Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:47

Sign in to follow this  
oligabe617

HELLO!

oligabe617    1

Im just saying hello to the lovely community to alert you of my presence and and so I don't get pruned...

(Name's Gabe, Oli Gabe)

Jamie    1192

Thank you for alerting us! Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any issues, feel free to send a PM!

Im just saying hello to the lovely community to alert you of my presence and and so I don't get pruned...

(Name's Gabe, Oli Gabe)

To not get pruned you need to post in another part of the forum. Introductions/Farewells and Off-topic are not involved in post count.

Welcome to the community btw, questions? Sent a PM to one of the orange peeps or join our TS, waiting for staff help channel.

Ellie    335

Welcome! enjoy your stay! Best of luck on your adventures

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Hey there, welcome to DayzRP! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to DayZRP friend! If you got any questions feel free to pm the orange names ;)

Franko    31

Welcome to DayZRP.

I'm the forum Tyrion, any questions regarding Game of thrones or Tyrion Lannister, you know who to PM. :troll:

Seriously.

enjoy your stay boyo, as long as you don't fuck up, get familiarize with the rules and lose that pub mindset you're gonna be fine.

remember, to check out the guide and tutorials section of the forum to get acquainted with some methods of rp.

hop into the new commers channel on TS from time to time and get yourself immersed. other than that, love the Asian, kiss green mountain and hand me your rice

Ramon    342

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Oligabe617 I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !