Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:58

Sign in to follow this  
Goku

Open Broadcast to Zbor

Goku    61

"Slavomir crawls for what seems like hours every breath feels as if his lungs where being torn out. He finally manages to get to safety before going through his bagpack for his radio. It was surprisingly difficult for a man who's arm was either broken or sprained. Eventualy he finds it and holds down the broadcast button."

'Bratrs..... I'm in-argghh.'

"He yells in pain"

'I need help...... I can barely walk after a man and  a woma......'

"He pauses and screems as the missing tissue from his leg come into contact with the ground."

'Riviaira.... I need to tell you something when I get back. Please stay safe. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt.'

"He looks at the ground grunting in pain but continues."

'Zbor Call Kenji I need to be patched up, I will meet you in Novy.'

"He cries in pain as he tries to bandage up his leg. He continues with the message"

'I also need to tell you something...... It's about........'

"He passes out from blood loss unable to broadcast his location to any of his friends"

Mercy    485

Ester Jistka sat in the broken worn down factory, staring down at the radio as a smug grin appeared across her smug face. She poured out the beverage of whiskey for her and Alex before downing it in one. She reaches over with a grunt, a familiar chernarussian accent to Slavomir came through.

"Glad to see you're alive still Slavormir, Bratr."

She chuckled, it sounded as wicked as the woman was.

"How is your crotch? You walking like a shithead you are?"

On the radio, the gurgle of liquid in a glass heard as she poured another glass for herself.

"This one is for you Slavomir, may you suffer all the more!"

She down the strong alcohol before shaking her head, hissing with the burn at the back of her throat and muttering, "That's some good stuff...." She paused, hearing him cry out for help.

"Rivi-who? C'mon Slavomir, you have to stop this fucking madness. Afterall... We almost killed you. What would KIRA think, ey?"

She laughed a little bit amused before aggressively, her lips touching the radio.

"We know things others don't Slavomir.... Don't fucking forget it."

The radio cut off without another word. Ester stared down at the radio. Waiting for the parade to start.

Corry    205

*Vit hears the message rushes to reply*

Bratar are you ok, sakra

*Vits puts down his radio then runs to find a superior*

Goku    61

"Slavomir awakes with a pool of blood around his leg and unknown sense of time has passed"

'Bratr. I'm in Kabanino. I'll make my way through the woods to Novy to you.'

"He growls at the radio and at Esters voice"

'You bitch! I will fucking kill you!'

"Slavomir calms down long enough to think clearly"

'Bratr's meet an old friend from Gorka. She and her friend Aleksej have beaten me to with in an inch of my life. By the way Ester did you miss the sound of your father chocking on his own blood?'

"He puts down the radio and tries to find something to help him walk"

DeeBlack    290

*Merik hastily answers his handset and replies*

Bratr , nebojte

Všechny člen ZBOR do Nového města nyní pro pátrání a záchranu , bude role dosažitelní a jakýkoli absence bude řešena krutě .

*Merik set down his handset and starts to pack up his equipment*

Mercy    485

"Slavomir awakes with a pool of blood around his leg and unknown sense of time has passed"

'Bratr's meet an old friend from Gorka. She and her friend Aleksej have beaten me to with in an inch of my life. By the way Ester did you miss the sound of your father chocking on his own blood?'

She slams her fist aggressively on the table, snatching the radio from the table her voice angered.

"You mother fucker! Next time I see you, you are fucking dead! I was generous enough to keep you alive, but poor sweet Kira won't even see you in the fucking heavens! You'll be rotting in hell you mother fucker!"

She sits back down, holding her forehead in anger. Taking the bottle into her hand with a few swigs.

"You're dead Haken! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

She  laughs little.

"Send your boys on us! Scared little bitch." 

She puts the radio in her pocket and reaches out to her homemade cigarette, lighting it and taking quick drags.

Combat Logo    79

She slams her fist aggressively on the table, snatching the radio from the table her voice angered.

