Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  

99.1Hz Zbor Frequency [Open Frequency]

[Miroslav starts transmitting a radio message through his radio]

"Good day residents of South Zagoria, this is the common frequency of the Zbor National Movement."

"If you are unaware of who we are, we are the National Renewal Movement of Chernarus, also known as Zbor, or the National Movement. We stand for the unification of all the residents and people of Chernarus into one unified country, in which the freedoms of the people are respected, as well as a safe and an enjoyable life is provided for all of us."

"The only way to do this is with the support of all people of Chernarus!"

"One day we will all stand together and look at our new home, our new Fatherland."

[After the speech a song starts to play]

[mp3]http://puu.sh/koNP2/80155aff48.mp3[/mp3] 

Wong    0

*Wong Picks up his radio and presses the button down*

Fuck you and your dead Bratars 

Long live the brotherhood and the infection. 

*Wong releases the button on his radio and laughs*

Our dead brothers?I picked up a nice little note from one of your corpses,it was really touching.Believe it was written by a mister Jesse something,really cute shit.Fuck you by the way.

*The transmission ends*

Wong    0

*Wong pushes the button on his radio down and speak*\

Ay Miroslav we should meet and talk about things. 

You owe me that. I don't want to fight you or the rest of Dveri.

I didn't mean what I said last. Everyone knows you should disrespect the dead. 

Contact me please. I honestly Miss you brother and I don't wanna fight you or your men.

DeeBlack    310

*Merik hears Wong over the radio, he picks up his radio and answer*

Fuck you and your dead brothers? I honestly miss you brother and I don't wanna fight you or your men? pfttt wow this is one hell of a contradiction.

*Merik shuts off his radio.*

Wong    0

*Wong chuckles*

True it is. Did you not hear me say sorry? 

As I said disrespecting the dead is low. 

I apologised didn't I? 

Jetwells    0

*Domonic Lubosz listens in to the comments and responds*

ocas zastrčený mezi nohama , jako malé holčičky

*Ending the transmission sharply*

Chance    48

*Hugo listens to Wong's transmissions*

Is this guy for real? The contradictions are too great for me. One minute he disrespects our fallen brothers, the next he is apologizing and whining to us. 

*There is a pause*

He is embarrassing...

*The transmission ends*

Wong    0

*Wong laughs at these idiots*

Ok. Well as I said what I said was low? did I not correct myself and apologise? Do you need help understanding english?

I ain't whining to anyone or apologising for any of my actions apart from what I said in my first message.

I was talking to Miroslav not his Goons.

-snip-

[Miroslav let's out a loud sigh before starting to transmit his message]

Wong... Do you know what you have done to me over the past few months? Do you know what you are doing?

Spreading the infection? What I miss is the days when we used to kill the infection side by side, I still remember that assault on those

Russians at the compound near Polana. Do you remember those days Wong?

You harmed those who are close to me, what are you thinking Wong? Why spread the infection? You never explained to me...

[He hold the radio up to his mouth whilst transmitting, nothing but static is heard for a couple of seconds until it shuts off]

Wong    0

-Snip-

*Wong Picks up his radio and starts to transmit*

Of course I remember, Brothers in arms. You was the one person I thought I could call family 

I remember everything from the moment we became allies in Dolina and saved Martin 

to us rushing the Russian at that compound when everyone else coward out.

EVERYTHING I have done there is reasons for it you just never allowed me to explain..You never asked me.

I will not tell you everything over the radio on this open frequency Meet me somewhere.

No armies.. No Militias... No trouble. I'll explain everything and all your answers. 

I can't change the past but I can alter the future. 

*Wong releases the button on his radio and sits for a moment*   

Fluke    1

[After the passage of a moment's jarring silence, the tell tale click-click clang and static of the radio transmission can be heard from just beyond. He softly clears his throat before speaking, his voice warm, low and fresh. A hint of nervousness notable within such sound.]

Who is this Wong?

[The slim man with long, dark, messy hair, sporting a busted lip and several other welts, wearing an old, dusty, coat with dried up drops of blood on the collar puts the radio back on his belt before continuing his travels, happy to have found some company on his radio.]

Faith    727

-Snip-

-snip-

Riviaira stared at the constant back and forth of men on her radio, frowning with the overhearing mention of 'spreading the infection'. She presses the PTT button with a small voice, it sounded concerned but a small suggestion for Wong.

"Jay... Just... Stop before anything else becomes worse."

She sighs a turns of her radio, sitting in a middle of a forest. Singing 'Will the Circle be Unbroken' softly to herself.

Sean    25

*Jay clicks his radio on*

Miroslav, what the fuck is this?

I thought we were good friends with you Miroslav?

*Jay pauses for a second*

Ignore what Wong said about the dead people, please.

Meet us somewhere Miroslav, peacefully. 

You're too much of a good friend to fight against.

