Server time: 2018-08-17, 20:39

Sign in to follow this  
AndreyQ

[S3] Troll/Bad RP ~ Near Pustoshka

Server and location: S3 Gas station and the woods to the W of it near Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:30 - 21:00

Daytime or Night-time: At first it was day, turned into night as the RP continued

Your in game name: Andrej Nekiu

Names of allies involved: Phoenix, Storm, Jack Fisher

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Patrick Remy

Suspects weapon/s: Blaze I think

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8dVeVJ3URI&feature=youtu.be

Detailed description of the events:

The video kinda shows everything there is to know, but I'll give my pov about what happen.We were going to GM and on our way we meet this guy that calls himself a smurf that was trying to build a house with a his meat tenderizer and starts jogging place to place as the situation gets a bit heated.We ended up initiating on him and Storm looses connection.As we held him hostages Phoenix looses connection too and Storm joins in her place.We start Rping with him and ask him couple of questions.He starts threatening us so we get violent.He shows minimum pain RP (emotes *starts crying*) and afterwards he says that smurfs never cry and that he can not beg for his life.As he did not give me permission to execute him, Fisher made him repeat what he was saying which he failed and was in the end killed by him.

So TL;DR: We meet an energetic smurf on the road, that was building a house, he says that his smurfs friends are coming, we bring him to the woods where he threatens us and we are told that smurfs do not cry.

Kill Logs:

20:02:57 | Player "Patrick Remy"(id=) has been killed by player "Jack Fisher"(id=)

Hit Logs:

19:37:55 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) HIT Patrick Remy(uid=) by fist into head."
19:49:38 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) HIT Patrick Remy(uid=) by fist into Chest."
19:49:40 | "Player Patrick Remy(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
19:49:40 | "Patrick Remy(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::7747.88"
19:49:40 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) HIT Patrick Remy(uid=) by fist into head."
19:50:48 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) SHOT Patrick Remy(uid=) by mkii into LeftLeg."
19:50:48 | "Patrick Remy(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
19:50:48 | "Player Patrick Remy(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
19:51:12 | "Patrick Remy(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING.
20:02:30 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) HIT Patrick Remy(uid=) by Hatchet into head."
20:02:30 | "Player Patrick Remy(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
20:02:31 | "Patrick Remy(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
20:02:57 | "Patrick Remy(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::19647.5"
20:02:57 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) SHOT Patrick Remy(uid=) by mkii into head."
20:02:57 | "Jack Fisher(uid=) SHOT Patrick Remy(uid=) by mkii into head."

Chat Logs:

19:36:33 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *FRISKS HIM FOR A RADIO*
19:36:36 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): //do I find one?
19:36:52 | Chat("Patrick Remy"(id=)): //its hidden
19:37:17 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *takes the radio*
19:37:26 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *TROWS it away*
19:43:40 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *leans against the tree*
19:44:30 | Chat("Patrick Remy"(id=)): // YE
19:45:04 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *puts the hatchet closer to his neck*
19:54:53 | Chat("Jack Fisher"(id=)): *grabs him&*
19:55:12 | Chat("Patrick Remy"(id=)): *cries*
20:00:21 | Chat("Andrej Nekiu"(id=)): //permision to execute you?
20:00:39 | Chat("Patrick Remy"(id=)): //nay

Calling Patrick Remy into this report to post his POV.

Elijah Storm's POV:

We were heading down the road out of Pustoshka, when we met this man dressed in blue. Jack Fisher called him a smurf, and he decided to act like one, and call himself such. He kept running around in circles, and making silly remarks. We then initiated in order to force some RP out of him, and to teach him a lesson on respect. As we initiate, my computer overheats and I time out.

Once I get back in, I walk up to the hostage situation, and get involved with the hostage RP. Throughout, he was making stupid remarks, telling us that smurfs don't cry, and that he has more smurfs in the area. Eventually, we asked if we could execute him, to which he declined. After this, we asked him to repeat something word for word, he refused to copy, and was killed for non complaince.

He didn't roleplay like someone who has survived an apocalypse. He made foolish remarks, told us he's building a house, and kept up this 'smurf' persona.

If the accused would like to talk to me via teamspeak, I'll be in the BTR comms.

Blaine Kingsley PoV:

We bump into this Guy near the petrol station outside of pustoshka towards Green Mountain. He is constantly running around, not standing still so we asked him a few times nice and calm to stop running around in circles and stand still so that we could talk to him in piece. He fails to do so. We then start yelling at him and he repeatedly says he is a smurf and he wants to go back to his smurf friends (or something along the lines). He kept being mouthy towards us and disrespectful so we afterall initiate on him and take him into the forest where I kneel down to him and start talking to us. He asks me if I was Gargamel or sent by Gargamel to take him. After that unfortunately my Laptop overheated and died in the middle of the situation which was a little embarassing and I missed all the action. It took me about 10 minutes to actually get the Laptop working again so the last 10 minutes up to his execution I wasn't there unfortunately.

So, i encountered this group, that acted as i should respect them, but there was no reason to.

As stated, my character had a mental disorder.

I was overconfident, the reason of that is - i had my friends around, they unfortunately couldn't get into the server.

There was never an apparent treat from me.

As for your badrp: You consistently tell me to shut up and to not speak. You also constantly bait you into speaking once you told you me to.

Another thing in question is why did you forced the RP knowing, it was a " TROLL/BAD RP " on my side?

The Reason you executed me as Strom mentioned: "we asked him to repeat something word for word, he refused to copy, and was killed for non complaince."

He specifically states I was killed for not complying as I didn't repeat what he told me to say.

