Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:13

Sign in to follow this  
oligabe617

Where is everyone?

oligabe617    1

So me and my friends created a trading caravan, with high hopes to find lots of people and trade. We looked around for about 3 hours around the coast and only found 1 person. So, my question is, WHERE IS EVERYONE, AND WHERE DO YOU GO?

Dutchie    0

Well basically the coast is more for getting the basic survival stuff after you died.

Just head to the North-West area and you will find enough people.

DarkSide    234

Like Conor said "people don't hang around the coast" it's true they don't no good loot spawns there. Head inland and stay away from GM if you are a trading caravan as that will likely make people rob you all the time. Go near Stary, Novy, NW Airfield, around there you will tend to run into people.

Just stay away from Green mountain at all costs.

Why dont people stay on the coast, also, would Green Mountain be a good place to go?

I would assume people leave the coast due to better gear inland, which leads to people moving inland to find the people that was after the gear in the first place, and then people follow those people to get the RP. And so on and on. Circle of dayz.

Zar    5

Green Mountain is a friendly place, Darkside what are you on about?

DarkSide    234

I'm not on about anything. All I'm saying is Green mountain is a good place to get robbed and into reports. I've been down that road many times. Just go up there when the old 501st is on and do nothing up there and prepare for a mass iniation.

Hebee    2261

I'm not on about anything. All I'm saying is Green mountain is a good place to get robbed and into reports. I've been down that road many times. Just go up there when the old 501st is on and do nothing up there and prepare for a mass iniation.

As a residet of the glorious mountain i protest these slanderous words and deem your accusations as false and hurtful.

Zar    5

Just pulling your leg dude :)

Oligabe, GM is a very friendly place, there is not a day that goes by with out people swopping bullets.

Zar    5

Your best place to meet people is probably in the triangle area of GM, NWAF and Stary

Also ask people you meet in game where they came from and if they saw any groups there.

Dutchie    0

The biggest difference is also the no KOS rule.

Because of that people stay inland.

On regular servers as you might have played there...people who are fully geared up like to have target practice with friends on new spawns.

So all they do is go to Berezino/Cherno/Elektro and have pvp there.

Here there is a no KOS rule so people don't bother going back to the coast once they are around the North-West.

DarkSide    234

As a residet of the glorious mountain i protest these slanderous words and deem your accusations as false and hurtful.

You can protest this all you want. But the fact is that all you do is rob and hostile RP/Nice RP. I know we are both Ex 501st (RIP) all we did was rob at GM no matter what because hostile RP and PvP is pretty fun and keeps you on your toes. But all I am saying is if you are new to the amazing community I advise that you stay away from GM till they get familiar with the rules and have had some good RP along the way.

Zilly    54

Well, im in your house.

But thats besides the point.

I have a route that I tend to follow whenever I get on DayZRP.

The route involves these locations (in no particular order)

Zelenogorsk

Vybor (and Vybor Mil)

Kabanino

Stary Sobor

Novy Sobor

Gorka

Dollina

North West Airfield

I tend to find plenty of people in Stary, so thats your best bet.

Hebee    2261

You can protest this all you want. But the fact is that all you do is rob and hostile RP/Nice RP. I know we are both Ex 501st (RIP) all we did was rob at GM no matter what because hostile RP and PvP is pretty fun and keeps you on your toes. But all I am saying is if you are new to the amazing community I advise that you stay away from GM till they get familiar with the rules and have had some good RP along the way.

The PvP was fun for some. I recall a lot of raging from others who constantly got Rekt tho. #Fatality

Like Conor said "people don't hang around the coast" it's true they don't no good loot spawns there. Head inland and stay away from GM if you are a trading caravan as that will likely make people rob you all the time. Go near Stary, Novy, NW Airfield, around there you will tend to run into people.

Just stay away from Green mountain at all costs.

Actually Darkside we rob people everywhere.  Don't blame the mountain, blame the bon glords.

DarkSide    234

Actually Darkside we rob people everywhere.  Don't blame the mountain, blame the bon glords.

I never blamed the mountain. From the people I meet around the lands they always say how Clay and Boston robs everyone at GM and the fact that I go up there every other day with the FFL ether one of you guys are up there ether doing hostile RP to me or a complete random.

The mountain consumes your soul end of story. I have yet to see you gents leave that mountain I may be mistaken :troll:

The PvP was fun for some. I recall a lot of raging from others who constantly got Rekt tho. #Fatality

Yes the PvP was good, but again stay away from GM if you are new to the community.

#nawfamletmedateurdaughter

Zilly    54

I never blamed the mountain. From the people I meet around the lands they always say how Clay and Boston robs everyone at GM and the fact that I go up there every other day with the FFL ether one of you guys are up there ether doing hostile RP to me or a complete random.

The mountain consumes your soul end of story. I have yet to see you gents leave that mountain I may be mistaken :troll:

Yes the PvP was good, but again stay away from GM if you are new to the community.

#nawfamletmedateurdaughter

If anyone has under a week of community experience, just avoid any military compound in general. And that includes GM.

I stayed on the coast-line my first few days in the community, I didnt get alot of RP out of it, but it was safe and it allowed me to slowly immerse myself into how things work. 

Just think of the coast-line as a 'tutorial'.

Probably because you don't play us anymore?  Just troll around in our ts?

DarkSide    234

Probably because you don't play us anymore?  Just troll around in our ts?

I don't play with you guys anymore because I am tired of the reports and the constant PvP at GM. Oh I troll in the TS? Wow I didn't know that, when I come in all I hear is AIDS because ether you are playing annoying music in there or you are at GM in a firefight. Or better yet how I was flamed on how my entire group would lose all of our gear if we come back to the mountain. And how I'm flamed every time I enter that TS by ether you or others. I won't go into details, If you want to have a civil conversation take it to the PMs or talk to me in TS.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

*pulls on collar*

Back on topic... I recommend if you are looking for lots of people to visit the west side of the map head up to gorka, then maybe Dolina. Don't know of any other hubs besides them.