Server time: 2017-11-20, 04:01

Sign in to follow this  
Dutchie

DayZ Areas

Question

Hello good people from the world :D

I have only recently just been on the DayZRP servers after doing my whitelist app 4 times....i know i know it was terrible having to wait because i was so uber super duper excited to go play on the servers and have a great time.

Now i have been playing the last 2 days and i am always just looking for people and the adventures they have because i really like watching people roleplay and get inspired by how they do it because i want to think of a good character play myself.

But enough blah blah...

Mainly my question here is about the areas in DayZ.

If you wanna look for good roleplay....where do you go.

If you want to trade where do you go.

If you want to find bandits, where do you go.

So long story short...

Tell me your stories of the places you have been for these kind of things i just named above and i will be happy to read them :)

Hoping to be active on the forum in the future and meet alot of fun people in game and have a great time.

When online you can always find me in ts....always up for a nice chat (Marnix de Beer - Dutchie)

6 answers to this question

My advice: Dont ask it on the forums, find out yourself ingame! Then you learn a lot and you meet many people on the road.

Personally I find it very unfortunate that people keep asking this on the forums.

And good roleplay is everywhere, you only need to find it.

Guest Mak

I agree with Ramon, finding out ig is much more interesting, but I understand the struggle of not finding much RP in certain areas aswell, if you want to find people I suggest heading to the NW part of the map, enjoy your stay ;).

There really isn't a hub for any of this. With no bases or anything everyone tends to wander around. Its best to try to find this stuff yourself. For example Dolina was a hot spot several months back. Something happened there and everyone started checking it out, every time I went there were people there, but now its just another town.

I agree that it is always better to find out in game but when you first start out it can be hard to find people, especially as now there are no zombies so you generally dont hear shots when going through large cities which would indicate that other people are around. 

If you want to find people than Green Mountain is generally a "good" place to look, although you probably aren't going to get great RP from people there (look at solved reports and see how many of them were at GM).  The area in and around GM, Vybor, NW Airfield, Stary and Novy is a good place to start if you are having a hard time finding people, and you are more than likely to run into bandits (again not all of them are going to give you good RP but there are some who are amazing to be captured by), especially if you are on your own (as you make an easy target).

If the server has quite a few people on it, try explore other areas on the map also, especially the larger cities as they can get a lot of foot traffic through them.

/Moving to questions

Id recommend finding out in game as it makes the experience so much better. Ask anyone you meet where people hang out or stay if they trust you enough they might just tell you....good luck.

There is a ton of content on the forums regarding this.

Search around if you must by Ark hit the nail on the head, it's much more fun to jump in game and find out or jump into TS to the newcomers channel.

/Solving and closing thread.