Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ron Chee

What's up DayZRPers!

Ron Chee    2

Hey Hey Hey,

My usual gamer nick is iCLEVER_1, but my newly found role playing alter ego is Ron Chee. 

I'm new to this whole RP life, so bare with me as I get acquainted to how things work.

I recently submitted my whitelist application and was accepted, and I'm eager and excited to jump into some role playing.

I look forward to meeting some new friends and enjoying some fun and crazy experiences.

Samaritan    345

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Ron Chee and welcome to the community. Congrats on getting whitelisted. Get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Ellie    335

Hello Ron Chee! Welcome to the Community.. if you ever need any help or assistance, hop on teamspeak! :3

Ramon    360

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Ron Chee I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

Hi Ron! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse!

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

Volke    131

Welcome to Dayzrp - Check out the newcomers channel . It's a great way to make friends :)

Storm    215

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions, be sure to utilize the helpdesk, or ask any of the Community Helpers. You can also head over to the newcomers channel to meet new people, and get some friendly advice on how to start your adventure!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

The Marshal    353

Hi Ron! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse!

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

Awh, missed out on the honorable mentions. I guess we're not Trustworthy anymore!

Welcome to the community Ron, Can't wait to meet up with you IC and see what happens! Just remember to keep it clean and fun!(Just kidding, this is DayZ, everything is dark and evil here)

In all seriousness, great to see some fresh faces in the community, pop in TS and make sure to make some friends!

Wong    0

ayy Welcome Lad. If you need any questions needing answered then let me or anther community member know. I'm sure we will be able to help.

here's what you do, don't break the rules, stay away from green mountain, hide from the reapers, give me your skull balaclava, cri, kek, and remember, I'm the king of forum games.

other than that, welcome boyo, don't get ducked and fucked