Server time: 2017-10-21, 06:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

"Mr. Diamond" DayZRP Execution

AlwaysGamer    28

So yeah I fuck with the wrong guy and I pay for it.... Little background story : this Mr. Diamond was an asshole insult a few russians that were protecting us. The Russians left us and Diamond started to insult me because of my french accent, so I asked himn to leave and he didn't so I am the weapon at him and told him to leave now or he will get a bullet in his head. He left but came back with some friends to get me and the other guys at green Mountain....

Boston    776

Always respect Mr. Diamond... :troll:

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Mate, no offence, but you going all "no fucks given", without even showing any pain at all after getting punched is pretty bad...

AlwaysGamer    28

Mate, no offence, but you going all "no fucks given", without even showing any pain at all after getting punched is pretty bad...

I was roleplaying a guy who will not let his killer having fun by hearing me scream. I dont think you can hear me in the video but I told him that I will not scream for him. Thats why i didnt do any sounds... ;;) will not let someone having fun on my screams

Nolan    0

So yeah I fuck with the wrong guy and I pay for it.... Little background story : this Mr. Diamond was an asshole insult a few russians that were protecting us. The Russians left us and Diamond started to insult me because of my french accent, so I asked himn to leave and he didn't so I am the weapon at him and told him to leave now or he will get a bullet in his head. He left but came back with some friends to get me and the other guys at green Mountain....

Felt bad when we heard that you'd been robbed, haha. We were expecting Diamond to pull something when we were in there too.

By the way, we're Chernarussians and Russians with some other nationalities thrown in.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

I was roleplaying a guy who will not let his killer having fun by hearing me scream. I dont think you can hear me in the video but I told him that I will not scream for him. Thats why i didnt do any sounds... ;;) will not let someone having fun on my screams

No need for you to scream, just make a sound, say like "fuck" or cough a little bit after the punch, any reaction would've been nice really; doesn't matter if you don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing you suffering, after a punch there'd still be a sort of reaction.

Apart from this, nice video :).

AlwaysGamer    28

No need for you to scream, just make a sound, say like "fuck" or cough a little bit after the punch, any reaction would've been nice really; doesn't matter if you don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing you suffering, after a punch there'd still be a sort of reaction.

Apart from this, nice video :).

Alright cool I didn't thought about doing that... I will use that next time.... Well if there is a next time xD

Hollows    452

Last time Clay captured people in the Admin building, we gunned him down and rescued the hostages. Sorry we didn't know you were in that situation! RIP.