Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
zerooblivious

Ugh

Jeez this test just to play on a server is hard!

2nd time failed..... also some questions were not even inside the rules.

like the one about a truck approching? where does it state you HAVE to use in game voice & text?

Also one that is "Not tolerated" When two of the other questions were not specified at all..

I think there needs to be more details in that.. because its not stated in ur rules yet you ask those type of questions.

Jamie    1418

You have to use text so that the initiation gets through. If you need any help or questions answered, feel free to join the help desk in teamspeak or send myself or any Community Helpers a message.

Also everything is stated in the rules. Even the vehicle one.

When initiating on vehicles it is required to use both voice and text chat to avoid misunderstandings.

Hagger    117

This is the task that everyone has to go through.

Take you time, make a cup of coffee or tea and read all the rules out loud. Make sure you understand them and can explain them all with your own words. If you don't understand some parts PM the community helper or ask them on TS. You can do it!

And about the part of initiating with V3S:

"When initiating on vehicles it is required to use both voice and text chat to avoid misunderstandings."

Conor    254

like the one about a truck approching? where does it state you HAVE to use in game voice & text?

4598a5a1c4.png

Taken from here: http://www.dayzrp.com/rules

Maybe you just need to read the rules a bit more thoroughly as it seems like you have not done that.

CODEHX    1

It looks difficult when first looking at it, but if you take your time it will eventually click. This seems to intimidate everyone. I even have a buddy who was gonna try to apply to this but never even tried

Samaritan    344

If you try to rush things then you can make mistakes. All of the questions regarding the rules are based on the rules so the answers are all in the reading. Take your time and try not to rush it, trust me it's worth it. Best of luck.

Wong    0

Jeez this test just to play on a server is hard!

2nd time failed..... also some questions were not even inside the rules.

Also one that is "Not tolerated" When two of the other questions were not specified at all..

I think there needs to be more details in that.. because its not stated in ur rules yet you ask those type of questions.

If you need any help feel free to Jump on ts and find me. Names the same as forum name. Not a staff but been here long enough

c2b82d88805bf860fd9c0863e9005050.jpg

just keep trying you'll get there eventually

Fluke    1

All been there, me just recently. Agree that some of the questions are nowhere to be found, but if you take it slow it's mostly common sense.

A friend of mine had to try 3 times due to game mechanic questions.

Rory    1563

Jeez this test just to play on a server is hard

If you think this whitelist is hard to solve you should've seen the old one ;)

The whole purpose of the whitelist is so that players can only play on our severs if they actually understand our rules. If they didnt, our severs would be a clusterfuck of constant kos'ing and rdm'ing and that would result in the community collapsing.

Tbh reading the rules out loud is a must do, I did it , been here for two months now and still at 0% warning points ... Take your time and do not rush things because you want to have fun on dayzrp, if you do rush you'll break rules and get reported while it couldve been avoided !

As for questions, TS is the solution, I'm sure you'll find your answers there if you have questions or need some clarifications !

Wulfe    6

TS or a PM to the community helpers is the best way if you aren't sure. Some questions can be tricky be they should all be explained in the rules. Read the rules slowly, don't skim. You'll need to know this information later, not just when completing the white list application.

TheWolf2777    2

Heck, I failed two times before I was able to get in... I don't think I have met anyone who got it first time, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. Just keep trying! Plus, as everyone is saying, people are always willing to help if you need it :)

CODEHX    1

Yeah I had to wait till the next day because I had read the question wrong by a word or two. You will eventually get it, just keep at it!

TheTrueHawk    29

Act like this is your resume for a BIG job. You take time and make it look professional.

If you try to rush through and make it look like a sloppy job, you're going to miss very small things and details that are required.

Overall: Be patience. Revise and edit your writing sections and multiple choice(Is that how it works?) and then submit.

Franko    31

Dude it may seem hard but the best and only advice is,

"Read the rules thoroughly."

Wolfe    0

I think I read the rules probably 5 or 6 times when I was just looking for the pass phrase. But all the answers to the questions are stated. As everyone else said, if you have questions feel free to ask.

Nolan    0

Heck, I failed two times before I was able to get in... I don't think I have met anyone who got it first time, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. Just keep trying! Plus, as everyone is saying, people are always willing to help if you need it :)

I would've thought most people got in first time. It isn't hard, if you care about doing it right first time then you should get it correct. I mean, literally everything is down to effort as all the information is available.

If there's some sort of issue with the test, as the OP claims, then you can ask staff on teamspeak for help/clarification.

Samaritan    344

My advice would be to PM a community helper or join the DayZRP TeamSpeak and go to the helpdesk to get some guidance. The staff here are extremely helpful. However before you do speak to a CH, I advise you go and cool off a bit because if you are already thinking its pointless then maybe you aren't ready to listen to the advice or maybe, just maybe you're not ready to join this community.

The whitelist is there to make sure anyone who wishes to join this community is a dedicated RP'er and has an excellent understanding of the rules. It is a privilege to be a part of this community not a right and it's something worth putting the time in for.

If you do want to be a part of this community take a step back, re-evaluate and get some guidance.

Best of luck.

Nolan    0

Woohooo

Failed again

This is becoming pointless very soon.. i cant even get past part 3.

The test is literally an open book one, the answers are all 100% available. If you don't put the effort in (however minimal that is), then you won't pass, there is no reason to go complaining to the community when you are not passing entirely down to your own failings.

I personally think the test is a little too easy, especially because the new system is multiple choice. In the old days you had to thoroughly explain each rule in your own words which can take some time.

Though from reading this it looks like you are rushing the fuck out of it. It shouldn't be this difficult. It's easier than anything you will take in High School, especially considering that this is an open book test. Have the rules open while you take the test and you'll pass easily. Just make sure you still understand the rules though even though you're just reading off them.

Seriously, this test is not difficult but it looks like you're rushing it. Also did the rules change? I remember in the old days that after three tries you were black listed.

Yimo    4

I personally think the test is a little too easy, especially because the new system is multiple choice. In the old days you had to thoroughly explain each rule in your own words which can take some time.

Thats what I was thinking too, I have gotten a few friends to join the community recently and all of them thought the test was difficult, and too long. If they think this new test is difficult they would've hated the old one haha.

EDIT: Yeah they changed it to five chances.

Terra    1449

Pro tip: Join TeamSpeak and get help and clarification of the rules by a member of Staff.

//closed.