"You mother fucker! Next time I see you, you are fucking dead! I was generous enough to keep you alive, but poor sweet Kira won't even see you in the fucking heavens! You'll be rotting in hell you mother fucker!"

She sits back down, holding her forehead in anger. Taking the bottle into her hand with a few swigs.

"You're dead Haken! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

She  laughs little.

"Send your boys on us! Scared little bitch." 

She puts the radio in her pocket and reaches out to her homemade cigarette, lighting it and taking quick drags.

*Logan listens to the rain as he fiddles with his radio, flipping through the frequencies the see if he can find any distress calls on the air waves. He hits a frequency of a man who was in need of help, mentioning a girl named Riviaira, the name of a girl Logan tried to help, though he wasn't successful in doing so. A girl responds with a voice that is unfamiliar to him, but he gets a nagging feeling that he should. He is tempted to try to help, but he felt like more info was needed before proceeding, so Logan turns up the radio volume and waits.*

Goku    61

"Slavomir attepmpts to walk not getting any further than the door. He pulls his radio out as he hears Ester and with a smirk says"

'As what's wrong Ester? Did I hit a nerve?'

"He laughs across the radio so her and Aleksej can hear."

'Bratrs I will be at Novy soon. Don't go after the two who got me I think they know that if I they come after me I have friends to take then down.'

"He puts the radio down attempting to walk once more."

Mercy    485

Ester laughs hard, finding Slavomir to be quite amusing. She held her rifle tightly as she walked with Alex. Gripping the radio from her backpack she chuckled down the transmissions line.

"Remember what we said we'd do Slavomir, remember what we know. Don't be shooting your empty threats when we have all the power, when we have all the knowledge. The truth against your lies. I'm pretty sure your brats won't be happy if they found out from us, hm?"

She lets the radio go off once again. Before it went off what could be heard was: "Stupid boy."

Jetwells    242

*Hears radio and chuckles*

Serves self right

*Leaves radio transmitting as he walks away*

Goku    61

"Slavomir slowly but surely starts to crawl towards Novy when he hears Ester again and raises his radio to speak."

'Ester you dare! I already told you I would.'

"She hears him grasp as he hits his leg but he continues"

'And Leave Riviaira out of this! She is an innocent! I will kill you if you touch her!'

"She heard him grunt in pain from the stick going into his leg wounds before his radio transmission went dead."

Mercy    485

"Slavomir slowly but surely starts to crawl towards Novy when he hears Ester again and raises his radio to speak."

'Ester you dare! I already told you I would.'

"She hears him grasp as he hits his leg but he continues"

'And Leave Riviaira out of this! She is an innocent! I will kill you if you touch her!'

"She heard him grunt in pain from the stick going into his leg wounds before his radio transmission went dead."

Ester licked her lips, they were dry and a way to make them moist for the time being before replying to Slavomir. She chuckled, before her transmission started again.

"Hit a nerve? How does it feel hm?"

She remembers the name.

"Riviaira ey? She sounds like a wonderful being. All the more to break you and make you want a bullet in your own head Slavomir!"

She waited for a moment, allowing them to hear her and Alex's footsteps across a rubble stone floor, her feet grazing across them with the lazy footsteps she dragged alone.

"I can't wait to meet you, Riviaira, Sestra. Don't listen to Slavomir. He is a dark twisted man, my dear. From woman to another woman.... Promiňte. Little Miss. Trust me.... Goodbye!"

Goku    61

"Slavomir with haste repiles"

'If you touch her I swear to God I will hunt you down and kill you!'

"He lowers his head realising what he said and replies."

'Riviaira and Zbor I have done horrible things. Terrible things. You are my friends. If you don't forgive me for what I tell you I can and will understand. Riviaira, you know I murdered people and Tommy helped but you don't understand why. I will tell you when I see you all.'

"Slavomir can be heard crying across the radio and him saying 'Kira' over and over again before the transmission ends abrutley."