Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:12

Sign in to follow this  
d.dales

99.1 (dont know if it is open freqentie)

d.dales    0

*clicks on radio and tunes to 99.1*

Well, I was told that I had to contact you through this freqentie, so here I am.

If I am correct youre group is the zbor movement, and while I was at the airfield, I came across one of youre members.

*small pause*

We traveld together for a little bit and talked a little about ourselfs. Al he would say about his name was that he was mr. Brown.

When we traveld together I asked him if he was part of a group, he replied with that he was.

*small pause, in the background you hear a campfire*

After he told me some things about youre group, I became intersted in joining it, because I have the same mindset as youre group.

He told me to contact you through this radio, and that you would help me further.

*sighs*

It has been to long since I had something to do, something to live for, and now that this oppertunity came by, I had to take it.

So, I will wait for an answer, no matter how long it will take.

*end of message*

Just come by Kabanino and talk to one of the higher ranks,he will get you sorted.

*He ends the transmission*

d.dales    0

*turns on radio*

I made my way to Kabanino, I will wait for about 1 till 2 hours, after that I will find a secure place and sleep a bit.

*ends transmision*

Corry    205

*Vit Hears the mans message and picks up his radio and responds*

This is Vit Bradac captain of the military of ZBOR, you are intrested in joining us huh? Just like my Bratar said come to kabanino we might be around, you will know us when you see us. Good luck cant wait to meet you face to face.

*Vit turns of his radio*