I doubt can execute someone for such a ridiculous reason. I even said the words "I respect you, Jack".

I understand, I might have broken some rules on my part, though I don't see a reason for report. That seems a little weird on your side. All of you have been doing this for a good while as i suspect, though on my side that was my first RP encounter ever. At any given moment you could'v just walked away.

I was advised to put up a report for badrp and an invalid execution, though i plan not to do such thing.

Fruit Salad

Jack Fishers POV:

So I met Phoenix and the rest in Vybor and decided to stick with them untill GM. We suddenly came across a man dressed in blue (FruitSalade) And I called him a smurf to break the ice a bit. Then he started acting like a idiot and running around us telling us we didnt know anything about him. I told him he didnt had to be so rude and that he should stop. Then the rest initiated and brought him up the woods. The man didnt rp anything when I punched/shot or even axed him. I told him earlier that he had to shut up otherwise we would kill him. (he talked multible times after that but we decided not to kill him) We all tried to RP it out but he kept ignoring my instructions so I decided to kill him.

-Jack

So, i encountered this group, that acted as i should respect them, but there was no reason to.  

Playing a mental ill character is no excuse to call yourself a smurf.I don't know much about metal sicknesses but I am more then sure that something like that does not exist.

Being a hostage should not be a vacation to Hawai, not to mention you have threatened us which gave us the right to torture you a bit. If you were hungry or thirsty you should have ask, which you didn't.

As for your badrp:  You consistently tell me to shut up and to not speak. You also constantly bait you into speaking once you told you me to.

Another thing in question is why did you forced the RP knowing, it was a " TROLL/BAD RP " on my side?

You were told to shut up and only answer our questions.When you did otherwise you were hit by Jack.We are playing on a RP server which means no one is forcing you to RP, the rules do.Having trollish RP is no excuse to just avoid you like nothing has happened.We RPed with you like we have done with anyone else that disrespected us.

The Reason you executed me as Strom mentioned: "we asked him to repeat something word for word, he refused to copy, and was killed for non complaince."

He specifically states I was killed for not complying as I didn't repeat what he told me to say.

I doubt can execute someone for such a ridiculous reason.  I even said the words "I respect you, Jack".

You were ask many things but yet you have failed to comply to those bringing up the ridiculous things like "smurfs don't cry".We gave you one last chance and you just failed at it.

Playing a mental ill character is no excuse to call yourself a smurf.I don't know much about metal sicknesses but I am more then sure that something like that does not exist.

Being a hostage should not be a vacation to Hawai, not to mention you have threatened us which gave us the right to torture you a bit. If you were hungry or thirsty you should have ask, which you didn't.

As for your badrp:  You consistently tell me to shut up and to not speak. You also constantly bait you into speaking once you told you me to.

You were told to shut up and only answer our questions.When you did otherwise you were hit by Jack.We are playing on a RP server which means no one is forcing you to RP, the rules do.Having trollish RP is no excuse to just avoid you like nothing has happened.We RPed with you like we have done with anyone else that disrespected us.

I doubt can execute someone for such a ridiculous reason.  I even said the words "I respect you, Jack".

You were ask many things but yet you have failed to comply to those bringing up the ridiculous things like "smurfs don't cry".We gave you one last chance and you just failed at it.

It sounds a lot like you are just trying reason  why you killed me (actually this whole message is just about that) - I  am not accusing you of doing something wrong.  

I understand how it was a bad roleplay,  though it was my first encounter ever, i did not know what to expect. Also, i was playing it tough because a  takeover by a band of blue people was planned, as i mentioned before.

However i don't see the actual reason for this report, what are you trying a achieve?    A warning ?   A ban ?     I've realised my mistakes by watching the  video, thank you for that.  But i believe haven't broken any actual rules.

Some of you, people, are actually sort of veterans here, I believe you could have handled the "reporting the troll" part far better.

Verdict:  

Patrick Remy - BadRP- [GUILTY ]

Jack Fisher - RDM (invalid execution) - [GUILTY ]

Reason:

After reviewing all information in each point of view and given videos, staff came to the following conclusions:

The accused Patrick Remy, is found guilty of BadRP. You claim that your character has some mental disorder. However, the roleplay you portrayed was nothing close to what we want to achieve within this community. If you wish to portray a "crazy character", I advice you to take a look at this great guide, made by Nocheluz. Pick a few tips and tricks from there on, and improve your roleplay.

Your character picked something up that was being said by the OP's group, namely "a smurf". You picked up this word and you started acting as one. You also completely behaved inappropriate for a hostage situation, nor did you roleplay out any pain when they started hurting you. We can understand that you are not always in the ability to "scream" or "shout", as you might have people running around the house. But you could at least try and textrp it out. What you could have done is: "screams in pain as he is being knocked down". This would be a bare minimum.

With everything stated above and this summed up, you are being punished for BadRP.

As for the excecution. We deem this excecution was totally unnecessary by Jack Fisher. You asked the accused to repeat you word by word. You asked him to repeat: "I respect you people" but instead he said "I respect you Jack". True, he did not cope with your command "word by word". However we feel this does not warrant a kill at all. You knocked him out and you could have continued the roleplay from there on. Instead you continued to punch/hack him with your meatcleaver. You then took your amphibia, and shoot him in the head without saying anything anymore. The accused was no threat at all, seeing he was restrained and was trying to comply.

In the eyes of the reviewing staff, we feel this was an invalid execution, which falls underneath Random Deathmatch (RDM)

With the above stated the following applies:

Outcome:  

Patrick Remy - BadRP- 5 day ban + banstrike

Jack Fisher - RDM (invalid execution) - 3 day ban + banstrike