Server time: 2017-10-22, 12:00
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

2 Questions

Question

I am not trying to metagame... but where do people usually go? I have walked around on a server of 50 and only say one person in 3 full real life days. And the second one... does anyone play arma 2 dayzrp? If they do, please send me a link. If the first one is metagaming please delete my post...

11 answers to this question

Bruce    0

Nah it's not metagaming m8, just check around GM, Vybor, NWAF, Stary, and Novy. Should be plenty of people around there.

DayZRP, was originally ARMA 2 DayZ Mod and they brought it back a few months back. However, its gone now.

GreekGodx    150

To answer your second question, there are no more Arma 2 DayZRP mod servers. The community at the moment is just Standalone.

Cid    333

A lot of people hang around the west side of the map, but you should usually find people if you just search around, it's honestly not that difficult.  Make sure you get yourself off the coast, because not a lot of people hang around the coast.

As others have said, ArmA 2 DayZRP mod was dropped a long time ago and it is no longer supported.  The closest thing we have to that currently would probably be the Exile Mod that is in the works for the community.  Hope this answers your question!

Jester    48

I hear your first question a lot and honestly there is no perfect answer. The server is always changing. groups and players come and go and with that the points of interest always change.

Typically you can find people

- Military areas as they are searching for loot

- Green mountain

- Vybor

- Starry

These spots are run around pretty frequently as people are moving around that area to get to heli crashes and such.

But in my honest opinion is once you start finding people and saying hello and roleplaying you will start hearing about where others are and the names of groups and their frequented spots. So throw yourself out there and see what you can find out.

And as Cid has said we have the exile servers coming along as the mod servers are no longer supported. So that is something we are excited and looking forward too.

Does that answer your question?

Hagger    117

People often travel along the main roads and stay in the biggest towns.

I've noticed that nighttime is the best time to find other people. A lonely campfire or lantern will attract all the survivors around you if you ever need some company. I actually feel really lucky when I log into server and if it's night. Easiest time to find the others. *flicks out the gas lantern*

Franko    31

A lot of people tend to hang around "The Triangle".

Novy, Stary, Vybor, VMC, NWAF, GM.

Dew    433

Check around Green mountain, Zeleno, Stary, Novy, NWAF. I will tell you that Green mountain and NWAF are fairly dangerous areas to go around alone so be cautious. They closed down dayzrp mod towards the end of 2014, but they did bring it back for a short time, it was later closed do to lack of population.

Wendsill    0

As you have been given alot of usefull answers, I'm going to mark this as solved but leave it open to discussion.

//solving

poke around the areas, the triangle is a good place too look for people. up north a tad too. you just gotta know where to look, novy and Stary are hot spots, met a few people in the last few days in Novo to Novaya while rolling with the reapers.