Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:09

Sign in to follow this  
slake

Hi

slake    0

Hi, I'm Shaun (slake).

Fairly new to DayZ RP as from my experience this game is just KoS and full of loot goblins, but I'm willing to give it another try after a few months break.

I've learnt most/all of my RP from another game, some may be familiar with it, SAMP. I spent 4 years on a RP server and have over 2000 hours on that one account, although it was all text based I believe I can bring my RP experience over to the voice comms scene and it will be something new and fun for me to try.

So yeah, hi.

Welcome to the community, I hope your experience is a good one!

CorbSlayer    33

Welcome to the community! Make sure you look over the rules and know them well before you jump into DayZRP. Other than that, have fun and enjoy your time here!

Jamie    1173

Hi there buddy, welcome to the community. Before you pop on in game, make sure you check out the Lore and if you have any questions or queries, welcome to hop on Teamspeak or PM myself of any Orange people. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Ramon    331

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Slake I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

Kanen    108

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me or any other Community Helper If you need assistance 

You can also find us in the Teamspeak if you prefer to get a direct answer to your questions!. Make sure you fully understand the RULES and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. :)