and can hear this... I am going to find you.  *He takes a massive breath* YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!

*You hear what sounds like a rag being wrapped around something*

To anyone listening in right now... Kenny/Brian MUST *His breathing becomes labored* be stopped. If anyone... comes across him.. bring him to Stary Sobor. I have to deal with this myself... *Heavy coughing is heard and a cry of pain*

*He takes short shallow breaths to say essential words*

Brian. Bring. Stary... Fast...

*The radio is left on for a few seconds after he stops speaking, at which point you hear a faint mumble that sounded like "I'm going to kill you."*

*The radio is turned off*

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

*Static is heard in the background behind heavy breathing*

Kenny... or Brian... If you are still alive... *Struggles to breathe* and can hear this... I am going to find you.  *He takes a massive breath* YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!

*You hear what sounds like a rag being wrapped around something*

To anyone listening in right now... Kenny/Brian MUST *His breathing becomes labored* be stopped. If anyone... comes across him.. bring him to Stary Sobor. I have to deal with this myself... *Heavy coughing is heard and a cry of pain*

*He takes short shallow breaths to say essential words*

Brian. Bring. Stary... Fast...

*The radio is left on for a few seconds after he stops speaking, at which point you hear a faint mumble that sounded like "I'm going to kill you."*

*The radio is turned off*

This is what you trying to do with me max after all we been trough don't you remember its cannot end like this max.. *sounds worried*

Why max i just... i don't... i am so.... but its not my fault.

*drops something on the ground*

Do you really think there are peoples who gonna try helping you nobody cares about other peoples problems no peoples are not like that if they would see you bleeding asking for help on the ground they would just walk away *Screams* THIS IS HOW PEOPLES IS!!!!

*His voice changes being deep and dark* After all we been trough *Laughs* no i can not end up like this.

I told you i cannot control my self when i sleep i know it now that i am brian and i always been but max please don't do this.

This is the last time i talk to you max good look and good bye.

*Throwing the radio in the lake and walks away*

Sign in to follow this