Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

Halloween event

Glitch    15

This is just an idea or suggestion for the community. Most games have holiday events so I think it would be cool if someone organized a Halloween event for DayZRP whether it be officially run by the staff for all servers or on one server run by players it would be interesting to tend to and could even extend passed Halloween and maybe even create new long term RP stories out of it. Just an idea.

Ramon    360

Personally I am not a fan of Halloween. And I dont think the Halloween theme dont fits bij the Lore.

But we have a nice event calender: http://www.dayzrp.com/Calendar-Events

I think you can still make your own event ( not sure ).

And we have also a Official Event Master: http://www.dayzrp.com/User-Volke

Mabye give him a PM about the idea..

Good luck!

We had one last Halloween, though it was easier to set up because it was on the mod. I believe it had to do with some sp00ky skeletal man RP in Green Mountain. It was also pretty sudden, because nobody thought there was gonna be one until there was a forum announcement -on- Halloween. (Like a 30-45 minute announcement prior.)

So we'll see! If we do have one it'll probably take some time to set up, so most likely we'll see a announcement earlier.

Yimo    4

Would be cool to have a Halloween event, not sure if it would fit lorewise or heck even make sense but would be fun. I'll start farming pumpkins for jack-o-lanterns anyway. :P

Murdercool    29

The Green mountain Halloween event last year was pretty fun on the mod. Loads of Zombies, mortar attacks and monstrous ambient sounds.