*Jay turns his radio down slightly, waiting for an answer*

Dustin    0

Marik unpacks his radio all busted up but working still

(Speaks in Cernarussian)

-Jay...Jay Wong? Is man who helped me when some forgioner try to hold me up..To bad they get away.

[A moment of static is heard]

-I must been gone longer then I thought last I reamber we fought together but is hard telling I try not to keep track of people anymore

I'd much like to join in this little meeting but well I'm a lil busy at the moment with this pinko to do much... Ill keep my radio close bratrs keep me up to date.

Acu20    0

Sasha curses as he attempts to get his radio to work, it finally sparking to life

(Speaking in chernrussian)

"Hello friends! This is Sasha Babanin I was told to go on this frequency to request a meeting!"

[static is heard and he waits for an answer]

Chance    48

*Hugo hears Sasha's transmission*

If it is a recruitment enquiry you are after, make your way to Kabanino and a recruitment officer or a representative of Zbor will fill you in with all the relevant paperwork and information required for the process of recruitment.

If it is not to do with recruitment, you should also make your way to Kabanino; as that is our place of operations.

*The transmission ends*

Acu20    0

*He replies*

"Very good! Making my way to Kabanino now friend."

*After some time*

"I have reached Kabanino."

Heroz_Nick    21

*Bill takes a seat on his chair, takes a breath and speaks*

"Well, I'm looking for a representative of the ZBOR movement... regarding today's incident at the Northern airfield, we had an incident of our own in the town of Vybor... the people that held us up, claimed you, ZBOR robbed them and took their supplies.. this is quite startling but I don't believe these people would go to such great lengths for mere food and ammunition...more like they had a point to prove.

...We don't have all the information as you can tell, but I am seriously perplexed at this time...once again the actions of others has affected us personally.... we disagree on a few things...especially with proxy wars but once again we find ourselves on the verge of disagreements and further conflict. 

..I have their frequency if you wish to contact them directly, but you can take this as a serious respectful request, that we ask for the full details from you.

...We pay our way in this land, sometimes with blood.. but we'll never pay for the shortcomings and choices of others.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Bill, out"

*static ensues*XxXXXx

-snip-

*Miroslav puts on his headset after hearing the message and starts broadcasting*

This is Miroslav Kováč the head of the political party of ZBOR, as well as the representative of the State. From the field reports, the people that had their weaponry taken away at the north-western airfield on the 24th of November 2015, have in the past conducted an armed robbery against one of the members of ZBOR, this robbery has also occured on the 24th of November.

Due to the fact that they have conducted hostile actions against the ZBOR Movement and the State, the military has taken action against the individuals. The forces of ZBOR have taken away their ammunition, disarmed them, made sure that the individuals will not do any immediate damage to any of the people around the area and let the off with one final warning.

Thank you for reporting about the incident, however I can assure you that none of the members of the National Movement of ZBOR are not conducting any sort of acts of banditry or robbing. This is against the ZBOR laws and the code. All members of the movement are well aware that adequate consequences would follow if they were to conduct such actions.

We are sorry to hear that they have conducted more hostilities against people, including your men. If we are to meet the individuals that have conducted such actions again, I can assure you that they will be dealt with. It is clear that these people are nothing more then criminals and bandits.

*The transmission ends and is followed by static*

** Jiri listening in, picks up his radio, grabs a seat and begins to speak **

This is Lieutenant Jiri Judinek of the Movement of ZBOR..... Any hostile action against one of my men, will be classed as a hostile action against my Country.... Take this as a formal warning.

** pauses...stands up and takes a deep breath **

Sláva ZBOR a slávu do země Chernarus !!!!

**A rustling sound is heard as Jiri places his radio back in his backpack... a shout can be heard**

Připravte se pohybovat chlapce!!

Johnny    0

*Capitaine Monteil voice comes alive over the radio waves.*

"This Is Capitaine Monteil of the Legion. This message is to the Zbor. Seeing as you're celebrating a wedding I would like to offer a 3 day cease fire so that your men may enjoy a break. Perhaps we may also use this time for diplomatic conversations. Please respond.........This Is Capitaine Monteil of the Legion. This message is to the Zbor. Seeing as you're celebrating a wedding I would like to offer a 3 day cease fire so that your men may enjoy a break. Perhaps we may also use this time for diplomatic conversations. Please respond.......This Is Capitaine Monteil of the Legion. This message is to the Zbor. Seeing as you're celebrating a wedding I would like to offer a 3 day cease fire so that your men may enjoy a break. Perhaps we may also use this time for diplomatic conversations. Please respond"

*After the message repeats 3 times the radio waves go quite once again*

-snip-

*Miroslav picks up his radio headset and starts broadcasting*

This is Miroslav Kováč, the head of the Political Party and the Movement of Zbor. We will take your offer and accept the 3-day ceasefire in order for the celebrations to happen and to let the people of Chernarus enjoy themselves.

Anything else, such as diplomatic conversation will be planned further. You can contact us on the same frequency.

*The broadcast stops*

Sign in to follow this