Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
killincoolboy

DayZ will be amazing.

I was just thinking, DayZ isn't even finished yet and I already have over 300 hours played...Wow. I know thats not a lot compared to a lot of people but It's awesome to think that this game has so much potential already, I love this game, It can be played with many different styles, whether you role play, be a bandit, a hero, or just a person trying to survive, it's a great amount of fun. There's so much to be added, and so many tweaks that will happen to make this game even better than it is...In a year or two we will all look back on DayZ and think wow...I can't believe I played this without any helis! Lol

Yeah. It will be "amazing" if it is ever finished.

Haha yeah, I'm sure it will be by this March or something like that because beta is near the end of this year

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Haha yeah, I'm sure it will be by this March or something like that because beta is near the end of this year

Yeeeeeeeahhh noooo

Yeeeeeeeahhh noooo

lol just watch man

Vapor    0

Yeeeeeeeahhh noooo

lol just watch man

LOL We've been watching for along time now.

HiGGi    27

083GqTE.jpg

Look at this, we're in the final quarter....coming along great, right?

HiGGi    27

>tfw half of the Q2 goals haven't been completed

HURR DURR! ITS ALPHA, STOP COMPLAINING SATAN! GIVE THE DEVS A CHANCE, IT TAKES ATLEAST TWO YEARS FOR ZOMBIES TO PROPERLY WORK.

/sarcasm

I honestly don't know how people can still defend the developers of this game. I agree it is obviously a huge task but how people blatantly ignore the developers failures and the fact that they consistently let the community down is beyond me.

The game is a empty shell and will remain this way for the foreseeable future. All of my IRL friends refuse to touch the game due to the bullshit and everytime I try to make them play by promising them it has improved the game never lets us down by pulling another instance of sheer fuckery, pushing my mates back out the door. 

DayZ missed its market big time. When DayZRP one day shuts down, Dayz; if it still even has a player base at that time, will be without a doubt the first game uninstalled from my computer.

Covert    0

I get that developers put out roadmaps to garner more hype, but these guys really shot themselves in the foot.

HiGGi    27

I'm Regardlesss @Sycoticdog, the fact that they try to blind players with things like RPG's and Heli's to distract them from the developers own shortcomings is insulting.

Covert    0

I'm Regardlesss @Sycoticdog, the fact that they try to blind players with things like RPG's and Heli's to distract them from the developers own shortcomings is insulting.

I'm in no way defending them, I find the lack of direction just as ridiculous. I was merely stating that they never should have promised something they couldnt keep to.

HiGGi    27

I'm in no way defending them, I find the lack of direction just as ridiculous. I was merely stating that they never should have promised something they couldnt keep to.

Oh I know, I wasn't saying you were. I'm saying that the development roadmap ASWELL as the shiny items dropped infront of us which also fail to function is just inexcusable. Also stating that the fact they believe they can  consistently let their players down on multiple occasions believing we'll put up with it and allow the DayZ community to treat the people who actually voice their disappointment of the game like vermin is wrong.

Oh I know, I wasn't saying you were. I'm saying that the development roadmap ASWELL as the shiny items dropped infront of us which also fail to function is just inexcusable. Also stating that the fact they believe they can  consistently let their players down on multiple occasions believing  we'll put up with it and allow the DayZ community to treat the people who actually voice their disappointment of the game like vermin is wrong.

It's the only thing they can reliably release. They have coding for weapons and clothing done - so all they need to do is get the art team to pump that shit out. Since in it's state, this game is just about running around and killing eachother for said weapons and clothing it puts a bit of life back into the game. "omg i found teh SVD, waow!".

Meanwhile the rest of the team is still trying to code in the ability to put up a fucking sandbag. I mean can you imagine how hard they're going to fuck up the new "Physics engine"? Press G to launch that can of beans into outerspace whilst simultaneously causing the server to crash!

HiGGi    27

I know right?

Then they go on to say how DayZ will no longer be the shootem-up game it used to be and will now be heavily based on survival.

Proceeds to release image of a GOLDEN DESERT EAGLE a week later.

Covert    0

The issue is, we let them do it. Every single one of us continues to play the game. We can complain all we want, but they dont look at the complaints, they look at the money and time we've put into it.

Mental    0

Did this really require a thread? They are plenty of other places you could express your passion for dayz

Edit: My new fav thread, devs need to pull their heads out of their asses and stop pissing around with new items that nobody cares about.

Fix yer damn game m80's

Did this really require a thread? They are plenty of other places you could express your passion for dayz

Edit: My new fav thread, devs need to pull their heads out of their asses and stop pissing around with new items that nobody cares about.

Fix yer damn game m80's

What? Like in game? Don't be stupid.

Mental    0

Fix yer damn game m80's

What? Like in game? Don't be stupid.

+1

Is.. is this.. is this a bad joke? Or?

I know right?

Then they go on to say how DayZ will no longer be the shootem-up game it used to be and will now be heavily based on survival.

Hey, you can either have Apple Picking Simulator 2014 2015 Whenever it's released or you can have Counter-Strike: Chernarus Offensive of Duty 2.

Mental    0

I know right?

Hey, you can either have Apple Picking Simulator 2014 2015 Whenever it's released or you can have Counter-Strike: Chernarus Offensive of Duty 2.

I like you, you make me giggle like a little girl +1

HiGGi    27

"You hereby declare you are perfectly happy with accepting that this is product is in alpha, there will be no apples present in Apple picking simulator: to the orchard and beyond. Formally known as DayZ. By pressing I agree you accept that this is entirely fine and you are literally the worst human being on the planet if you dare criticise us"

Mental    0

"You hereby declare you are perfectly okay to accepting this is an alpha, there will be no apples present in Apple picking simulator: to the orchard and beyond. Formally known as DayZ. By pressing I agree you accept that this is entirely fine and you are literally the worst human being on the planet if you dare criticise us"

Omfg +111