Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:09

Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Boulder Backpack and G-19, New Cars battery and plugs, FAL Magazine

Erik    99

Brian Hicks posted a couple screenshots of the G-19, as well as revealed more about the boulder backpack in the same series, the new car's parts, and the FN-FAL magazine

First the G-19

CRyIBddWoAAmHo8.jpg

And then the second screenshot, meant to show the FN-Fal and G-19 in item storage, but also shows the boulder backpacks storage in his own inventory (20 slots), the new car's parts, as well as a FAL mag in his inventory

CRyIBRwWsAAuKe5.jpg

Still can't get over how nice the FAL looks. .59 hurry your ass up and get here.

Zilly    52

I cant wait for the G-19!

I hope its not fully automatic, or at least has a way you can switch between firing modes (something alot of DayZ guns need)

Erik    99

Still can't get over how nice the FAL looks. .59 hurry your ass up and get here.

Right? And 20 rounds at that caliber is going to be insane.

I hope its not fully automatic, or at least has a way you can switch between firing modes (something alot of DayZ guns need)

You do know a lot of guns have that option. Aug and M4 switch between semi-auto and automatic, blaze and double barrel shotgun switch between single or double round shots, and I think there's another I can't think of. The function is performed using the T button on the keyboard to switch firing modes.

Zilly    52

You do know a lot of guns have that option. Aug and M4 switch between semi-auto and automatic, blaze and double barrel shotgun switch between single or double round shots, and I think there's another I can't think of. The function is performed using the T button on the keyboard to switch firing modes.

Welp, im an idiot who doesnt look at the controls, evidently! lol

Erik    99

that backpack is no bueno

Yeah, was a bit disappointed by the size myself, was hoping it would be more akin to the improvised leather backpack

Oooh. I'm with everyone else; can't wait for the FAL. Looks so nice.

Zar    5

I would like to get my hands on the TTsKO version of the backpack. Pity on the inventory size though.

FireMatt    1

backpack looks ok, I just wish we could have an option to hide the backpacks on the player model (I just hate having to see a big backpack on my character)

Guns look pretty nice, shame I'll never be using the FAL. Glock is a possibility though I suppose.

DerrickStorm    34

[align=justify]The backpack looks great. I like that it has only 20 slots and from what I remember it will come in different colours (I might remember wrong!). The FN-FAL is a beautifull weapon. Would love to shot it at least once on some towns signs as I usually do with new weapons. I hope the new patch will be as good as the current one (not counting lack of zombies).

I'm way more excited about the Glock.

Jamie    1181

I'm not so buzzing for the bag, It doesn't look too special. But the FAL and the G19 looks great. Definitely gonna be the top gun to have me thinks. It's got the rail on top, so FAL with ACOG? oO OP.

Dusty    1059

Welp, im an idiot who doesnt look at the controls, evidently! lol

Just in case you've unbound it, or it's not bound, you can find it in Infantry Weapons, and then Toggle Weapons.

Dogmeat    7

backpack looks ok, I just wish we could have an option to hide the backpacks on the player model (I just hate having to see a big backpack on my character)

Guns look pretty nice, shame I'll never be using the FAL. Glock is a possibility though I suppose.

Pull a Yuri and just not wear one ;^)

I don't want to poop anyone's party, but we're almost a year on from the 26/11/2014 press release. Basic vehicles were scheduled for Q1. We're now on Q4. "Dynamic events, barricading, aerial transport" and a "console prototype" were all set to be around by the end of Q3, and Q4 mentioned animal companions, base building and a predicted Beta by late 2015/early 2016.

And we're at the FAL?

It makes me sad, because I love this game. I love it to bits, from the awesome community that is DayZRP, the awesome atmosphere the game has, that first sensation of scrambling for the necessities after spawn, to the kooky-ass bugs that the game still has. And yes, I know the team is small, yes, I understand that development is a long and troublesome road. But come on, this is getting ridiculous. I'm still falling through rocks, I'm getting stuck in places that shouldn't even exist, and the idea of base building hasn't even entered my head, I'm too focused on working out how to overcome bugs.

This community adds so much to the experience, breathes so much more life into the game, but how long are we going to have to wait? I just hope by 2016 Bohemia will be able to prove me wrong.

Edit: Sorry for the rant :P

Wulfe    6

I don't want to poop anyone's party ... -snip-

That's like saying no offense right before you say something offensive. Its still offensive. We all know about the development timeline and where it was supposed to be, but there's no need to bring everyone down while we're trying to be excited for the new stuff that is coming.

*Edit*

Almost forgot, I'm excited for the new bag, guess its kind of a good thing most people aren't because now I won't have to fight people for it. I remember hearing a while back that it was only 20 slots, I don't remember where though. Some twitter post or something probably.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    752

G19 Looks sweet

Conor    243

The m4 can do it.

Press T and it will switch between single shot and automatic.

The glock will be awesome. Not too excited for the FAL considering the recoil it has, but what I really want is more bloody vehicles. I guess we're waiting for them to finish the vehicle damage models before they add the Gaz, etc.

it was about time

but what about the zombies